Beyonce Announces New York & Chicago ...

Beyonce Announces New York & Chicago Dance Auditions for World ...

There are 36 comments on the Starpulse News Blog story from Jan 10, 2007, titled Beyonce Announces New York & Chicago Dance Auditions for World .... In it, Starpulse News Blog reports that:

Pop icon Beyonce is looking for the hottest and best dancers on the planet for her upcoming world tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Starpulse News Blog.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
121jkl

Boise, ID

#23 May 15, 2007
in groups....yes. no pay
geana

Hebron, IN

#24 Jun 29, 2007
am i too late
Treasure

New York, NY

#26 Jun 29, 2007
hi my name is treasure from tha bronx and i would love to dance with beyonce. i am a choreagrapher in a studio upstate and i have been dancing since i waz 0.i am onli 16 yearz old but trust me .i am good enough.jus give me a chance and im sure ill make ur jaw drop. u can email me at [email protected]
natalia

Hinsdale, IL

#27 Jul 16, 2007
i am 16 years old and i love to dance.. i love hip hop the music the rythem everything... if you are still looking for a dancers email me at [email protected] thx so much
cammy

Boston, MA

#28 Jul 19, 2007
whens the auditions? and how old do you have to be?
Nyleek

United States

#29 Jul 19, 2007
i really would like to do the audition
Barbara

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jul 20, 2007
I would love to know when this audition is ...
Robin

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jul 27, 2007
I'm 21 and I've choreographed many routines for all-star cheerleading teams and dance teams. I am a member of a incorporated dance team and would love to audition for beyonce. if theres anyone I would dance with it would be here. When's the audition??
big booty

Walsall, UK

#32 Jul 27, 2007
yo! can i join in. please let me kno wen audition is so i can bk a flight
farah

Logan, UT

#33 Jul 28, 2007
how can i get more information about the audition i would LOVE to try out. I have been dancing since i was 5 and im 19 now and dancing is my LIFE!So where do I sign up?!
maria castro

Cortlandt Manor, NY

#34 Aug 9, 2007
wat day is da audition???
marie

Orlando, FL

#35 Jul 8, 2008
i would love to dance with beyonce she is my inspiration. I am her number 1 fan. when is this im up to it cause i can asure you that i can dance.
OMG

United States

#36 Jul 8, 2008
Is there an age limit?
Keyonna1

Clearwater, FL

#37 Aug 30, 2008
Where im from there is no opportunity at all and even people that even beyonce lookes up to today can tell you that its been that way for the longest and it always will so it would be an honor to dance with beyonce.
Carlisha

Rolling Meadows, IL

#38 Feb 18, 2009
I love to dance and I want to be a star at it and make something of myself.i love hip-hop and R&B songs.
JUSTIN ROBINSON

Westbury, NY

#39 Jul 7, 2014
mrs CARTER I WANT TO KNOW WHEN ARE U HAVING DANCE AUDITIONS COMING UP IN NYC I BELIEVE THAT I CAN BE A GOOD DANCER FOR YOUR CREW I THINK I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Guest 1,484,512
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min JRB 234,742
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min Susanm 10,111
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26
Are democrats destroyed? 2 hr Jeff Davis 272
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,321
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,988

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages