Registered Nurse Chicago

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

I moved to Chicago about a month ago and Ive been looking for a nursing job in Chicago since I arrived. Why is it so hard to find a nursing job in Chicago? I have 2 years of RN experience working in a hospital in Atlanta.
Can anyone help me find a nursing job in Chicago..!
RN Mary

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

I had the same problem when I moved to Chicago last year. Nursing jobs in Chicago can take a while to find. It took me 4 months to find the right nursing job here in Chicago.

After about a month of searching for a nursing job I decided to join a nursing agency in Chicago. I was a little worried initially but agency nursing isnt that hard. I joined this nursing agency called HPI Healthcare Personnel Inc. http://www.hcpersonnel.com

There was a little bit of paper work to fill out to get registered but after I gave them all the credentials they needed they got me out and working within a few days. I spend about 6 months doing agency nursing. My agency was able to get me into about 8 different hospitals in Chicago. It was nice to see some of the hospitals in Chicago.

Good luck in your search.
Looking for a change

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

I am moving to Chicago this summer. I was wondering what the most favorable places to work are? I love hospitals. Which hospitals have the happiest employees? Also what should I expect as a starting pay with 2 years experience? Round about?
James

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

All female nurses are perverts
Omar the Nurse

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

I know this is an old post, but RSA Medical in Naperville is hiring right now, position called Medical Case Manager, personally I think it is a good starting point because you have the option of doing a contract or regular full time. I know they have about 75-80 positions still available. Check out the website www.rsamedical.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,507
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min TheIndependentMajority 1,071,196
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 48,670
Monkeyís body is matched with African-American ... 37 min Clothes for spooks 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 54 min Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel 65
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr former res 68,102
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info