Is Obama Doing A Good Job As President!

Is Obama Doing A Good Job As President!

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Pale Rider

AOL

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Look the man had no more than entered into the Oval Office, when he received the Nobel Peace Prize. He muct have been doing something right.
Pale Rider

AOL

#2 Mar 26, 2014
Obama hasn't hidden anything from the American people. He has produced any and all documents, facts and information when asked to do so. Nothing has been hidden.

Unlike George W. Bush, when asked what he knew prior to 9/11/01. What does Chaney and him do? Instead of giving information seperately, they go in together behind closed doors. There were rules when they went in, certain questions could not be asked. Now we will not know in our lifetime what they knew. We can only speculate. They have avoided going before a War Crimes Tribunal. Will we ever know, the real truth.
pale moron

Zion, IL

#3 Mar 26, 2014
Has no clue he drank the kool-aid!
Anonymous

Liberty, KY

#4 Mar 26, 2014
pale moron wrote:
Has no clue he drank the kool-aid!
You listen to too much Fox News bonehead!
she is a moron

Zion, IL

#5 Mar 26, 2014
I don't watch msm its all garbage but I know what you watch and I feel more sorry for you than the fox kool-aid drinkers!
Anonymous

Liberty, KY

#7 Mar 27, 2014
What would make a person double over with laughter is the fact, so many Presidents after Ronald Reagan, still believe his voodoo economics ever worked. H. W. Bush tried them, G.W. tried them. No wonder America wallows in debt up to their eyeballs. Reagan was one of the worst Presidents America ever had. People are like you, waking up to the fact, he was a joke in America.
OBAMA MATH

Dover, OH

#8 Mar 27, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,406,230
Al Sharpton 3 min ky man 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dr Guru 219,778
last post wins! (Dec '10) 31 min Red_Forman 2,285
last post wins! (Apr '13) 32 min Red_Forman 1,273
What's happening to Berwyn? (Jun '06) 1 hr You forgot 558
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 103,170

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages