Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and...

Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless” Backwater

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Jew Snake

Tempe, AZ

#1 Jul 11, 2014
I thought the only good snake was a dead snake.

Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless” Backwater for Challenging Gun Control

Northeast establishment politicians attacking the state of Colorado for its own internal decisions.

by Michael Krieger | Liberty Blitzkrieg | July 11, 2014

I’ve noticed a bizarre trend this year. Northeast establishment politicians attacking the state of Colorado for its own internal decisions. In many ways this makes sense. Having lived in New York City most of my life, I know full well it is not the liberal haven it claims to be. Rather, over the past decade or so it has become a statist, oligarch-coddling, bankster hideout. My adopted state of Colorado is a libertarian paradise by comparison.

There may be a bit of envy or fear at play here, considering that a so-called “flyover” state has led the nation in the civil rights issue of marijuana legalization. While the coasts love to think of themselves as superior, they continue to foolishly imprison people for puffing on a benign plant. New Jersey Governor Chris Christie characterized this backwards, ignorant attitude earlier this year perfectly when he foolishly criticized Colorado’s “quality of life,” which is without question amongst the best in the nation. I tore him apart in my piece: How Marijuana Legalization in America is Destroying Mexican Drug Cartel Business.

Moving along to today’s story, the man who puts his foot in his mouth more than pretty much anyone else, former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg, called Colorado “rural” and “roadless” in a recent Rolling Stone article (which has since been pulled, but is supposed to be back up Monday) for the backlash against his gun control agenda from parts of the state.

http://www.infowars.com/former-nyc-mayor-mich...
joey

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Blomberg is a hateful liar.
Maimie Eisenhowers Couche

West Hartford, CT

#3 Jul 12, 2014
G-D BLESS MICHAEL BLOOMBERG the greatest mayor and business brain in the world! COLORADO is filled with uneducated,Christians who believe anything their chuches tell them; I HOPE ISRAEL NUKES YOU GENTILE PIGS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,395,687
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Coffee Party 216,877
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min RACE 102,497
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min RACE 8,901
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 39 min RACE 2,705
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 40 min RACE 1,680
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr PEllen 6,421
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages