raphael

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4259 Jul 29, 2014
chuckle - alright. Just heed the warnings, please. BTW - Walker has my vote.
nono

Morton, IL

#4260 Jul 30, 2014
Get serious.. Who is Walker?
raphae

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4261 Jul 30, 2014
wrong thread :(
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#4262 Jul 30, 2014
Quinn will soon be bunking with Blago.

Together again.
nono

Morton, IL

#4263 Jul 30, 2014
Oh my ohoh... That is sooo true. Kinda wonder what their conversation would be. Probably a three way conversation with our own money bags Fred Bath-a-lone.
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#4264 Jul 30, 2014
nono wrote:
Oh my ohoh... That is sooo true. Kinda wonder what their conversation would be. Probably a three way conversation with our own money bags Fred Bath-a-lone.
Scum follows scum.
Enough said.
The Dog

Salem, IL

#4265 Jul 30, 2014
Really you can't trust anyone in today's Politics, Look what the Liberals and Democrooks created in Illinois, The Tyrant Obama. Illinois didn't spawn this monster criminals did, knowing they could prove a point that anyone,anything could be elected, by taking advantage of the Dumbed Down, and it worked. Uneducated People believe what the Liberal Media tells them and don't see the damage they cause by supporting Criminals into office. A true leader would accept term limits and also his finances audited before taking office and after to prove no wrong doings and under the table deals. They would also stand for the people and work to create JOBS , create a Budget and control taxes, address Fraud and Aid reform.
The best candidate isn't always the one who is giving something away, or screws the people for his parties or self gain, but the one willing to make changes that may seem to hurt some classes at first, but will build a stronger state by cutting out all the Fraud and getting people back to work instead of milking the Taxpayers.
ohoh

Sugar Grove, IL

#4266 Jul 30, 2014
Just get rid of the dumbocrats.

All of them.

Then lets see what happens.

You can always go back to stupid if you don't like the change.

Whoops, I forgot we are tied to Crook County.

We are f*cked.
nono

Morton, IL

#4267 Jul 30, 2014
The Dog is right on. For heavens sake, how can we wake up the people and get good people to vote. Better yet, good people to run for political office. We have been so abused the past twenty to thirty years. What a shame and a sham..
Who can Forget

Chicago, IL

#4268 Jul 31, 2014
ohoh wrote:
Quinn will soon be bunking with Blago.
Together again.
Millions of missing taxpayer dollars from Quinn's Pro Quo.
bosshog

Morton, IL

#4269 Jul 31, 2014
Like man, where do we go to find or get some of that stash... Must be in Chicago. Think....
fassdle

Pittsburgh, PA

#4270 Jul 31, 2014
Audit

Chicago, IL

#4271 Jul 31, 2014
Who can Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions of missing taxpayer dollars from Quinn's Pro Quo.
Quinn is the Subject of an Ongoing Investigation. Charges are expected early Fall.
bosshog

Morton, IL

#4272 Aug 2, 2014
Sho hope charges are filed before Nov 11.
Thomas

Cumming, GA

#4273 Aug 4, 2014
Peter Hurtado !
grantfork squirrel

Morton, IL

#4274 Aug 4, 2014
Who dat bee's!!!!! Peter (dick) Hurtado.. Good heavens. Where did he's come froms..
Gifts

Chicago, IL

#4275 Aug 9, 2014
Audit wrote:
<quoted text>
Quinn is the Subject of an Ongoing Investigation. Charges are expected early Fall.
What Quinn's given Illinois; has made everyone Cry.
bosshog

Washington, IL

#4276 Aug 10, 2014
Gifts wrote:
<quoted text>
What Quinn's given Illinois; has made everyone Cry.
Sure hope early fall gets here soon. Need to let him get his place in the prison before it gets full.
Hola Amigos

Rochester, NY

#4277 Aug 10, 2014
Rauner - Sanguinetti will win
mr ridgway

Benton, IL

#4278 Aug 10, 2014
Hola Amigos wrote:
Rauner - Sanguinetti will win
sangunetti i cant even talk that dudes name sounds like a democrud or incunbant that george keaps run in his mowth a bout you needs to only vote for tea party they is christian and white democruds and imcunbants aint white there lazee and they stank your momma must hate you to name you hola amigos that dont sound american and you is probublee a foriner and talks funny and breethes up all the white peeples air and welfair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,224,526
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 69,827
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 53,065
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 187,892
Word (Dec '08) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,213
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr _Zoey_ 5,951
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 15 hr boundary painter 1,175
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]