Some Call For National Guard as Riots...

Some Call For National Guard as Riots Rock Ferguson, Missouri

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Coon City Erupts Video

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 11, 2014
Worthless spook sh1t. Just an excuse to rob and steal.
Some Call For National Guard as Riots Rock Ferguson, Missouri
Stores looted and burned after shooting of unarmed teen
by Paul Joseph Watson | August 11, 2014
Rumors that the National Guard had been called to deal with rioting in Ferguson, Missouri proved false but many clamored for a more serious response as crowds looted stores and engaged in stand offs with police after the fatal shooting of an unarmed teenager on Saturday night.
http://www.infowars.com/some-call-for-nationa...
LocalsDigOutDeer Rifles

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Aug 11, 2014
Spear chuckers BEWARE.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#3 Aug 11, 2014
How long will we stand for this behavior? Something must be done.
Rachel Madcow

Arlington Heights, IL

#6 Aug 12, 2014
BLOGGING LIVE. 8/12/2014 8:24 pm CDT.

Rachel Madcow has Al Not-To-Sharpton on her cattle calling show right now.

Sharpton says:

White mayor.
No blacks on police force.

Now, he's going about Rodney King.
Injustice!!

"My National Action Network will step in"

Cops concentrating on "low level crime"

Madcow thanks Sharpton for his wisdom and congratulats him on being awake for 48 hours "dealing with this crisis.

Vulgar lesbian fanning the flames as always.

She will now chew her cut and hold her horns high.

As if anybody living outside St. Louie gives a shyt about this non-stop groid behavior.

Stay tuned for further updates.
In the Crosshairs

Oswego, IL

#7 Aug 13, 2014
Sadly this behavior that is being exhibited is that of feral wild animals. The world discriminates against those animals by either leaving them in the wild or putting them in zoos!
hands on AR

Waukegan, IL

#8 Aug 13, 2014
Rachel Madcow wrote:
BLOGGING LIVE. 8/12/2014 8:24 pm CDT.
Rachel Madcow has Al Not-To-Sharpton on her cattle calling show right now.
Sharpton says:
White mayor.
No blacks on police force.
Now, he's going about Rodney King.
Injustice!!
"My National Action Network will step in"
Cops concentrating on "low level crime"
Madcow thanks Sharpton for his wisdom and congratulats him on being awake for 48 hours "dealing with this crisis.
Vulgar lesbian fanning the flames as always.
She will now chew her cut and hold her horns high.
As if anybody living outside St. Louie gives a shyt about this non-stop groid behavior.
Stay tuned for further updates.
Weres al notso sharpton and this stupid b**ch when the murders turn on each weekend in Chicago ,oh yeah they don't care when a black kills a black ,only when a white kills a black!
Gun them down

Chicago, IL

#10 Aug 13, 2014
Enough is enough. They rob and burn for any excuse. What is worse is the filthy politicians that rebuild their communities with our tax money. Let them live in their burnt out building.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#11 Aug 13, 2014
Whites need to join or start a militia. Patroll our own neighborhoods. The police have failed us. Its time to take matters into our own hands and protect our families.
I said it before

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 13, 2014
Huh wrote:
Whites need to join or start a militia. Patroll our own neighborhoods. The police have failed us. Its time to take matters into our own hands and protect our families.
I wanted to start an organization and call it 'American Freedom Fighters, Fighting for your Freedom'. But no one was interested and just mocked the idea. Maybe it was the government trolls mocking it, I don't know but I still think it is a good idea.

We need to establish our organization like the US military complete from logistics to fighters (boots on the ground). And everyone can help from the kids to grandma by providing sewing for ripped and torn uniforms to cooking food for the fighters, buying ammo. Remember that we will be on our own soil so homes that people will be willing to open to us to help feed would be a big help besides us being in our own local areas such as our own counties. Even fast food joints could help with even just coffee and some small food stuff. Even a kids meal to keep us going in the fight. Garages could help repair of cars. It is going to take a lot but it can be done.

Money is important. Gun shops could supply us with ammo. That isn't to much to ask. Something I could never understand about WWII. The greedy industrialist cleaned up financially while the men in the trenches fought for our freedom. You would think that they would have said to themselves if the enemy wins we will be in a hell of a pickle so we better not lose or we will be speaking German of Japanese.

We need to think ahead and plan now not later.

Look what they have done http://www.thelostogle.com/2014/04/21/the-okl...

https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaVolunteerMil...

http://www.centraloklahomamilitia.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,509,115
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 239,545
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,068
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,569
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 8 hr Tom 10
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Madigan as ? 8 hr tom 2
Obama has LEAK under sink. 11 hr TroyTheTruePlumber 38

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages