Chicago Nursing Jobs - RN Jobs in Chi...

Chicago Nursing Jobs - RN Jobs in Chicago Illinois

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Registered Nurse Chicago

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 19, 2009
I moved to Chicago about a month ago and Ive been looking for a nursing job in Chicago since I arrived. Why is it so hard to find a nursing job in Chicago? I have 2 years of RN experience working in a hospital in Atlanta.
Can anyone help me find a nursing job in Chicago..!
RN Mary

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 19, 2009
I had the same problem when I moved to Chicago last year. Nursing jobs in Chicago can take a while to find. It took me 4 months to find the right nursing job here in Chicago.

After about a month of searching for a nursing job I decided to join a nursing agency in Chicago. I was a little worried initially but agency nursing isnt that hard. I joined this nursing agency called HPI Healthcare Personnel Inc. http://www.hcpersonnel.com

There was a little bit of paper work to fill out to get registered but after I gave them all the credentials they needed they got me out and working within a few days. I spend about 6 months doing agency nursing. My agency was able to get me into about 8 different hospitals in Chicago. It was nice to see some of the hospitals in Chicago.

Good luck in your search.
Looking for a change

Huntington, WV

#3 Jan 26, 2012
I am moving to Chicago this summer. I was wondering what the most favorable places to work are? I love hospitals. Which hospitals have the happiest employees? Also what should I expect as a starting pay with 2 years experience? Round about?
James

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 17, 2012
All female nurses are perverts
Omar the Nurse

Naperville, IL

#5 Sep 23, 2013
I know this is an old post, but RSA Medical in Naperville is hiring right now, position called Medical Case Manager, personally I think it is a good starting point because you have the option of doing a contract or regular full time. I know they have about 75-80 positions still available. Check out the website www.rsamedical.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,521,276
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Secure Team Annou... 240,305
News Scenes from Saturday's March for Science 2 hr Trump is the man 1
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 3 hr Full Visual 5
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr honeymylove 2,526
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 3 hr Full Visual 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 10,573

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages