Kurt Nimmo

Tempe, AZ

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Rep. Rogers: Crazed al-Qaeda Terrorists Coming to America

Jihadist Frankenstein made in the U.S.A

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
November 17, 2013

Rep. Mike Rogers, the Michigan Republican who heads up the House Intelligence Committee, is worried about al-Qaeda finding its way into America.

“Most of the more than 1,000 jihadists who have poured into Syria to fight alongside Al Qaeda carry passports from North America and Europe, raising the possibility that they could easily bring terror back to the west, according to a key lawmaker who receives regular briefings on the issue,” Catherine Herridge wrote for Fox News last week.

“The number now exceeds 1,000 western jihadists who have shown up, so they’ll have passports, good passports, allows them to travel around Europe, maybe get to the United States,” Rogers warned.“That’s concerning.”

Lost in the endless terror war hysteria is the fact the CIA and the State Department are responsible for moving terrorists around and issuing them passports and visas. It’s something they’ve done since the early 1980s, well before al-Qaeda was a household name.

The former head of the visa bureau in Saudi Arabia, Michael Springman, told Greg Palast and Alex Jones more than a decade ago the CIA freely issued visas to terrorists who regularly entered the United States.

“In Saudi Arabia I was repeatedly ordered by high level State Dept. officials to issue visas to unqualified applicants,” Springman said.“These were, essentially, people who had no ties either to Saudi Arabia or to their own country. I complained bitterly at the time there. I returned to the US, I complained to the State Dept. here, to the General Accounting Office, to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and to the Inspector General’s office. I was met with silence.”

http://www.infowars.com/rep-rogers-crazed-al-...
hands on ar

Gurnee, IL

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Yeah and all the money spent on DHS won stop them either,dam waste just like the" just say no" back when it was the war on drugs,can't we see what a joke this u people with the blinders on need to take em off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,154,436
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 49,247
Abby 12-22 26 min Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 32 min Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Jimbo 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News