The History of Racist Gun Control in ...

The History of Racist Gun Control in the United States

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Vue

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
NO Guns for Negroes

MALCOLM X ON THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The History of Racist Gun Control in the United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
de chicago

Nashua, NH

#2 Jan 9, 2013
yo Vue, ya gotta get out more meet some new friends read a book perhaps a American history book not that distorted black history nonsense.

You don't like where blacks are today?? look in the mirror.

Black burnt Detroit down drove out the middle class black and white families along with business.

the last 3 or 4 mayors of Detroit are in prison for corruption, fraud, mismanaging the city finances. whites did not do that to Detroit black mismanagers did.

The only thing left in Detroit is muslims who want to run everything give Detroit muslim religious law, drug dealers, welfare whores.

the only jobs ( thanks to blacks burning the business center of the city ) are police, fire, teachers, all union hacks.

The city is broke whining for more money to waste.

been to the south side of Chicago lately??
I was born and raise there, Blacks have destroyed the south side of the city. I could show you photos of what Roseland area looked like for 100 years before blacks moved in, then you look at Roseland today, it looks like Syria a war zone.
blacks did this to this once nice area of the city.

Black drug selling street gangs shot and killed over 500 kids in Chicago in 2012. wounded lots more.

so the black drug selling street gangs have no problem buying guns and ammo. so much for Illinois city or county gun laws and permits.

south central , Oakland, east st Louis, Houston, the list of cities ruined by black with guns is outrageous.

don't like America or black communities you live in LOOK IN THE MIRROR You are the problems there are no white devils doing this you are doing this to your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min ReplaceGOP 1,681,776
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Alain Vain 11,740
UN Troops? 27 min 2thapoint 10
thu 5 1 hr CANT STAND LOONS 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 2,731
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 243,224
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr honeymylove 3,225

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages