Take the kids to Disney Junior LIVE o...

Take the kids to Disney Junior LIVE on Tour! and save $5 on tickets!

Posted in the Chicago Forum

buckinghamnicks

Lubbock, TX

#1 Mar 8, 2014
Have you seen the commercials for the Disney Jr. LIVE on Tour show coming up? My 4 year-old is really excited to see all the Disney Jr. characters live, so I wanted to find a coupon to use for tickets, and I did! I just thought I'd share - it's for the upcoming Disney Junior Live On Tour! Pirate & Princess Adventure (March 14-17 at the Rosemont Theatre). Its' going to have Sofia The First, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, and (of course!) Mickey & Minnie. to get $5 off any weekday show, order tickets online through Ticketmaster here http://www.ticketmaster.c om/venueartist/32892/1860109 a nd click on “Find Tickets” for the show you want to see. Then click on “Got An Offer Code” and type MOM into the box. You will save $5 on all weekday shows!!! Discount does not apply to Front Row or VIP seats. I'm part of a group of moms sharing great discounts like this with other moms ( www.milesofmarketing.com ). It's going to be such a fun show! I'm just as excited as my kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,509,857
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,582
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Orange County Coast 239,608
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 10,504
Obama has LEAK under sink. 7 hr Troy the true Plu... 41
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Dudley 8,077
White country boys know how to shoot! 10 hr Ashole Bahboon 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages