14-Year Old Killed In South Side Shooting

A 14-year-old boy was killed early Friday following an argument on the South Side. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GTB

Country Club Hills, IL

#1 Apr 17, 2006
The information that you got is false. He never got in an arguement, we don't even know who shot him. They was walking down the street and an Champagne color van open and fired at the croud and he got shot in his face. When you want to tell a story and exspecially on world wide tell it right. He never got in an arguement with nobody because he was quite and he didn't start shit with nobody. So ya need to quit lying so fucking much.
cateyez

United States

#2 May 10, 2006
i know exactly what you are saying. they never tell the whole story, they tell you what they want not what really happened. ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE ITS GANG RELATED.
Joe

United States

#5 Jul 6, 2006
i like kids
Joe

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2006
i need a job i can do a lot of thening.
london

Palos Hills, IL

#7 Aug 15, 2007
that is so sad
wondering why

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 16, 2007
It is a sad story, but the questions are: What is the 14 year old doing out at 1 am and at 87th and Wabash? Too late for a young boy and the wrong neighborhood to be in. Has to be more to the story. No one deserves to die this way, but maybe he knew that it was dangerous. We will never know now will we.
london williams

Homer Glen, IL

#9 Aug 18, 2007
sad to see a young boy get killed
Sam

Omaha, NE

#10 Aug 20, 2007
bet he was up to no good, though.
bet he also had been a shooter instead of shootee at some time or other.
sad case.
It's called natural selection, folks.
Snoop Dog

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 20, 2007
The victim was identified as Jordan Wilkerson, of 9803 S . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. Harlem Ave. in Chicago Ridge, clockin' ta tha Cook County Medical Brotha office.

`bout 1 a.m., he had bizzy involved in an argument on tha 8800 bliznock of South Wabash Avenue wit unidentified people, accord'n ta a report fizzle tha po-po First Deputy Superintizzles office hittin that booty. Those thugz left tha scene, tha deputys report said, n a shizzort time brotha a van drove pizzle n someone inside opened fire, strik'n Wilkerson more T-H-to-tha-izzan once in tha heezee, tha deputys report said.

Wizzles was taken ta Advocate Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead at 2:21 a.m. The deputys report stated tha doggy stylin' victim was 18 years old, but accord'n ta tha medical examina office, Wilkerson was 14 , chill yo. The medical examina office also stated thiznat tha shoot'n occurred at 8738 S fo all my homies in the pen. Wabash Ave.
makin me hungrey

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 20, 2007
When you eat apple sauce it is good cuse its kinda sweet and gritty in a funny kind of way. It tastes good on poke chops too....
BE FOR REAL - Hester

Auburn Hills, MI

#13 Aug 20, 2007
We must be honest. I Not know all the facts... I still say that WE are killing each other at a rate and need not worry that someone of a different life/world will do it to us. We're in a worst position than after being "FREED(1865)". Take all guns and make the penalties large for use and possession on the streets(outside of the home); and then take the guns from the COPS and see if they still want that job of "policeing".
scizzle for shizzle

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 22, 2007
Hizzy Dizzy Dazzz Bolequa was at my crib fashizing my mandingo. We here about qwanza getting offed and we got mashizled and mad and shit. Dammm
Carrie Marie

AOL

#15 Nov 28, 2007
Yes, its sad. he was a good friend of mine in 5th grade :'( we had a phone record of four hours. I still cry about it all the time tho after sixth grade we didnt talk much. I have to agree... what was he doing out at 1 am. Where was his family, his parents? his grandfather?!? Where were the people who are supposed to be teaching us children morals and smart choices!! Where are the cops that should be supervising the streets!! My friend got shot and i cant blame anyone... because he made the bad choice but the people of the community and his family could have stopped this!
HE WUZ MY BOY

AOL

#16 Jan 10, 2008
YA HE WUZ MY BOY TO ONLY 14 I WONT NEVER FORGET DAT DAY WHEN I HEARD HE GOT KILLED.....
Steve-O

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2008
These Kids hanging past curfew must dont have a stabble home, like a mother/father figure, of been kicked out the house because they are disrespecful or Parents or guardian doing drugs and drinking 24/7
an enemy

