First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#21 Aug 23, 2013
2: This is why very few have my email addy and they know stupid forwards equals a punched crotch.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 23, 2013
itser wrote:
L2, why would you want to keep a friendship with someone who would be that offended by you asking to be removed from their political email list?
I have had people cut me off completely after I asked/told them to knock it off (from both right and left extremists) but it wasn't much of a loss. Most people just said OK and stopped sending it.
Facebook helps with that. More people share their opinions there and have stopped sending out so many emails, and I am free to skip over those posts.
I am friends with a coupe of people whose political views I really don't agree with and who seem to have a send all compulsion. I just delete with all other junk mail. If they need to talk to me for real, it is easy enough to get a real message through
Julie

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 23, 2013
LW1: "I can't talk directly to him about this because anything I can think to say sounds foolish or is deniable."

"Or is deniable"? Seriously? LW, at best you sound like an over-chatty PITA.
At worst, a nutjob. If I were you coworker I wouldn't want to talk to you either. Just do your job and STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,383,197
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 214,417
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min CrunchyBacon 102,003
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min tina anne 59,496
Observations 1 hr A Noted Observer 18
abby5-26-16 2 hr Mrs Gladys Kravitz 6
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 986
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages