Chicago's Polonia, Part I

Chicago's Polonia, Part I

There are 47 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 5, 2013, titled Chicago's Polonia, Part I. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Polish-American Heritage Month is a celebration started by Polish-Americans in Philadelphia thirty-two years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#71 Oct 8, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Poland never killed millions of Jews.
2. Poland owned most of Polish land (Duh)
3. Jews have no right to Poland they have no entitlement to this land.
Jews were in Palestine 2,000 yrs ago but they spent 1,000 years in Poland and aren't entitled to any of it?! What about all the land they owned and lost during WW2 when Polaks were sending them off to gas chambers (or bashing in their heads themselves)?
Don't Poles owe them something?!

Poland the government owned most of the land or Poles owned the land??
I think if we're talking about private ownership, then probably Jews owned a very large part of Poland, and probably than Polaks themselves.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#72 Oct 8, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Jews were in Palestine 2,000 yrs ago but they spent 1,000 years in Poland and aren't entitled to any of it?! What about all the land they owned and lost during WW2 when Polaks were sending them off to gas chambers (or bashing in their heads themselves)?
Don't Poles owe them something?!
Poland the government owned most of the land or Poles owned the land??
I think if we're talking about private ownership, then probably Jews owned a very large part of Poland, and probably than Polaks themselves.
No the Jews OWE POLAND for allowing them to exist there.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#74 Oct 8, 2013
Mr Slovak wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews have done jacksht for Poland. When Poland had its largest Jewish populations.....was when Poland was whiped off the map and destroyed the most.
Where as.....Russia owes the Jews big time. Russia was the most powerful nation in the world when Jews created and maintained the USSR. Even TODAY Russians celebrate the Jewish created USSR Russia victory over the Nazi Germans which Russia would never have been able to do with out Jews disciplining Russian soldiers and Russians in general to defeat the Nazi Germans and make Russia/USSR into a world superpower.
Russia's HUGE territory is because of Jewish leadership in Russia during the USSR days. Because of this......Russia should give half of its territory to Jews.
Even Putin misses the Jewish created USSR.
Russia owes Jews nothing troll.
Jews owe Russia 10s millions lives that they slaughtered during civil war and afterwards and that Russians had sacrificed to save Jews and dumb Polaks from genocide.

I think Israel and Poland should compensate that to Russia.

Location hidden

#75 Oct 8, 2013
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Jews OWE POLAND for allowing them to exist there.
As well as you owe to western Europeans that they allowed you to exist in USA.
JewsdeserveRussi a

Martinsville, NJ

#77 Oct 8, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia owes Jews nothing troll.
Jews owe Russia 10s millions lives that they slaughtered during civil war and afterwards and that Russians had sacrificed to save Jews and dumb Polaks from genocide.
I think Israel and Poland should compensate that to Russia.
Jews never slaughtered tens of millions of Russians. If that was true......proud Russians today like Putin would be DEMANDING for Jewish blood!!!!

But he and other proud Russians are NOT!!

That's because

A) tens of millions of Russians killed by Jews is a LIE

&

B) Proud Russians today like Putin KNOW....Jews made the POWERFUL USSR which was the structure of Russia when Russia was the most powerful nation in the world!!

&

C) Putin and other proud Russians today KNOW......if not for NKVD Jews FORCING cowardly Russians to fight hard against the Nazi Germans.....most Russian soldiers would have DESERTED the Red Army and lost the war to Nazi Germany.

The NKVD was KEY for making the normally cowardly Russians fight theirasses off to defeat Nazi Germany

NKVD forced Red Army Russian troops to fight

A special group of NKVD soldiers were stationed at the front, behind the Soviet battle lines, and tasked to shoot any Red Army troops who tried to retreat. By March 1944, the NKVD had 540,000 men protecting vital state objectives.
“We forced them [Red Army troops] to fight to the death. If they resisted or ran away we eliminated them. We shot them. That’s all. They weren’t fighters anymore. It was hard. It was bad. I understand. But what can you do?”
- Vladimir Ogryzko, 1st NKVD Division

http://www.pbs.org/behindcloseddoors/in-depth...

Location hidden

#83 Oct 8, 2013
//By March 1944, the NKVD had 540,000 men protecting vital state objectives.//

ha ha haaaaaaaaa any person which has just little intelllegence could understand that that 540 000, the huge bulk of which was stationed far away from frontline somewhere in Siberia, were not enough to intimidate army 10 mln. strong. Every NKVD soldier was outnumbered 50 times and NKVD didn`t have tanks and artilary, while Red Army had both.

Ha ha those NKVD guys must have been greater than Rembo, if every one of them could fight against 50 ones and tanks.

Only Jews, Polaks and especially Jewish Polish mongrels can buy this rubbish.

This is because Jews and Polaks are MORONS.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#85 Oct 8, 2013
Besides the italian pastas and irish drunkards it has been estimated that polak gangsters such as Hymie Weiss. Polaks really even had a gang called "the Kielsaba Posse" during the 1920's. Some say Ape has revied it with limpy being the capo or in polak terms second kielsaba sucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a daddy 5 min Look er up 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min JRB 1,762,851
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Time Will Tell 64,724
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,302
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,862
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 2 hr MPMMB 118
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr MPMMB 12,332

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages