Venus pump fun
Venus 2000

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Jan 14, 2014
I am looking for someone who has a Venus 2000 pump, or a serious kit pump. I am a submissive male who needs to be milked dry. Anybody have any ideas?
Bagless Upright

Arlington Heights, IL

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Get a Hoover vacuum cleaner with a dusting brush. You friggin weirdo.
Venus 2000

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Bagless Upright wrote:
Get a Hoover vacuum cleaner with a dusting brush. You friggin weirdo.
Thank you for such a hateful reply. I hope it made your day brighter.
kelly

Zion, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Hateful?they called you a weirdo, friggin wierdo sorry ,and you feel hatred ? Go back in the closet with ur pump!
Venus 2000

West Frankfort, IL

#5 Jan 15, 2014
kelly wrote:
Hateful?they called you a weirdo, friggin wierdo sorry ,and you feel hatred ? Go back in the closet with ur pump!
It feels so good though. Your just jealous. You can't bring me down.
Venus 2000

Zion, IL

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Sorry everyone I'm an idiot with a little peter that won't get up without a pump. Any a you ladies wanna hit me up this little guy will be goin for the next hour, then I gotta go to work. Would you like fries with your pump?
Hottie

Olathe, KS

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Venus 2000 wrote:
Sorry everyone I'm an idiot with a little peter that won't get up without a pump. Any a you ladies wanna hit me up this little guy will be goin for the next hour, then I gotta go to work. Would you like fries with your pump?
Nice! You're a freak! Sick freak. You gay or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Uncle Thomas Payne 1,600,301
congradulations CHICAGO 40 min Whatever 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min Junket 11,297
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 50 min Whatever 21
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr Okay 1,573
Coffee with Jesus. 3 hr Beelzsabub 4
Whatever became of Vida? 3 hr Motorcycle Hag 7

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages