hola amigos

Rochester, NY

#4279 Aug 10, 2014
mr ridgway wrote:
<quoted text>
sangunetti i cant even talk that dudes name sounds like a democrud or incunbant that george keaps run in his mowth a bout you needs to only vote for tea party they is christian and white democruds and imcunbants aint white there lazee and they stank your momma must hate you to name you hola amigos that dont sound american and you is probublee a foriner and talks funny and breethes up all the white peeples air and welfair
I would rather be a White Latino immigrant who came here legally as a kid and got my citizenship and learned to master the English language, than a stupid cullerd guy whose family has been here for 250 years and has barely advanced, socially or linguistically.
You should be thankful your ancestors were brought over here, otherwise you'd be sitting in some mud hut in Africa with either the Ebola or the HIV or about to get your head chopped off by Muslim extremists in your own ethnic civil war.
btw - Sanguinetti is a female Republican Conservative who also came from immigrant parents who achieved the American dream. There is zero excuse for the cullerd people of the USA you had free education and every opportunity with affirmative action but still decided to cry about slavery. Get over it. Stop blaming the white man for all your problems and issues and look in the mirror for what is holding you back.
mr ridgway

Benton, IL

#4280 Aug 10, 2014
hola amigos wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be a White Latino immigrant who came here legally as a kid and got my citizenship and learned to master the English language, than a stupid cullerd guy whose family has been here for 250 years and has barely advanced, socially or linguistically.
You should be thankful your ancestors were brought over here, otherwise you'd be sitting in some mud hut in Africa with either the Ebola or the HIV or about to get your head chopped off by Muslim extremists in your own ethnic civil war.
btw - Sanguinetti is a female Republican Conservative who also came from immigrant parents who achieved the American dream. There is zero excuse for the cullerd people of the USA you had free education and every opportunity with affirmative action but still decided to cry about slavery. Get over it. Stop blaming the white man for all your problems and issues and look in the mirror for what is holding you back.
Haha! I noed you was a foriner and aint no americun. you shood go back to kenyo an take obamoa with you. git a job and kwit moochin offa white peeple mr fansee pants. the tea party dont want no funny talkin foriners cauze we is send in you back to kenyo
bosshog

Washington, IL

#4281 Aug 10, 2014
Sho glad you all woke up Mr Ridgway. We needs yo iinput in trying to understand some of fthese not so smart replies. Some folks need to get a better understanding as to what's a going on now-a-days.
Bad_Attitude

Pocahontas, IL

#4282 Aug 12, 2014
Sure as hell aint Quin
newpoly

Washington, IL

#4283 Aug 12, 2014
Lets face it. We are headed for four more years of unpleasant Illinois government. We all need to pray. Or move out.
lol

Kankakee, IL

#4285 Aug 12, 2014
u think you r better than some1 who cant spell not every 1 brain fire the same try to teach not make fun i hope he get a rifel and starts shooting at mofo like u u r ypeople kill them self thim u get the point so close but so far away whait teal the dudes in the fireball ufo take u out and then u will see your miss guide ed way
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#4286 Aug 12, 2014
lol wrote:
u think you r better than some1 who cant spell not every 1 brain fire the same try to teach not make fun i hope he get a rifel and starts shooting at mofo like u u r ypeople kill them self thim u get the point so close but so far away whait teal the dudes in the fireball ufo take u out and then u will see your miss guide ed way
Hola Amigos - you thiink it's a bad day. Read this one. Whew... Wonder what side of bed did he get out of after noon today. Yeah, home school teaching again failed us all.
lol666

Kankakee, IL

#4287 Aug 12, 2014
your moms hoe school and u got the most head
Chicagobunny

Washington, IL

#4288 Aug 12, 2014
lol666 wrote:
your moms hoe school and u got the most head
Here in Chicawgo that is a very true statement. And we multiply like bunnies.. Some with white tails..
lol666

Kankakee, IL

#4290 Aug 12, 2014
donny darko i cures the day uchose me to pick on i will come in your dream like freedy kruger brang the dead backto make u scream bitch i went to the school of hard knock bitch i will718 u strait to hell
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Montgomery, IL

#4292 Aug 13, 2014
Quinn is once again not attending Governor's day at the IL State Fair for the 2nd straight year! After being booed by his union voters, he doesn't want any more video of that showing up in a commercial from a super pac! Love to watch the leftists celebrate the failures and lies of quinn, emanuel, madigan all the way up to bo! Keep polishing those turds leftists......they're bound to come clean soon!
Chicagobunny

Macon, IL

#4293 Aug 13, 2014
STATE FAIR!!!!!! Who goes to the state fair? State can't afford a fair. Democrats and Republicans have this state if a bad STATE of afFAIRS. Do not vote for an incumbent. Period.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Montgomery, IL

#4294 Aug 13, 2014
Chicagobunny wrote:
STATE FAIR!!!!!! Who goes to the state fair? State can't afford a fair. Democrats and Republicans have this state if a bad STATE of afFAIRS. Do not vote for an incumbent. Period.
Yes, the state can't afford a fair! Yes, both political parties have done equal damage to the state! But that won't change. Quinn needs to be called out for everything so the state can keep their eyes on the ball and vote appropriately. Moreover, I'm sure there are many a hard-working farmer or 4-H 'er around Tolono or Champaign county for that matter, that will be going because that is something that their families have done for generations for fun or competition. Right or wrong, the discussion needs to be focused on quinn's failures and lies. IL has a spending problem plain and simple! By the way....GO ROCKETS!
bosshog

Macon, IL

#4295 Aug 13, 2014
This cannot be the Rahm we have grown accustomed to see either in Washington, DC or Chicago. You are talking like us now. What goes with you this am? Simply unbelievable your new sense of intelligence.
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Montgomery, IL

#4296 Aug 13, 2014
This is tiny dancer's alter ego! Life is about having a balance and Chicago has overloaded IL and the country with utter disgust, dishonesty and disrespect. I welcome any IL leftist to an open dialogue regarding govt policy. I have yet to get a straight answer from any leftist to my one question regarding why someone would vote democrat (state or US).

Why do you want more government in your life?

Willing to bet we won't hear many answers :)
bosshog

Macon, IL

#4297 Aug 13, 2014
You ain't Rahm!! Who are you? You are way to smart to be Emanuel.
kool

Du Quoin, IL

#4298 Aug 13, 2014
http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes :) Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!
Be kuel

Macon, IL

#4299 Aug 14, 2014
kool wrote:
http://lolfreerp.com/- Check out this page with free RP codes :) Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!
Kuel...
Distance

Chicago, IL

#4300 Aug 14, 2014
Chicagobunny wrote:
Beats The Perp Walk Quinn will take next.
Not Me

Chicago, IL

#4301 Aug 14, 2014
Most career politicians think they are above the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,024
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 187,297
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,844
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 69,683
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,202
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Whiny1 5,904
Ask Amy 4-25-15 5 hr Kuuipo 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]