Statement From Mayor Emanuel About To...

Statement From Mayor Emanuel About Today's Events in Boston

There are 2 comments on the City of Chicago story from Apr 15, 2013, titled Statement From Mayor Emanuel About Today's Events in Boston. In it, City of Chicago reports that:

I called Mayor Thomas Menino this afternoon to convey support from the people of Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Chicago.

Boston Marathon

Brampton, Canada

#1 Apr 15, 2013
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Apr 16, 2013
yo your mayorness

ya gotta enough serious real world problems with murders caused by gun shots, back log of unsolved homicides, citizens being wounded, assaults, armed robberies, rapes attempted rapes, car thefts, gun shots fired all over the city, street gang drug turf wars, illegal immigrants all over your "sanctuary city" stealing good services from the few remaining tax payers you have left, messing up schools welfare food stamp offices.

straighten out your own dysfunctional house before you attempt to offer advice or aid to others.

Hey can I have one of those vacant house lots in Chicago??
you have bulldozed thousands of houses so I would like one lot........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Buster Steinbeizer 222,787
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,420,271
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Actual Science 61,082
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr Raydot 1,948
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr PEllen 6,698
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr PEllen 9,394
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 3,048

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages