Anyone in Chicago or Chicago Burbs in...

Anyone in Chicago or Chicago Burbs interested in doing a massage exchange?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2011
Had the day off work yesterday so went and cashed in two groupons took a flying lesson and got a massage, great day lol.

Massage was fantstic, walked out feeling so loose and relaxed. I'd love to get massages more often but just can't justify spending the money to go all the time.

Just figured I'd post and see if anyone in the Chicago or Chicago burbs would be interested doing a massage exchange from time to time.
todd

Melrose Park, IL

#2 Jan 16, 2013
livingintheloop69 wrote:
Had the day off work yesterday so went and cashed in two groupons took a flying lesson and got a massage, great day lol.
Massage was fantstic, walked out feeling so loose and relaxed. I'd love to get massages more often but just can't justify spending the money to go all the time.
Just figured I'd post and see if anyone in the Chicago or Chicago burbs would be interested doing a massage exchange from time to time.
R u a guy or girl??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,418,164
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr PU your momma hol... 222,409
Instagram upload from windows 10 PC? 3 hr jeskkaphilli618 1
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr PEllen 6,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr PEllen 9,381
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 3,033
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr PEllen 1,932
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages