Y Generation is the Dumbest Generatio...

Y Generation is the Dumbest Generation Ever

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Y Gen Asleep

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2014
How dumb can a whole generation be? After all that has happened their love affair with Obama continues. Why?

Because none of them will collect Social Security when they reach retirement age? How much higher can the deficit go? 100 trillion? A zillion? Forget it youngsters. Just pay your taxes and get nothing later....fools.

Half the college grads don't have jobs. Are we going to blame Bush for that? Maybe it would have been different if stimulus had gone to the middle class and small businesses instead of Wall Street who is making record profits.

Obama halted the investigation of Fast and Furious, where 30,000 people died. But hey, what's 30,000 deaths among friends.

And, how about Obama saying he could kill Americans at will with drone strikes. Rand Paul was the only one who had the gonads to stand up to the Dictator. After a 16 hour standoff Obama backed down. So what did most young people say? They asked Rand Paul to quit wasting taxpayers money on foolish things. Say what??

The Y Generation says the Constitution is too old, so we should no longer take it serious. Should the same go with the Bible then?

Of course the Y Generation think that Obama's gun control attempts will stop crime. Never crossed their mind that the Dictator wants Americans to be helpless against a government take over.

So what is it the Y Gen like about Obama? Oh yeah....that's right the Y Gen judge books by their cover and Obama looks good in a suit. So let's make them the dumbest and the most shallow generation ever!
Michael

Lombard, IL

#2 Mar 19, 2014
We'll spoken. We shouldn't generalize. But when over 90 percent think the same way it is hard not to.
Have The Proof

Lombard, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2014
I met a 24 year old lady a few days ago who was exceptionally nice and different than others her age. Something she said fits in perfectly with this thread. She said when she voted against Obama in 2012 ALL of her friends hated her. I rest my case.
Obvious

Costa Mesa, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Y Gen Asleep wrote:
How dumb can a whole generation be? After all that has happened their love affair with Obama continues. Why?
Because none of them will collect Social Security when they reach retirement age? How much higher can the deficit go? 100 trillion? A zillion? Forget it youngsters. Just pay your taxes and get nothing later....fools.
Half the college grads don't have jobs. Are we going to blame Bush for that? Maybe it would have been different if stimulus had gone to the middle class and small businesses instead of Wall Street who is making record profits.
Obama halted the investigation of Fast and Furious, where 30,000 people died. But hey, what's 30,000 deaths among friends.
And, how about Obama saying he could kill Americans at will with drone strikes. Rand Paul was the only one who had the gonads to stand up to the Dictator. After a 16 hour standoff Obama backed down. So what did most young people say? They asked Rand Paul to quit wasting taxpayers money on foolish things. Say what??
The Y Generation says the Constitution is too old, so we should no longer take it serious. Should the same go with the Bible then?
Of course the Y Generation think that Obama's gun control attempts will stop crime. Never crossed their mind that the Dictator wants Americans to be helpless against a government take over.
So what is it the Y Gen like about Obama? Oh yeah....that's right the Y Gen judge books by their cover and Obama looks good in a suit. So let's make them the dumbest and the most shallow generation ever!
LOL, you hit the nail right on the head. I don't think any other generation in the history of our nation would have tolerated this. Germans in the 30s were almost as bad. But they didn't have history to learn from like we do. How can a whole generation be so entirely clueless like this?? It is beyond belief.
Too Distracted

Surrey, Canada

#5 Mar 20, 2014
This may explain why young people are so clueless.
http://www.dumbestgeneration.com/home.html
Really

Toronto, Canada

#6 Mar 21, 2014
I'm afraid it's just as bad everywhere. I know it is in Toronto and I have friends in Europe who say young people are just really zombies.
were screwed

Zion, IL

#7 Mar 26, 2014
Yeah and these useful idiots will be leading this pit one day! And they say the conspiracy theorists are the crazy ones?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,641,815
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min hfcv 64,119
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr heiscommunist 243,000
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr RACE 11,535
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr RACE 3,739
Trickle Down and Tax returns 6 hr H R Bloke 1
Blue State in HUGE trouble sez George Will 12 hr Amazing Skulduggery 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages