Review: MCI Plumbing & Backflow Inc

Review: MCI Plumbing & Backflow Inc

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Do Not Trust

Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 18, 2013
This company has questionable business practices and will be reported to the Better Business Bureau. Receipt wasnít issued until a week and a half after completion of services. I noticed the overcharge and immediately called to dispute it. They acknowledged the error and supposedly issued a check for disputed amount- itís been over a month. MCI Plumbing and Backflow, Inc aka J C Lenihan Plumbing.
Gonza lezdperez

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 16, 2015
Received excellent Plumbing service! Quick, high quality service. Good guy. http://www.aspectplumbers.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min litesong 59,448
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Denny CranesPlace 1,382,375
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 214,278
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min Sublime1 101,929
Politics? 1 hr Ferretman 44
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 2,027
News Nearly 1,400 people shot this year as Chicago b... 3 hr bozo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages