Who do you support for Governor in Il...
RpubCANTS n DemonCRAPs

Jackson, MO

#4173 Apr 11, 2014
Think it's time for a new thread ppl .. 2016 is just around the corner
and the money is already flowing for our favorite (lesser of two evils)
candidates are campaigning all ready.:

How about you leave that NAME (mine) up there for a few minutes so
more will remember the world outside this game we all so enjoy?

:O
RpubCANTS n DemonCRAPs

Jackson, MO

#4174 Apr 11, 2014
No fears because Topix doesn't allow me to voice my opinions much and they will probably pull that post and IP ban me.

Limited Amendment rights .. so many we may as well rewrite the Constitution too.
wondering

Princeton, IL

#4175 Apr 11, 2014
RpubCANTS n DemonCRAPs wrote:
Think it's time for a new thread ppl .. 2016 is just around the corner
and the money is already flowing for our favorite (lesser of two evils)
candidates are campaigning all ready.:
How about you leave that NAME (mine) up there for a few minutes so
more will remember the world outside this game we all so enjoy?
:O
Good post.
I will save it in the rerun.
Patriot

Frankfort, IL

#4176 Apr 11, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Got ta tell ya, we all know Quinn inherited a mess, and we all know the mess began in the good times way back when we didn't have all the outsourcing of good Illinois jobs and we didn't even realize the illegal rats sneaking across our borders who make millionaires rich and take all the jobs of the po'folk. Today millionaires are making more money due to low labor costs and fewer laborers due to advanced technology. So good bye Quinn and unfortunately let Rauner sit in Springfield for four years. Hopefully he will make Springfield his home. Quinn did not nor did they guy with all the hair. He flew back and forth to Chicago. Now he's behind bars getting free haircuts. Is this a great state or what!!!
Here's the thing. Amnesty will only drive wages down in America. Democrats claim to be for the working man? While they favor amnesty? In this tough economy, give 10's of millions illegals amnesty and you can forget about every making a good wage in the labor market. They will work for nothing.
It is A Mess

Chicago, IL

#4177 Apr 11, 2014
Created by Quinn and Madigan.
Ralph

Christopher, IL

#4178 Apr 12, 2014
It is A Mess wrote:
I have to disagree, Illinois horrible economy wasn't created by Quinn, but after Quinn raised every tax and license fee Illinois has to offer, taking hundreds of dollars out of every Illinois citizen pocket Quinn still can't balance Illinois budget. Quinn has been more worried about the gays an illegals, than to be the solution to fix Illinois budget crisis and job creation. Quinn couldn't manage a one horse race!!
John

United States

#4179 Apr 13, 2014
Foolish John the Rauner incident happened in downstate Illinois.
Balance What

Chicago, IL

#4180 Apr 13, 2014
It is A Mess wrote:
They have no interest in a balanced budget Madigan and Quinn distribute jobs to cronies.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#4181 Apr 14, 2014
Howling it again and again. Don't vote for an incumbent. Look at the political decline in Illinois the past 40 years. The RpubCANTS n DemonCRAPs are brothers and sisters with the same interests. Fatten up their wallets and the heck with the poor and middle class non-voting, tax paying fools. Quoting the Patriot, Quinn has got to be beaten, as well as all of the incumbents running for representatives of the house. Clean them out. Start with a new deck of cards. That is what you do when you find a cheat in a card game. New deck.
John

United States

#4182 Apr 15, 2014
Rauner likes to tap his feet and get his fudge packed! LOL!
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Murphysboro, IL

#4183 Apr 15, 2014
LOL fer sure Johnnie. Rauner from Chicago too!
Rediculous

Waterloo, IL

#4184 Apr 15, 2014
No to Rauner!
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Marion, IL

#4185 Apr 16, 2014
Who do you want????? Pat Blagojevich or Rahm Emanuel!!!! They are all brothers and sisters to Quinn.
Stimied

Waterloo, IL

#4186 Apr 17, 2014
Taking pension money from retired seniors is not ok. Work most of your life just to get screwed is unthinkable.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

United States

#4187 Apr 18, 2014
Stimied - so what do you propose we do!!!! Look around you Stimy, the federal government, your state of Illinois, Waterloo, they are all after your pension money that you labored for for well over (50) years. Unaccountable polyticians got into your wallet all those years with handouts and handshakes, and kissing babies. And know you suffer the consequences. So sorry for ya'll.
John

United States

#4188 Apr 19, 2014
Where is Jim Town Hollow?
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Belleville, IL

#4189 Apr 20, 2014
Next ta Millers berg and not fer froms Pie ron. Along sides the Shoal River down here in south Illinois. Redneck country ya knos. And yas, we pay'in fer it too. Now they wants tax $$$$$ fer the Obama bookstore in Chicagos. Be darns.
lol

United States

#4190 Apr 20, 2014
jimtownhounddogsniffing wrote:
Next ta Millers berg and not fer froms Pie ron. Along sides the Shoal River down here in south Illinois. Redneck country ya knos. And yas, we pay'in fer it too. Now they wants tax $$$$$ fer the Obama bookstore in Chicagos. Be darns.
lives in redneck country but writes in ebonics.....lol multi-cultural .....lol
It is Time

Chicago, IL

#4191 Apr 20, 2014
Balance What wrote:
<quoted text>
They have no interest in a balanced budget Madigan and Quinn distribute jobs to cronies.
Vote them and their cronies out of your wallet.
jimtownhounddogs niffing

Saint Louis, MO

#4192 Apr 20, 2014
lol - called bi-sonics, ya dumb ol' citee missies informed putty tat. DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. Simple..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min John Galt 1,234,295
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr red and right 190,216
help troll them pls 2 hr lukeintothelight 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 53,497
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 4 hr Mary Moodygan 4
amy 5-28 4 hr Julie 13
Dirty Marge 4 hr That girl 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]