Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Tory II wrote:
I'm a christian and even I know god doesn't exist.
very interesting. I have no idea what you mean or what you believe. feel free to explain.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

havent forgotten wrote:
very interesting. I have no idea what you mean or what you believe. feel free to explain.
Good question.

Amerikans will do almost anything to impose their agenda on the entire country. They will say or do anything to have it their way.

For example, to convince the Govt or the public to accept gun control they will say this:

"I'm a gun owner, and even I know we need some antigun laws."

or,

"I support the 2nd amendment, but we do need some antigun laws."

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

We call it ''DOUBLESPEAK''

or

speaking from both sides of the mouth,

speaking with a fork tongue.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

AngelaMN wrote:
<quoted text>
I think religious zealots have the patent on behaving stupidly. Fred PHelps, anyone?
frank rizzo on topix, you could add.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Good question.
Amerikans will do almost anything to impose their agenda on the entire country. They will say or do anything to have it their way.
For example, to convince the Govt or the public to accept gun control they will say this:
"I'm a gun owner, and even I know we need some antigun laws."
or,
"I support the 2nd amendment, but we do need some antigun laws."
so you care about guns. and the other parts of the bill of rights are probably not very important to you, I suppose, since you do not bother to mention them.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

actually, most of us just want to see you and frank cease to be, but do not want to do the deed personally. by the way, atheists do not believe in Satan. it is the Christians types who believe in Satan. are you are dumb as you seem, or are you a nasty atheist trying to make Christians and theists look absolutely ridiculous?
showing moments wrote:
<quoted text>
There is none. That is why the anti-theists stay so mad and angry. Isn't it wonderful to watch them scurry in their last days of worshipping Satan????
(BTW, let's redefine "atheists". They are actually anti-theists, committed to wickedness and evil behavior and deeds.) I will now always refer to atheists as anti-theists [A-Ts]
<quoted text>
Which is exactly how anti-theists have destroyed wonderful nations in the past. For some reason, they always want us to stay in the dark ages and in bondage and horror.
<quoted text>
Anti-theists [A-Ts] can't be good without God. They've tried and failed every single time. Just read their posts for proof. They want to kill Christians at the first chance they get.
<quoted text>
That is because they are anonymous irresponsible cowards.
<quoted text>
Extremely well said and very true. This should be on the headlines everyday. Atheists are the true terrorists of the world.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

there are some nice Christians in this world, and some nice theists, and it would be wrong to judge all of them by the two characters who are so stupid and evil on here - frank rizzo and his pal.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Jack wrote:
ok atheists give me 100 percent proof,that there is no God,but dont use evolution,big bang,aliens,infinite universe,or a personal belief.just give me 100 percent proof that there is no God.
atheists do not all claim to have proof that there is no God. theists do not all claim to have proof that there is a God, either.
some folks have opinions or beliefs, or disbeliefs, but do not claim to know and have evidence. it is the same for both sides, the smart ones do not claim to know.
a lack of proof for one theory does not prove the other one, either way.
be a kind person and don't worry about theology. we will all get along better if people take that attitude.
attempt to collect

Prosperity, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your evidence that God is a fairy tale? And people who believe in god believe in free will - It's liberals who don't believe in free will. Liberals want everyone to obey the will of the state.
You personally are not representative of the people. When a person does not believe in a creator, by definition, they do not believe in universal morality. "right and wrong" become nothing more than artificial rules imposed upon the universe by mankind. To the atheist, right and wrong are merely codes of conduct that can be bent and broken with no real ramifications.
It is harder to live according to the rules of a particular religious faith. Atheists by definition, don't believe that there are consequences for their actions - beyond getting caught by other people... Their world view is one that breeds immorality, violence, stealing, deception, malice, etc, etc. And their liberal atheistic world view is to blame for all of America's problems today.
History shows that the world's greatest mass murderers were all leftists and atheists.
Extremely well said. Especially your statement "History shows that the world's greatest mass murderers were all leftists and atheists".

Now it's not only history but the present....they are killing and slaughtering more and more people in the name of their atheism. Atheists are 100% to blame for all of the world's problems.
Eddy

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

“You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?”

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

"If heaven is such a great place, why not hang yourself now and go there ? "

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

I think people whether they're religious or atheists need to just learn to respect others who disagree with their viewpoint.

There's no physical proof one way or the other and just leave it at that.
Pat

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

MIKETOUHY wrote:
I think people whether they're religious or atheists need to just learn to respect others who disagree with their viewpoint.
There's no physical proof one way or the other and just leave it at that.
If no proof one way or the other then you have to be a moron to conclude there is a god. Atheists don't conclude there is no god, this simply lack belief because the theists claim that there is a god is without merit not that it has been disproven.

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Think anyone's who called one a moron is one themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,095,338
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 3,900
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search