of 3
Next Last

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#41 Aug 30, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm like Tonka that way: I can separate the actions & personality from the looks and judge them separately.
Like Casey Anthony.
Hot.

But that whole killing her daughter thing would be a problem for me.

Since: Dec 09

Smalltown, Colorado

#43 Aug 30, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so sure about that. Matthew McConaughey played coach Jack Lengyel in We Are Marshall. I believe Lengyel said that he once won an ugly man contest(and I don't think he was kidding).
Here's a picture of him back in the day.
http://media.herald-dispatch.com/mucrash/gall...
Boy, that guy has a really big ball!

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#44 Aug 30, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Like Casey Anthony.
Hot.
I told Jasper that one of his nieces looks like Casey Anthony and he was insulted. Funny how I was the one separating looks and actions, and he was the one combining them. I think guys usually have an easier time compartmentalizing stuff like that.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

#45 Aug 30, 2012
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Her murderer was Scott - Stacy's murderer was Drew. Drew is the one that looks like the cowardly lion from Wizard of Oz.
THAT"s who he looks like... been trying to put my finger on it for years...

Since: Nov 10

Herndon, VA

#46 Aug 30, 2012
L2- If you leave your 16 year old alone a few nights a week, get her on birth control. Or you will be a grandma in a year.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#47 Aug 30, 2012
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Like Casey Anthony.
Hot.
Have you seen her lately? SHe cut her hair and dyed it blonde. Looks so different.

I have to imagine her parents don't have much to do with her these days.

Location hidden

#48 Aug 30, 2012
cycle003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. It's also not the "right" thing to leave your 16 yo home alone 30% of the time even if they can handle it.
Maybe mom wants to be a young grandmother.

Location hidden

#49 Aug 30, 2012
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I'm like Tonka that way: I can separate the actions & personality from the looks and judge them separately.
I can understand that. But I've seen MANY pictures of Ted Bundy, and I don't see how he's so handsome that it has to be mentioned in nearly every article about him.

Speaking of serial killers... did you know that they pretty much know who the Zodiac killer is, but they don't have enough evidence? One of the people he shot (four time!) survived. 30 years later, the brought the guy in to look at a photo line-up, and he picked out the guy who turns out was the primary suspect. Police chief asked him, "Why didn't you tell us this was the guy?"

Turns out, the police NEVER showed any photos to the victim, or had him come in to look at a line up. Huge police fail there.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#50 Aug 31, 2012
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that. But I've seen MANY pictures of Ted Bundy, and I don't see how he's so handsome that it has to be mentioned in nearly every article about him.
Speaking of serial killers... did you know that they pretty much know who the Zodiac killer is, but they don't have enough evidence? One of the people he shot (four time!) survived. 30 years later, the brought the guy in to look at a photo line-up, and he picked out the guy who turns out was the primary suspect. Police chief asked him, "Why didn't you tell us this was the guy?"
Turns out, the police NEVER showed any photos to the victim, or had him come in to look at a line up. Huge police fail there.
I read about that!!! I think the killer lives in Cali or something right? Crazy and scary stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Patrick 1,216,565
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Scrutiny 186,847
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr timmy 71,939
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cheftell 69,599
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Mothra 52,693
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr curiousity 99,353
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]