New Chicago attraction aims to thrill...

New Chicago attraction aims to thrill families

There are 6 comments on the Chicago Parent story from May 12, 2014, titled New Chicago attraction aims to thrill families. In it, Chicago Parent reports that:

If you've lived in Chicago for any length of time, you've probably started to think that you've seen every possible view of our beautiful skyline: from atop the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier, the vantage point of a boat out on the lake or the undisputed best of them all , from the John Hancock Building.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Parent.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 May 12, 2014
yea its a thrill watching them out of control n word drug gangs shooting up the chicago neighborhoods, watching the bodies fall counting the dead and wounded watching the under takers scoop up the new work.

then watching them grave diggers digging them graves.

watch the illegals along with welfare ho's lining up for more free stuff from da tax payers.
Hanging from a tree

Tampa, FL

#2 May 12, 2014
Must be great entertainment hanging spooks from a tree watching them blow in the breeze. Chicago has it all.
HangnSpooksInTre eIts4Me

Spring Hill, FL

#3 May 17, 2014
It's how to lower the violent crime rate.
HangnSpooksInTre eIts4Me

Spring Hill, FL

#4 May 24, 2014
It's great entertainment hanging spooks from a tree watching them blow in the breeze. Chicago has it all.
HangnSpooksInTre eIts4Me

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Jun 6, 2014
It's great entertainment hanging spooks from a tree watching them blow in the breeze. Chicago has it all.
I agree

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 7, 2014
And we can hang the spook loving politicians long side of them. We should also have high owed dragging contests. Everyone has the same size chain and hooked to a high powered vehicle then chained to the same amount of spooks. Whoever crosses the finish line first gets to hand them from the tree.

Ad le's not forget the shooting gallery. Shoot a spook and win a prize..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,263,563
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 194,511
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Mark 52,069
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr think about it 100,295
Amy 7-30-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr boundary painter 1,197
Ask Amy July 31 3 hr boundary painter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages