Comments
141 - 160 of 161 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#154 Feb 7, 2013
Amillion wrote:
I personally think they have some type of sick fetish! especially in Chicago! They fiend after us Latina women like they do Asian girls but they should just stick to them because all we want is Latino men and Black men! Whiteboys go fiend and have your perverse sexual fantasies out with Asian girls! They want you lames anyway! lol
Nice try beaner! Keep rolling those burritos cause thats all your good for. Whites would never want you for anything more. Thats why we have latinos cleaning our house and mowing our lawn. Its called skilled labor bitch!
Unknown

Jupiter, FL

#155 Feb 9, 2013
I like latinas are you going to make fun of me amillion@? That's the only type of women ivwould ever date. Don't find black or white or asian women attractive. Why are you so racist? I'm white and I find what you said repolsive. I'm not going to make fun of the race like the rest of the dumb white guys.
Unknown

Jupiter, FL

#156 Feb 9, 2013
You sound so hateful@ Amillion, I'm physical attractive to only latina women I can't help my physical attraction that's like forcing to date someone who your not attractive to and you have to be stuck with them forever. I can't help who I like. I'm white too. I just find what you said to be extremely disgusting.
Unknown

United States

#157 Feb 9, 2013
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try beaner! Keep rolling those burritos cause thats all your good for. Whites would never want you for anything more. Thats why we have latinos cleaning our house and mowing our lawn. Its called skilled labor bitch!
That's not true what so ever. I'm physically attractive to latina women only. White women look plan and black women aren't my cup of tea. Your as bad as her because of your remarks what you said about the beaner is disgusting. I'm sad that people in my own race can be this racist.
Unknown

Jupiter, FL

#158 Feb 9, 2013
Why does there have to be so much hatred.
water

Kitchener, Canada

#159 Feb 12, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Why does there have to be so much hatred.
There is some hate here but I really like Latina women.
anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#161 Feb 26, 2013
This is absolutely embarrassing to read!
I am latina (american) and both parents born in the Dominican Republic. I am an educated woman and absolutely despise what has been written here.
For one, WE ARE NOT EASY! Black, chinese, spanish, white...etc, You will find promiscuous women in all races! And to amillion, I respect that you may have your own preference, but I myself, do not discriminate. I actually think it is a compliment to see that men from other races find us attractive. It's like they're damned if they do, they're damned if they don't. Geeez, if you are desired by another race, take that as a compliment! I don't see anything wrong with that, but when you bash others and assume that their reason for desiring us is because their perverted....??? well, then, you shouldn't be surprised with the replies..
As for INS, instead of making the racist remarks back, because it's obvious you cannot control your own anger, why don't do better research on your information before you vomit on this blog. You should be embarrassed. Is this what you will teach your children?? Pretty scary my friend.. I wish you luck in this world.
Dr Ho

Yorktown, VA

#162 Feb 26, 2013
Amillion wrote:
I personally think they have some type of sick fetish! especially in Chicago! They fiend after us Latina women like they do Asian girls but they should just stick to them because all we want is Latino men and Black men! Whiteboys go fiend and have your perverse sexual fantasies out with Asian girls! They want you lames anyway! lol
I am white and have date a Dominican, Mexican and P.R. I love latin women who are not Americanized, even Phillipinos. They, if not from USA, are more feminine, sexy, and fun. White American women are btches. They are bi-sexual and want to work or get an MBA. WHAT MAN WANTS A WOMAN LIKE THAT?

Dr Ho
anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#163 Feb 26, 2013
Im curious, why would you not like them to be americanized? Would that mean they do not follow traditional values?
Again, we are stereotyping, even with the comment about white american women.
Someone enlighten me please
anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#164 Feb 26, 2013
Don't bother replying, I think I am losing more brain cells as I continue on this blog. Time for me to wrap it up!
Let me just leave you with this one last thing...
I am 37 yrs old, 5'6 ,125 lbs.. Oh yeah and let me add to that by saying that I enjoy very much in being healthy, physically and mentally. My boyfriend, of 6 years, happens to be white. No, I don't go around NYC "looking" for a specific race to be with, like you ALL seem to do here, I just found a wonderful guy who's skin happens to be lighter than mine. And no, he did not pursue me because I was "easy", he pursed me because he simply just liked me, and now, in love with me as I am with him. Did I mention I was latina?? Oh and that I am a Registered Nurse at a major hosipital in NYC? Yeah, that's how we met. You can't be "easy" there to be pursued! Sorry guys.
So, to all of you with your ridiculous theories, racial remarks, and under developed brains, please, please, please, take the precious time to educate yourselves before you VOMIT anywhere again! Seriously. We have a responsibilty to the next generation here. Shame on you if you don't think we do.
Good bye and Good luck and read a book for crying out loud.
water

Kitchener, Canada

#165 Feb 27, 2013
anonymous wrote:
This is absolutely embarrassing to read!
I am latina (american) and both parents born in the Dominican Republic. I am an educated woman and absolutely despise what has been written here.
For one, WE ARE NOT EASY! Black, chinese, spanish, white...etc, You will find promiscuous women in all races! And to amillion, I respect that you may have your own preference, but I myself, do not discriminate. I actually think it is a compliment to see that men from other races find us attractive. It's like they're damned if they do, they're damned if they don't. Geeez, if you are desired by another race, take that as a compliment! I don't see anything wrong with that, but when you bash others and assume that their reason for desiring us is because their perverted....??? well, then, you shouldn't be surprised with the replies..
As for INS, instead of making the racist remarks back, because it's obvious you cannot control your own anger, why don't do better research on your information before you vomit on this blog. You should be embarrassed. Is this what you will teach your children?? Pretty scary my friend.. I wish you luck in this world.
I don't think Latin's are easy. Like you said any women could be promiscuous.
Captain C

