open letter to mr pendelton

open letter to mr pendelton

Posted in the Chicago Forum

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 20, 2013
saw you on fox news tonight, sorry about the loss of your daughter at the hands of black gang members with guns.

But frankly you and black Chicagoans like you with your attitude is the problem with Chicago.

Take a ride around the suburbs of Chicago and you will see they don't have the gun violence problems you have in Chicago.

But you and the people of the south side of Chicago have Americas highest death rates by gun fire, why is that??

Now you can twist shake it and anyway you want to bake it these are black gang morons with guns just out of control.

It not any other ethnic group or race it's black gang morons with guns.

so you can blame any one, or any thing you want but until the guns come off the streets of Chicago and the gangs are removed the killing will go on and on.

I am surprised the black community has put up with this murder crap for so long do you know how manyh children like your daughter have been killed in Chicago in the past 40 years???

I was born in Chicago and used to ride my bike and walk through neighborhoods the police don't want to go into today.

the only thing that changed in the citizens of the hood.

until you and the rest of the black community get off your collective black rear ends and stop the gun violence more black children will be killed by more black morons with guns.

Frankly I would rather worry about a child like your daughters civil rights than I would care about some black gang moron civil rights.

the gangs who take lives for no reason , they lose those civil rights when they take a life for no reason.

See I don't like what Chicago has become today so I don't have to go there or live there, but you and other black people live there and nothing will change until you change it..

change Chicago so other black children will live and survive this dysfunctional mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,404,027
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dale 219,460
Oceans Gentlemen's Club. A totally awesome, er... 7 hr Strip club man 1
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 10 hr Kayla Phillips 751
Rating girls 10 hr Habsm22 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
Obama to head Mosque in City, 11 hr Sis Marian Roberta 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Sublime1 103,130

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages