First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42 Aug 5, 2013
I know a few small-chested women who talked about getting implants, back when we were much younger, very early 20s, but once they hit about 30, they got much happier with what they had and wouldn't get implants now if you offered to pay for them.
Kuuipo

Monterey, CA

#43 Aug 6, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I know a few small-chested women who talked about getting implants, back when we were much younger, very early 20s, but once they hit about 30, they got much happier with what they had and wouldn't get implants now if you offered to pay for them.
Exactly. I have a very good friend who is quite small (She's over 30, too) and completely OK with herself. She has a gorgeous boyfriend and is a very happy, positive person. Accepting and embracing what you have instead of wishing for what you don't have is one of the keys to happiness, IMHO.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#44 Aug 6, 2013
Hey, I'm 32B and proud of it!
I'm proportionate.
5'8" and 119 pounds.

It's fat. I accept it. Any guy who doesn't is a jerk.

I had a benign tumor removed from a breast years ago and had to wear heavy padding. I was mortified over the thought of someone thinking I had a boob job. I smushed it down with camis and no one knew, but I could never walk about with fake boobs in people's face.
I have enough confidence in how God made me.

I wish more women did.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#45 Aug 7, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
Hey, I'm 32B and proud of it!
I'm proportionate.
5'8" and 119 pounds.
It's fat. I accept it. Any guy who doesn't is a jerk.
I had a benign tumor removed from a breast years ago and had to wear heavy padding. I was mortified over the thought of someone thinking I had a boob job. I smushed it down with camis and no one knew, but I could never walk about with fake boobs in people's face.
I have enough confidence in how God made me.
I wish more women did.
5'8", 199 lbs fat? Huh?
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#46 Aug 7, 2013
I mean 119 lbs

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#47 Aug 7, 2013
My belly weighs more than her!
Stina wrote:
I mean 119 lbs
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#48 Aug 7, 2013
Genetic. ;)
I've been this weight for at least a decade.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#49 Aug 7, 2013
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
5'8", 199 lbs fat? Huh?
I think she's saying that boobs are made of fat. At least I hope so... if she's saying 5'8" and 119 lbs is fat then I might have to drive to Tampa and crotch-punch her.
;)
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#50 Aug 7, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's saying that boobs are made of fat. At least I hope so... if she's saying 5'8" and 119 lbs is fat then I might have to drive to Tampa and crotch-punch her.
;)
LOL - I suddenly felt morbidly obese!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#51 Aug 7, 2013
Ha! As if. You are smoking hot.
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I suddenly felt morbidly obese!

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#52 Aug 7, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
Genetic. ;)
I've been this weight for at least a decade.
Genetics, huh? Can I have some of your stem cells?:)
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#53 Aug 7, 2013
RACE wrote:
Ha! As if. You are smoking hot.
<quoted text>
Awwwww
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#54 Aug 7, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetics, huh? Can I have some of your stem cells?:)
Get in line. My doctor is in first, lol.
Brother was tall and lean.
Mom was skinny minny when young (meds have porked her out) and dad has a gut but thin arms and legs.

Of course, as I hit my 30's my metabolism is slowing down. I'm sure it makes all the obese women I work with happy, who have no problem telling me to eat more (like I would ever tell them to eat less).

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#55 Aug 8, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Get in line. My doctor is in first, lol.
Brother was tall and lean.
Mom was skinny minny when young (meds have porked her out) and dad has a gut but thin arms and legs.
Of course, as I hit my 30's my metabolism is slowing down. I'm sure it makes all the obese women I work with happy, who have no problem telling me to eat more (like I would ever tell them to eat less).
If fat people got talked to the way slender people get talked too, there'd be a lot of very pissed off fat women.

I don't think it's right to comment on someone's body size/type the way people do with skinny people.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#56 Aug 8, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should start.
;)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#57 Aug 8, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
If fat people got talked to the way slender people get talked too, there'd be a lot of very pissed off fat women.
I don't think it's right to comment on someone's body size/type the way people do with skinny people.
And you ever notice how often it is a morbidly obese woman saying the mean things to a slender woman? So many times I've been tempted to say "Hey, how about you putting down your fork instead of worrying about telling her to pick one up!"

But I'm always scared they will knock me down and squish me.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#58 Aug 8, 2013
itser wrote:
<quoted text>
And you ever notice how often it is a morbidly obese woman saying the mean things to a slender woman? So many times I've been tempted to say "Hey, how about you putting down your fork instead of worrying about telling her to pick one up!"
But I'm always scared they will knock me down and squish me.
So true. I used to get "You should eat more" all the bloody time. I wanted a non-defensive respone to the meddlesome ladies from work, so I started saying, "Okay! When are you taking me out?"
Miraculously, the comments stopped.

The same obese P.E. teacher (pathetic) also hollered at me once, "You're too pale." I was so tempted to say, "Coach Smith is black-you should tell him he's too dark."
And she looks like leather....soo obnoxious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,114,992
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,990
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min PEllen 98,344
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,484
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 2 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]