First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cachetes

Cherry Hill, NJ

#22 Sep 13, 2011
NUMIA HAS DID WONDERS FOR ME...I WAS 268LBS IN MARCH AND AS OF NOW SEPTEMBER 13,2011 I WEIGH 200 POUNDS.......I EAT RIGHT AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND I EXERCISE REGULARLY. SO IT DOES WORK VERY WELL........IF YOU EAT JUNK AND EAT SWEETS AND EAT LATE...THEN OF COURSE ITS NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU GREAT RESULTS. ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE......
Andie J wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet that this Numia is just a diuretic. 10 lb weight loss in a week, 12 lbs gained back the following week. It's sad to say that the world is full of people so gullible that they fall for this kind of tripe.
emily estrada

Bloomingdale, IL

#23 Sep 23, 2011
Whenever I want to drop a few pounds ( 5-7lb), the first help I need is curbing my appetite. This is no easy task for sure, so when a product claims it, but then actually does it- well, I gotta write a review. I notice like others have posted that I get very thirsty on this. Also works for me b/c I'm terrible about drinking water. This makes me have a bottled water near me at all times. I've noticed a definite appetite supressant with even just one pill in the morning. I do seem to be tired mid afternoon ( perhaps from the Numia, maybe from not eating as much, etc). This does not seem to give me any extra energy, no 'buzzy' feeling like some others do. Overall, it works to control appetite, w/out crazy side effects....in turn definitely helping w/ weight loss. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to curb the appetite to jump start that weight loss.
nanjan from ATLANTA GA

Lithia Springs, GA

#24 Oct 30, 2011
it realy works try it you lose weight it dont take time you lose it fast you cant tell in your size clothes try it the best pill ever thanks Numia
Chica

El Monte, CA

#25 Nov 3, 2011
I stared yestarday i see a change on my appetice already i loved it no matter what other people said i will continue to take it until i achive my goal.
xtrem

Berwyn, IL

#26 Dec 5, 2011
YEA! Numia is real
I have lost 14 in 20 days, also i feel great with a lot of energy. it's great
jack

Chicago, IL

#27 Apr 10, 2012
AngelaMN wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just crazy to think that people STILL believe there's a pill to take.
True! Its for lazy ppl.
vanessa

Aurora, IL

#28 Jul 6, 2012
i've lost 20 pounds w/numia diet pills..i love it..the only side affect that i felt was dry mouth...i've also been of the pill for 3 weeks and i have not gained anything back..
Prettygurl

Chicago, IL

#29 Jul 31, 2012
NGfl wrote:
<quoted text> -- I took Fruta Planta and I have lost 30 lbs so far. I feel great - this is just like it. It suppresses your appetite HELPING you eat healthier while working out to build muscle. thanks for the info.

I also took FRUTA PLANTA AND I REALLY DIDNT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ELSE AND I LOVE MY RESULT
lachifa

Beaverton, OR

#31 Aug 8, 2012
I want to buy this pills but I can not find too many reviews about the results of this pill. Hope more people can post their real results.
Susan

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Sep 13, 2012
Where can I buy this pills?
Liz

Oswego, IL

#33 Nov 24, 2012
Did you find them at a store in Aurora? I have been looking but didn't know if it's only online now.
minnie mouse

Chicago, IL

#34 Dec 6, 2012
The pills work but, for all you haters whatever go to church and do something productive or help a poor person. I need to find them we cannot find them anywhere......
slimandtrim

Princeton, WV

#35 Dec 14, 2012
Just check me on Facebook and ask me about my supplements.

https://www.facebook.com/crystal.sheppard.982 ...#!/crystal.sheppard.982

Thanks,
Lana

Encino, CA

#36 Dec 20, 2012
slimandtrim wrote:
Just check me on Facebook and ask me about my supplements.
https://www.facebook.com/crystal.sheppard.982 ...#!/crystal.sheppard.982
Thanks,
Are u still selling numia?
key

Rochester, NY

#38 Mar 28, 2014
I received a free sample of Numia two days ago and I promise it really works! I'm so impressed I got a boost of energy first but my appetite was gone. I'm currently taking pain medications because of a recent shoulder surgery so I'm gonna wait to purchase a bottle only because I woke up with a headache and I have to drink lots of fluids for that alone. I had a protein shake and a couple of cutie oranges, but I had to make myself eat dinner that I didn't finish. Get the sample, check it out for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Tony Rome 1,115,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 47,067
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 2 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]