Where's the outrage on dead young bla...

Where's the outrage on dead young black men in Chicago?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Since: May 07

Central coast

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Conservatives have decided that African Americans don't care about dead young black men in Chicago.

In the aftermath of the George Zimmerman verdict conservatives have decided that we as African Americans don't care about the young men being killed at a horrible rate in Chicago.

They wonder why there is so much outrage directed to George Zimmerman but not at the murders of black youth in Chicago by other black youth. They wonder that because they are woefully ignorant.

First off they don't give a damn about those young men dying because if they did they would support strengthing our gun laws so that these guns don't pour into black communities.

We all know that the majority of guns in Chicago come from counties right outside of the city with lax gun laws.

http://aareports.com/2013/07/conservatives-ha...

----------

Shouldn't we, black folks, think about this?
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Jul 15, 2013
No clyde you have it all wrong.

The black community doesn't care about the deaths of black people in Chicago.

it's not about conservatives doing or not doing its all about the blacks in the black community doing nothing.

Consider this wholesale murder crap does not occur in any other community on the planet except the black community,

Please check any other ethic group in America and you will not find the level of violence you find in the hood.

Ok I admit the muslims have been murdering other muslims since the year 850 ad over the suni vs shiete leadership issue, But muslims are morons they are unable to sit at a table to resolve leadership issues.

But blacks kill more blacks than any other thing in the country.

face it clyde no one on the planet cares about blacks being killed by blacks.

the black community has got to get up and demand and expect change in the black community.

Change has to come from within.

dump the guns the drugs street gangs, welfare and food stamps and get a life.

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Central coast

#3 Jul 15, 2013
there are some folks in Chicago that do care about the black on black crimes. There have been cries to the leaderships and the leaderships have take it higher to the president. Somehow their pleas and cries have fallen on deaf ears.
tinker

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Mssons2plees wrote:
there are some folks in Chicago that do care about the black on black crimes. There have been cries to the leaderships and the leaderships have take it higher to the president. Somehow their pleas and cries have fallen on deaf ears.
their pleas have fallen because there are no cameras...and we all know obama loves a camera or a good tradegy.i am so sick of this man!!!! this is his home town and he has turned his back on HIS people...but gets on tv and spouts that dribble about a thug would look like his son.he has proven that he does not care.

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Central coast

#7 Jul 15, 2013
tinker wrote:
<quoted text>their pleas have fallen because there are no cameras...and we all know obama loves a camera or a good tragedy.i am so sick of this man!!!! this is his home town and he has turned his back on HIS people...but gets on tv and spouts that dribble about a thug would look like his son.he has proven that he does not care.
I totally agree with you.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Mssons2plees wrote:
Gee I am in Chicago on a regular basis read Chicago papers and see no protest marches demanding change.

No Jessie "fillmypocketsfirst" Jackson, no al "notso" shaprton, no obozo or no hack black attorney general saying nothing and doing NOTHING.

City, county, state and federal law enforcement hang out at the coffee shops work on new contract demands but do not patrol the hood taking guns, drugs and black or wetback street gang morons off the street.

So if there have been cries for help they have been pretty soft ones. No 24/7 GNUS coverage with moron news commentators going on an on about nothing.

The silence on this issue in Chicago is deafening!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,394,881
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Buster Steinbeizer 216,636
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,039
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 17 min Fa-Foxy 28
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min SweLL GirL 8,858
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 40 min GEORGIA 1,664
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 46 min GEORGIA 2,685
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 102,455
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages