1 dead, at least 7 hurt in South Side...

1 dead, at least 7 hurt in South Side shootings

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 24, 2013, titled 1 dead, at least 7 hurt in South Side shootings. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

An 18-year-old man was killed in the South Chicago neighborhood Saturday night during an eight-hour stretch in which at least eight people were shot on the South Side, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 Nov 25, 2013
way to go Chicago.

Love all dat brotherly love flowing on da south side of da city.

The local funeral directors and I want to wish you a miserable thanksgiving and hope you keep the killing spree going strong for da rest of da year.
forest gump

Zion, IL

#4 Nov 25, 2013
We need to open a gun range down there teach em how to aim coulda been 8-8 instead a 1-8
george

Bolingbrook, IL

#6 Nov 25, 2013
this is terrible
bubba

Zion, IL

#9 Nov 29, 2013
YA Geo-its terrible wrote:
It's terrible that the violent THUGS R made up of 85% neegras as is practically all the violent crime and much of it is HATE crime against Jews and white people yet Beelzabub eric negra holdren
will not do a thing about it.
DIE IN HELL eric.
I second that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,509,402
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min tuffet 239,506
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Raymond 63,569
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 3,630
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 8,070
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 105,060
Graduation in Detroit. 3 hr BHO is EVIL 4

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages