Chicago Democrats a Protected Species...

Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the National Stage

There are 2 comments on the Townhall story from Jul 9, 2014, titled Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the National Stage. In it, Townhall reports that:

Prominent Chicago Democrats have had an easy time with the national media for decades -- as easy as shaking a ring of keys to distract an anxious child in church.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

bensley reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 10, 2014
how ever some day soon I hope Chicago is going into bankruptcy court unable to pay all the unfunded greedy union contracts they wrote.

the cost of the illegals and welfare ho's is going to do the city in cause there isn't any one left to tax or pay the cost of all the promises the democrats have made.

one party rule just doesn't work. ask Detroit
bensley reality

Nashua, NH

#2 Jul 10, 2014
wonder if the Chicago and national press corp can be held responsible for the high death rate of blacks by blacks in Chicago?

By ignoring the black & immigrant drug gang problem , the high number of unsolved uninvestigated homicides of black people by black people using unregistered licensed guns in Chicago the press has allowed this problem to grow out of control.

But corrupt democrats always get a break in the corrupt left leaning press.

wonder why our lame attorney general hasn't launched a full scale civil rights investigation into the high death rate of blacks by blacks in Chicago?.

and the black community in Chicago has just sat on their collective hands for year doing nothing, just whining weeping an gnashing when there is another death every week end in Chicago.

now that's lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr VetnorsGate 1,601,244
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Guinness Drunkard 63,972
He Fights. 5 hr Liberal Liz 6
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1,580
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 5 hr Long Street 23
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 5 hr She deserved it 25
Coffee with Jesus. 5 hr Pissed postert 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages