Brazil Carnival queen who broke nudit...

Brazil Carnival queen who broke nudity rule will have Obama pai...

There are 16 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Brazil Carnival queen who broke nudity rule will have Obama pai.... In it, Newsday reports that:

The Carnival beauty famed for proving it's possible to get too naked for Brazil's samba parades is looking for the spotlight again - by painting her body with an image of President Barack Obama .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

The Idaho Kid

Idaho Falls, ID

#1 Feb 18, 2009
What no pictures, you know before & after, typical AP reports something then leaves out the interesting facts.
TNT

Moultrie, GA

#2 Feb 18, 2009
She might as well paint doggypoop on her body.
liner

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 19, 2009
She wore a 3cm wide tape? Now that wouldn't cover it, would it?
Protected by Glock

Virginia Beach, VA

#6 Feb 19, 2009
TNT wrote:
She might as well paint doggypoop on her body.
She did, you need to read the report.

“Topix Legend”

Since: Dec 07

Florida....Trump's home

#7 Feb 19, 2009
who cares

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 19, 2009
TheGambler wrote:
I love naked chicks.
Agreed! Hot ones though!
Voice of Reason

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 Feb 19, 2009
Tired of the nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Hot ones though!
you guys need to take a tour of the Purdue Farms facilities ... you'll see all the naked chicks you'd ever want.
Bigby

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 19, 2009
As long as his image is placed on her rear, then we would all understand.
WNC

Toronto, Canada

#12 Nov 11, 2017
Boys from the Maltamon Academy for Boys protested the Academy's refusal to increase the hot water supply for school showers by walking through the streets of Allentown with their bare buttocks exposed. To avoid contravening strict municipal anti-nudity regulations, the boys 'covered' their buttocks with photos of Maltamon's face. Four boys walked arm in arm, with the letters M-A-L-T-A-M-O-N on their buttocks. Said student council president MichaelN, "it's not so bad in summer, but now that winter is here, we need more hot water if we are to spend extended time in the group shower room, cavorting and frolicking in the hot, steamy atmosphere with no clothes on".
After burning Maltamon in effigy, and throwing eggs at Maltamon's office window, the boys boarded buses for the Lehigh Valley Regional High School, where the principal had offered to let the boys use the school showers, with as much hot water as they liked, as long as he could join in.
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#14 Nov 19, 2017
WNC wrote:
Boys from the Maltamon Academy for Boys protested the Academy's refusal to increase the hot water supply for school showers by walking through the streets of Allentown with their bare buttocks exposed. To avoid contravening strict municipal anti-nudity regulations, the boys 'covered' their buttocks with photos of Maltamon's face. Four boys walked arm in arm, with the letters M-A-L-T-A-M-O-N on their buttocks. Said student council president MichaelN, "it's not so bad in summer, but now that winter is here, we need more hot water if we are to spend extended time in the group shower room, cavorting and frolicking in the hot, steamy atmosphere with no clothes on".
After burning Maltamon in effigy, and throwing eggs at Maltamon's office window, the boys boarded buses for the Lehigh Valley Regional High School, where the principal had offered to let the boys use the school showers, with as much hot water as they liked, as long as he could join in.
Here we go again WNC obsession with boys, buttocks and group showers. What a pervert
Was Not Concerned

Toronto, Canada

#15 Nov 19, 2017
Here we go again Richard Kranium obsession with my posts!
He said what I post is 'dribble', and wasn't concerned to even read it.
What a hypocrite!
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#16 Nov 20, 2017
Was Not Concerned wrote:
Here we go again Richard Kranium obsession with my posts!
He said what I post is 'dribble', and wasn't concerned to even read it.
What a hypocrite!
WOOHOO WNC actually posted something OTHER than about little boys in locker rooms!
WNC

Toronto, Canada

#17 Nov 20, 2017
And richturd kranidumb zoomed in to read it it!
Hahaha!

Loser.
Richard Kranium

Fogelsville, PA

#18 Nov 20, 2017
WNC wrote:
And richturd kranidumb zoomed in to read it it!
Hahaha!

Loser.
Of course I would read it. You actually posted something OTHER than about little boys in locker rooms. I'm amazed
WNC

Toronto, Canada

#19 Nov 21, 2017
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I would read it. You actually posted something OTHER than about little boys in locker rooms. I'm amazed
You mean you're disappointed.
weapon X

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2017
Hope the ex preZ'Z lipZ were her spinkter as that the only thing that pos is representative of?!)$ I personally loved the pic of obomanation on the cesspool sucker as that is very representative of itZ hole party?!)$?!)$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Skate O Rama 1,812,871
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Blue Bird_ 12,468
News When will Chicago's violence evoke true citywid... 6 hr Davycrockett 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Xqz 243,795
omarosa lowlife 8 hr Davycrockett 7
keith ellison knows how to beat a woman 8 hr nonsense 1
maxine waters hole 9 hr nonsense 2

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages