Chicago's gun registry on the ropes

Chicago's gun registry on the ropes

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 8, 2013, titled Chicago's gun registry on the ropes. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Chicago's 3-year-old gun registry could go away as part of the concealed carry law state lawmakers recently passed, but few are publicly mourning the loss of a database once heralded as a key part of the city's gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Bensleys reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Jun 8, 2013
Gun registry ? surely you jest?
Got so many guns on the streets of Chicago it would take a bank of computers to hold the registrations.
And you can count on all of those law biding drug dealers to register fire arms and pay taxes on the illegal drugs they sell everyday on the south side of Chicago in plain sight. NOT !
Wonder where all that drug profit money goes? somebody in the hood getting rich and not paying sales or income taxes.
Some body getting rich on the south side. But the IRS and Illinois revenue morons don't know or don't care???
what a system.
Think I'll paint my face black and start selling drugs on the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,565,361
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 242,298
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 1 hr Tr ps No Deal 1
Trump shut up 1 hr Stop Ait 1
Trump Just Sux 1 hr Comeuppence 91
OLD Negrah broad needs PRISON. 2 hr NADA on MSNBC 1
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 3 hr AllWho did Hillary 29

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages