14-Year Old Killed In South Side Shooting

A 14-year-old boy was killed early Friday following an argument on the South Side. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bd homewood

Ojai, CA

#24 Feb 25, 2009
i loved this man like a bro we went to james hart together always a good kid but for what it was he was affliated with the black p. stones he was known 4 that it doesnt make hi a bad person or make this just but there was an altercation in which jordan jojo was never afraid to back down he was not quite but also not stupid this shoting was a tragedy also as jordan was actually hit for his cousin who they were tryin to get rip you are missed i cried when i heard this hes at a betta place now
bd homewood

Ojai, CA

#25 Feb 25, 2009
GTB wrote:
The information that you got is false. He never got in an arguement, we don't even know who shot him. They was walking down the street and an Champagne color van open and fired at the croud and he got shot in his face. When you want to tell a story and exspecially on world wide tell it right. He never got in an arguement with nobody because he was quite and he didn't start shit with nobody. So ya need to quit lying so fucking much.
i loved this man like a bro we went to james hart together always a good kid but for what it was he was affliated with the black p. stones he was known 4 that it doesnt make hi a bad person or make this just but there was an altercation in which jordan jojo was never afraid to back down he was not quite but also not stupid this shoting was a tragedy also as jordan was actually hit for his cousin who they were tryin to get rip you are missed i cried when i heard this hes at a betta place now
bd homewood

Ojai, CA

#26 Feb 25, 2009
wondering why wrote:
It is a sad story, but the questions are: What is the 14 year old doing out at 1 am and at 87th and Wabash? Too late for a young boy and the wrong neighborhood to be in. Has to be more to the story. No one deserves to die this way, but maybe he knew that it was dangerous. We will never know now will we.
PoPo Boo

Oak Forest, IL

#27 Feb 25, 2009
Pete and repeat were out in a boat, pete fell in, who was left?
YEA

Chicago, IL

#29 Mar 19, 2011
RIP LIL MO
MAN
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#30 Mar 20, 2011
Is the number of people NOT shot in Chi easier to get than those shot?
I've been posting here for years, and can barely remembera time when one of the headlines to the right DOESN'T include a shooting.

What is going on??
jay

El Monte, CA

#32 Dec 11, 2012
I knew jordan yall dnt no shit

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

#34 Dec 13, 2012
Just one kid killed on the south side of Chicago??

Come on man , that's not news..

when they kill 11 teen or 12 teen kids on one night and wound a bunch that's news,

just one kid killed is not news worthy

next subject
Boo

Tinley Park, IL

#35 Dec 14, 2012
God, some of you kids need to worry less about what did or didn't happen and go back to school and learn how to spell...it's atrocious, I can barely understand a word you're trying to say.
He who knows

Cicero, IL

#36 Dec 14, 2012
The south side, from Cicero Avenue all the way to the lakefront/Indiana border is all endless ghetto. So it should be no surprise to anyone at all.
Carrie Riechers

Momence, IL

#37 May 5, 2014
miss you buddy. found the matching bracelet to the one of mine you used to take from me back in 5th grade. I never did get it back. and Ill never forget that 4 hour phone conversation we had about absolutely nothing. <3

only the good die young.

May God bless your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,125,250
Abby 10-20 4 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]