Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#21 Oct 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
She is smoking hot! I wish she would fall for me!
<quoted text>
Awwwww. Of course you mean that for me and every other lovely Topix lady!!!

Saint Petersburg, FL

#22 Oct 10, 2013
boundary painter wrote:
Stina's parents were unworthy to keep or raise her
if they chose to say what she said in post #5.
She tells me she's haoppy now. I don't think she would have told me if she had continued to feel that way. I was the youngest of 6 in a blended family with a couple troubled brothers from my Dad's side. I'm sure the thought of having an infant to take care of (in addition to my brother, who is 3 years older) was not very comforting.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#23 Oct 10, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, she did! And I am the favorite child (of course)! I am the only girl, so I had that going for me! Acutally my mom and I are very close.
I was hoping that would be "the rest of the story"! I was not my mom's favorite. Couldn't be - didn't get here first and didn't come equipped with a penis. But we were very close as well.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#24 Oct 10, 2013
itser wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping that would be "the rest of the story"! I was not my mom's favorite. Couldn't be - didn't get here first and didn't come equipped with a penis. But we were very close as well.
I am glad you are, too! See, I wasn't first (last of 6) and didn't have a penis (all older brothers), so that worked out great for me! If I had been a boy, I would have just been another in a crowd.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

South Ozone Park, NY

#25 Oct 10, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
And that I was the ugliest baby anyone ever saw.
Sorry not much has changed...
Kuuipo

Monterey, CA

#26 Oct 10, 2013
LW1: I completely understand why you are upset with your daughter. You expected her to be appreciative and respectful. The lessons: Never loan anybody money that you cannot afford to lose. Think of every loan as a gift, so that it will be a pleasant surprise if you are repaid. In my experience, the type of people who borrow money rarely if ever repay it. Going forward, you need to have a talk with your husband and suggest that you both cease to enable your daughter. No more "loans". Then you need to accept that the money is gone and quit being angry about it.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#27 Oct 10, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry not much has changed...
Wow. What was that for???

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#28 Oct 10, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
Pellen - I don't think I would have wanted to know that if I were you!!!
All I know was that I was an accident and that my mother said "Better his be a tumor than me be pregnant". And that I was the ugliest baby anyone ever saw. Unfortuately, many others agreed with the latter opinion.
The cntext makes it funnier, actually. Somewhere around 10 I discovered my grandmother's stash of True Romance and similar magazines. Full f tabloid type stories about being unwed mother and the perils of things that could happen to good girls in the back seat of cars. I had not been given the "talk" yet and was pestering my parents at my grandparents house on the subject. Somehow I made the leap and announced my conclusion at dinner. My father answered ( in retrospect probably sarcastically to get me to shut up) that yeah they made me in the blue Chevy, now shut up already. And there starts the legend.

In the 60's at U of Illinois every year the Daily Illini published a satire issue. It was called The Tumor, an Outgrowth of the Student Body
Pippa

Hancock, NY

#29 Oct 10, 2013
2: Ok, I admit I have a bad habit of giving my 2 cents worth when it hasn't been asked. But sometimes I think it's ok to give your 2 cents worth and that's what the suitemates should do in this situation. They should listen very carefully to the conversation, then all go over to the computer and tell the girlfriend how she should handle the problems she's having. I mean, they're all hearing this right? They are not asking to hear it but it's been gifted to them and they should feel no qualms of entering into the conversation. If the "couple" do not like their advice or interference, they can take their conversation elsewhere. It might only take one evening to make this happen but if not, repeat as needed. I already know; I can be mean.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#30 Oct 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The cntext makes it funnier, actually. Somewhere around 10 I discovered my grandmother's stash of True Romance and similar magazines. Full f tabloid type stories about being unwed mother and the perils of things that could happen to good girls in the back seat of cars. I had not been given the "talk" yet and was pestering my parents at my grandparents house on the subject. Somehow I made the leap and announced my conclusion at dinner. My father answered ( in retrospect probably sarcastically to get me to shut up) that yeah they made me in the blue Chevy, now shut up already. And there starts the legend.
In the 60's at U of Illinois every year the Daily Illini published a satire issue. It was called The Tumor, an Outgrowth of the Student Body
Very funny story!

“reign in blood”

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Oct 11, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What was that for???
I didn't mean it in a bad way.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#32 Oct 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean it in a bad way.
How else could you mean it???:(

“reign in blood”

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Oct 11, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How else could you mean it???:(
Out was meant in an endearing manner. Did I hurt your feelings?

Saint Petersburg, FL

#34 Oct 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're funny.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#35 Oct 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel left out? Okay, perhaps you were an ugly baby then and you're surprise your parents didn't throw the baby out with the bath water.

What's your baby story? Did they see twins and say, "Damn, why can't they both be girls" but then later on they realized they had a whiny boy who was close enough to a girl?

:D

(dishing it back)

“reign in blood”

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Oct 11, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel left out? Okay, perhaps you were an ugly baby then and you're surprise your parents didn't throw the baby out with the bath water.
What's your baby story? Did they see twins and say, "Damn, why can't they both be girls" but then later on they realized they had a whiny boy who was close enough to a girl?
:D
(dishing it back)
I was an adorable baby and I've gotten better looking ever since!

Saint Petersburg, FL

#37 Oct 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
ya think???
Chandeller

Ashburn, VA

#38 Oct 11, 2013
If you are in a need of a loan contact Mr tiny loan offer he helped me when l was in need hope he can help you too email them at tinyloanoffer@gmail.com
James

Ashburn, VA

#39 Oct 11, 2013
Them are really the best in helping people in getting a loan asap tinyloanoffer@gmail.com they helped me too chandeller
Julie

Chicago, IL

#40 Oct 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you *look* like.(And I have no doubt you were a cute kid.)

I think that--based on your vicious, baiting, stooopid posts over the years--most of us think that you are a pathetic little troll.
You are an object of pity. Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,141,699
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min mdbuilder 48,414
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques Ottawa 180,630
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 3 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 98,669
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

NFL 1:30PM