Leicester, UK

#166 Apr 14, 2013
You will note white men have always been fascinated by oriental, women, Indian Chinese, Japanese, and Latino. When we look at African/Indian/Asian men they love white skin, especially with light eyes. You have to look at what was the Icon of beauty which was a blond haired blue eyed European women. This was widely as the Europeans, in particular the Imperialists, went on to proclaim that Christ was a white, blue eyed blonde man. They were therefore in his image and all others beneath them. However you cannot propagate a lie forever. When one look at Indian women (who look very similar to Latino women. Most white men have this noir desire to manifest what their ancestors did, and defile a person of coloured extraction. Where white women are seen as dirty or they have demeaned themselves if they do the same.
magick

Addison, IL

#167 Apr 14, 2013
Because Latino men are obsessed with white women.So we have to be obsessed with Latina women just to make things even. After all they always whistle and shout things at my GF so I should return the compliment on that juicy Latina ass.
joey

El Monte, CA

#168 Apr 20, 2013
They like to put their hot sauce on their little taco's
bensleys

Nashua, NH

#169 Apr 22, 2013
cause they are so easy.

lazy, dumb but easy. live here for years and too lazy to learn English??

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#171 Apr 22, 2013
Amillion wrote:
I personally think they have some type of sick fetish! especially in Chicago! They fiend after us Latina women like they do Asian girls but they should just stick to them because all we want is Latino men and Black men! Whiteboys go fiend and have your perverse sexual fantasies out with Asian girls! They want you lames anyway! lol
"Latin women".. Oh yeah, what kind of "fetish" are you talking about? I like ALL kind of women, but honestly, haughty hispanic activist, la Raza women who thinks America owes them everything is not on the top of my list. I prefer women who are comfortable enough under their skin to not have to insinuate that everybody else think about them in a perverted way.

Don't you worry. As a "racist whitey", I will pick Asian women over 99% of Hispanic ones every time I'm given a choice and there is nothing wrong with that. What kind of "perverse sexual fantasies" do you think we have about Asian girls? Maybe I am missing something here, but I just go for good looking women with brains, sex appeal and great confidence and humor. Asian chicks seem to be fitting such criteria most of the time. Otherwise, I consider my sexual preferences to fall within the Alpha-male norm. I guess the only thing feminazis may put a finger upon is that I love two hot girls in bed at same time. And here I would even accept a Hispanic one if she's cute and funny. With regards to Asian girls, it certainly helps that they can preserve their femininity no matter what, it seems. I even dated a 50 something Asian chick for some time in my "earlier days" and most of my friends thought she was in her 30's and couldn't believe it when I said she was above 50.

Maybe it is just cool to date a girl that can hold her own and still be feminine, cute and sexy.. I don't know, but I DO know from your posting you would not fit into such criteria EVEN if you happened to be Asian.

I am sure you must be getting much more respect and dignity in your daily life with your black or hispanic guys, so why are you so worried about whitey drooling over you? Actually, I would even pick Hispanic women over white ones and that says a lot.

It sounds like you had a fit over something recent. Why else write something as nonsensical as this??
water

Kitchener, Canada

#172 May 28, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
"Latin women".. Oh yeah, what kind of "fetish" are you talking about? I like ALL kind of women, but honestly, haughty hispanic activist, la Raza women who thinks America owes them everything is not on the top of my list. I prefer women who are comfortable enough under their skin to not have to insinuate that everybody else think about them in a perverted way.
Don't you worry. As a "racist whitey", I will pick Asian women over 99% of Hispanic ones every time I'm given a choice and there is nothing wrong with that. What kind of "perverse sexual fantasies" do you think we have about Asian girls? Maybe I am missing something here, but I just go for good looking women with brains, sex appeal and great confidence and humor. Asian chicks seem to be fitting such criteria most of the time. Otherwise, I consider my sexual preferences to fall within the Alpha-male norm. I guess the only thing feminazis may put a finger upon is that I love two hot girls in bed at same time. And here I would even accept a Hispanic one if she's cute and funny. With regards to Asian girls, it certainly helps that they can preserve their femininity no matter what, it seems. I even dated a 50 something Asian chick for some time in my "earlier days" and most of my friends thought she was in her 30's and couldn't believe it when I said she was above 50.
Maybe it is just cool to date a girl that can hold her own and still be feminine, cute and sexy.. I don't know, but I DO know from your posting you would not fit into such criteria EVEN if you happened to be Asian.
I am sure you must be getting much more respect and dignity in your daily life with your black or hispanic guys, so why are you so worried about whitey drooling over you? Actually, I would even pick Hispanic women over white ones and that says a lot.
It sounds like you had a fit over something recent. Why else write something as nonsensical as this??
As white male I prefer Hispanic women and then both white,black women and then Asian women.
chong

Port Orchard, WA

#173 Sep 26, 2013
Amillion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! After i douche a few times. It tightens right back up!
Damn you're trashy. Looking at your profile pic is all someone needs to see that. Who would want to be with you anyways besides slime ball douchebags. You being from Chicago i'm not surprised that you are ignorant. Seems like you serve best as a piece of ass for men. Your Mother must be proud
The Truth Speaks

Arlington Heights, IL

#176 Sep 28, 2013
cookcounty wrote:
women of all races are attractive if they have black women features
nice curvy hips, full lips and big booties
Don't forget b.o.
People

Milford, MA

#177 Jan 16, 2014
I'm dominican and I find latina girls like white guys better then black guys

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 177,353
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,954
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min mahz 49,464
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min voice of peace 68,353
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 59 min newpoly 1,903
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 1 hr hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••