Chicago, IL

#19 Mar 7, 2008
Jordan wasn't my friend. Actually, back in 7th grade, he was the main person who would always make fun of me. He used to get in trouble alot back at James Hart. He made my life hell, and I used to wish he would disappear forever. When I heard the news of his death, my friends expected me to not feel any remorse towards him at all. However, I think I was the most affected by it because I felt I caused his death. Now, 3 years later, I realize that God took Jordan's life for a reason, and I'm not guilty for waht happened. His life ended tragically, and things of this sort could be prevented if their was a good father figure in the household. FATHERS!!!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!! DO IT FOR JORDAN WHO DIDN"T HAVE ONE!!!
GABBY JORDANS GIRLFRIEND

La Porte, IN

#20 Apr 14, 2008
Sam wrote:
bet he was up to no good, though.
bet he also had been a shooter instead of shootee at some time or other.
sad case.
It's called natural selection, folks.
NOW WHAT YOU JUST SAID WAS RUDE AND HURTFUL. IT IF HAD HAPPENED TO YOU OR SUMONE CLOSE TO YOU, YOU WOULDNT WANT SUMONE TO TALK BADDLY ABOUT YOU OR THAT SPECAIL SOMEONE. SO BEFOR YOU START TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH MAYBE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT PEOPLE DID LOVE HIM AND THINK IF YOU WERE OUR PLACES!
GABBY JORDANS GIRLFRIEND

La Porte, IN

#21 Apr 14, 2008
an enemy wrote:
Jordan wasn't my friend. Actually, back in 7th grade, he was the main person who would always make fun of me. He used to get in trouble alot back at James Hart. He made my life hell, and I used to wish he would disappear forever. When I heard the news of his death, my friends expected me to not feel any remorse towards him at all. However, I think I was the most affected by it because I felt I caused his death. Now, 3 years later, I realize that God took Jordan's life for a reason, and I'm not guilty for waht happened. His life ended tragically, and things of this sort could be prevented if their was a good father figure in the household. FATHERS!!!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!!! DO IT FOR JORDAN WHO DIDN"T HAVE ONE!!!
UMM WHOS THIS BECAUSE I WENT TO JAMES HART ALSO WITH JORDAN AND I WAS HIS LAST GIRLFREIND ITS SAD WHAT HAPPOENED AND NOW I HOPE THAT YOU SEE THAT LIFE IS TOO SHORT AND YOU CANT REALLY SAY OR THINK BADDLY OF PEOPLE JUST BEACUSE THEY DID ONTO YOU LET GOD DEAL WITH IT I LOVED HIM AND NOW I HAVE TO LIVE WITH WAT HAPPENED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
Mike

Chicago, IL

#22 Apr 15, 2008
If you loved him so much you wouldn't have let him be out in a bad neighborhood at 1:00 AM. You go out into bad neighborhoods early in the morning and wonder why bad things happen. You then blame the violence on guns and racists. I hate to break it to you but it's not the guns or racists, IT's YOU. If you go inside by ten P.M. and aren't involved in gangs and drugs you won't get shot.
MCC

Riverdale, IL

#23 Jun 5, 2008
i miss jordan dearly.. i understand everybody saying he shuldnt be out at one but serious c'mon at 14 we all make mistakes its around the time when u lie to ur parents so dont make him out to be the bad person or the person who made a bad decision it was his time and lets just hope he rest in peace i love jordan and i always will never forgot him and i never will.. he was my ex boyfriend how could i... he had just turned 14 i dont understand.... what happens happens i hope he can look down and be proud of me today what happened to jordan changed my life forever...
i love him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min flack 1,125,598
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,304
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 22 min RIP Jahziel 44
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Frijoles 70,032
Abby 10-22 32 min PEllen 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Belle Sexton 50,609
Abby 10-20 53 min Mister Tonka 21
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]