mr ridgway

Johnston City, IL

#4324 Aug 20, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
Save Illinois, vote Republican. I mean really... Madigan, Durbin, Quinn? They got us here & they keep us here. Time for a real businessman to dig in & get us moving.
no you needs to vote for tea party peeple we dont want no repudlican or democrets or jues or funnie talkin forineers or them incombines that other moran keeps talkin bout if you dont vote tea party preecher says you is evil an you is gonna burn in hell so is you gonna burn in hell jesus dont like no liburels an repuclickicans cause they is mostly homo an such tea partyers is mostly reel imtelligant an jesus lovers an such
CitiZen9

Tinley Park, IL

#4325 Aug 20, 2014
Cold hard facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm be more specific and cite examples of what he would do, and I mean at least 3 or 4 otherwise you have zero cred
That's funny ... Rauner says he wants to cut taxes but doesn't give details as to how he will make up budget deficit. How much CREDIBILITY does Rauner have with you?

How do I know what Rauner will do in the public sector?

I look at what he does in the private sector.

In a video that was released a while ago, Bruce Rauner suggests if elected governor, he will fire public employees and potentially shut down the government to address Illinois' fiscal challenges.

That might sound like a plan, if you're a tea party idiot, but most reasonable people understand that shutting down the government is not a good thing.

I got zero cred with you????? LOL ... I can live with that.
what it is

Lockport, IL

#4326 Aug 20, 2014
Quinn is a total failure, he is starting to make Blago look good.
I'm giving Rauner a chance he can't do much worse than Quinn
travo

Salem, IL

#4327 Aug 20, 2014
Write-in candidate from southern Illinois, Mark Smith!! A hard working, actual honest farmer and family man!! Illinois will lose out if he doesn't make it in!
Max

Peoria, IL

#4328 Aug 20, 2014
Neighbor wrote:
Save Illinois, vote Republican. I mean really... Madigan, Durbin, Quinn? They got us here & they keep us here. Time for a real businessman to dig in & get us moving.

Especially Durbin and Madigan. They are the worst of the worst. Sheeple just continue to vote these two despicable idiots into office.
Max

Peoria, IL

#4329 Aug 20, 2014
Cold hard facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm be more specific and cite examples of what he would do, and I mean at least 3 or 4 otherwise you have zero cred
Exactly. Don't just say it. Give me something to listen to.
mr ridgway

Johnston City, IL

#4330 Aug 21, 2014
CitiZen9 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny ... Rauner says he wants to cut taxes but doesn't give details as to how he will make up budget deficit. How much CREDIBILITY does Rauner have with you?
How do I know what Rauner will do in the public sector?
I look at what he does in the private sector.
In a video that was released a while ago, Bruce Rauner suggests if elected governor, he will fire public employees and potentially shut down the government to address Illinois' fiscal challenges.
That might sound like a plan, if you're a tea party idiot, but most reasonable people understand that shutting down the government is not a good thing.
I got zero cred with you????? LOL ... I can live with that.
The tea party is more smarter then you candintate an if we had moor tea party peeple in guberment we wood not be broke an have to shut down the gubermennt. if we fire moor guberment enployeees we still have good credibillity an be able to barerow money from banks an such at lower rates resonable peeple know teabaggers is more better than repudlicans an demodrets an jues an incumbinants you is gonna burn in hell for talkin bad bout tea party cause preecher says you is evil an hate jesus preecher says you is probadly a homo or muusslin or teerorist luver so you burn in hell BOY TEA PARTY ALL THE WAY
mr ridgway

Johnston City, IL

#4331 Aug 21, 2014
citzen9 is moran an a looser an is gonna burn in hell for bein a homo an hatin teabaggers jesus gets really pissed off when you talks bad bout teabaggin jesus loves teabaggin peeple cause thay aint homo an such like citzen9
Shanaynay

Glenview Nas, IL

#4332 Aug 21, 2014
CitiZen9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rauner is a crook. His plan for Illinois is to take over, tear it apart, sell it off, close it down and move on ... and oh yeah, make a buck for himself in the process.
Quinn may be ineffectual but at least he's honest.
The real problem with Illinois is too many citizens like you who are too lazy or too stupid to do a little research on the candidates and issues before voting .. that's assuming you actually do vote. In fact, the majority of registered voters in Illinois don't even make it to the polls on election day. Most are too busy watching their favorites TV shows and whining about how bad things are.
Rauner is better than that slimeball in there now! He is rich so he won't steal millions like the democrats. Quinn is an embarrassment. So are you! I have done my research and will support Rauner. Only a moron would support Quinn.
CitiZen9

Tinley Park, IL

#4333 Aug 21, 2014
Shanaynay wrote:
<quoted text>
Rauner is better than that slimeball in there now! He is rich so he won't steal millions like the democrats. Quinn is an embarrassment. So are you! I have done my research and will support Rauner. Only a moron would support Quinn.
Stop lying ... you're too stupid and lazy to do any actual research.

Good news for you, Illinois is full of incredibly stupid people like you who will vote for Rauner just because he ain't Quinn. People too stupid to realize they are voting against their own best interests. You think things are bad now in Illinois ... just wait. Lucky for me I can move.

Oh and rich people don't steal? LOL ... that's a good one.
whatitis

Washington, IL

#4334 Aug 21, 2014
travo wrote:
Write-in candidate from southern Illinois, Mark Smith!! A hard working, actual honest farmer and family man!! Illinois will lose out if he doesn't make it in!
Mark Smith will get my write in vote. Go Mark. Illinois needs some good and hard-working farmers in Springfield. Yes, I am enthused..
Parson Brown

Chicago Heights, IL

#4335 Aug 23, 2014
Pat quinn is a fat bald headed Idiot! If this moron wins, Illinois should be kicked out of the Union! Why is He so bald?
Parson Brown

Chicago Heights, IL

#4336 Aug 23, 2014
whatitis

Washington, IL

#4337 Aug 23, 2014
Mark Smith - write in.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4339 Aug 23, 2014
whatitis wrote:
Mark Smith - write in.
Good luck with that
AntiQuinn Vote

Chicago, IL

#4340 Aug 23, 2014
what it is wrote:
Quinn is a total failure, he is starting to make Blago look good.
I'm giving Rauner a chance he can't do much worse than Quinn
There will be more than enough Quinn and incumbent anti-votes to go around. Quinn can't be trusted and he's pissed off everyone.
NOCommieQuinnOr

Palos Hills, IL

#4341 Aug 23, 2014
any liberals, democraps, Marxists, Stalinists, progressives, fascists, Leninists, Nazis, or any like or similar. Generally, HANG most politicians from an Live old Oak tree.
shell game

Blue Island, IL

#4343 Aug 24, 2014
Do you really want this kind of government? Remember he raised your Illinois tax, raised your electric and gas bills, signed legislature to increase your local tax and fees.etc etc
http://politics.suntimes.com/article/springfi...
CitiZen9

Tinley Park, IL

#4344 Aug 24, 2014
shell game wrote:
Do you really want this kind of government?
http://politics.suntimes.com/article/springfi...
Bruce Rauner promises an end to business as usual in Illinois.

Where have we heard that before?

Oh yeah ...

Blagojevich's 2002 gubernatorial campaign focused on the theme of "ending business as usual" in state government.

And we all know how well that turned out.
newpoly

Mackinaw, IL

#4345 Aug 24, 2014
Hey that is what Obama said. Change is what we need and not business as usual. Black birds and white pigeons nesting together. Do not vote for an incumbent. They are all in the nest together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Bite Me 50,643
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min Bluestater 1,127,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 179,430
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 3 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 3 hr Mister Tonka 12
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]