Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76184 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Get lost. ha ha ha ha
we need self-impressed fools like you to circulate money through the economy. Go invest in your local Trump tower. Before they build six more.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#76185 Sep 1, 2014
J RULES wrote:
I am going to become a dad. My wife is pregnant with our first child. Dolly darling, I am coming. Bye, everyone.
(smiles)
The everlasting single and virgin that had psycological problems with sex turned out to be married and to be waiting for a child within the next eight months...

What a joke he is.

Location hidden

#76186 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
TRUMP TOWER
Hey, BTW, Donald Trump is getting an iconic Trump Tower constructed in South-Central Mumbai which will have all the luxury trappings of a typical apartment block built by him. The interiors will be done by a classy Singapore firm. Most of the apartments got sold out in the first week itself that the offer was made. The Trump Tower will have a helipad/run way. However, the 3/4 bedrooms, living room and kitchen apartments in the Trump Tower are priced rather low and begin at a mere USD 1.5 millions. Shame! A similar super-luxurious apartment in South Mumbai's Carmichael Road, Warden Road, Kemps Corner, Breach Candy, Altamount Road, Walkeshwar, Cuffe Parade, Peddar Road or Malabar Hill would cost nearly ten times more or higher. There are average-sized luxury apartments on Nepeansea Road, beside the elite Walsingham House Girl's School, and other neighboring areas, costing upwards of USD 25 millions despite the so-called slump in the property market. Well, anyway. Home is where the heart is!
Well, I knew about that news as back as half August.

You being a supposedly resident of a posh area in South Mumbai just found out about it, now?

BTW, where the price of 3/4 bedrooms is concerned I think you are off the mark. They're going to cost more than what you think.

Location hidden

#76187 Sep 1, 2014
JOEL wrote:
WOW!
I love looking at a French style villa named Villa Viller facing the sea at the Gateway of India just bang next to the Taj. It's visible from the Sea Lounge's seafront tables. The spacious villa houses ENSEMBLE the world famous ladies clothes collection boutique - only haute couture - designed by Tarun Tahilinai. His sister, Tina, looks after this upscale landmark clothes salon. The villa is out of this world with its immaculate white facade, glimmering brass fittings, polished teak wood columns, elegant French windows opening out to well-manicured lawns, marble stone cornices, ornate balustrades, spacious balconies fronting the wharf with its anchored yachts, muted pastel wall coloring, satin and sheer handwoven silk-cotton lace curtains, white/cream colored furniture, subdued lighting, granite and wooden flooring, superb stained glass lamps, art deco look and the like. Wow! Tarun! Move aside, Trump.
Whenever you write things like that, you remind me of those turists that observe us from the streets and are marveled and envious to watch so much luxury, at one time.

There more I read these posts of yours the more I see the stamp of a non-millionaire.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76188 Sep 1, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
The everlasting single and virgin that had psycological problems with sex turned out to be married and to be waiting for a child within the next eight months...
What a joke he is.
But note the name of the wife "Dolly"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolly_ (sheep)
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76189 Sep 1, 2014
eh, try it again

Eric

Aurora, IL

#76190 Sep 1, 2014
darn it. I hate when Topix ruins my jokes

http://www.animalresearch.info/en/medical-adv...

Location hidden

#76191 Sep 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But note the name of the wife "Dolly"
Ok

But what's the meaning of his joke?
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76192 Sep 1, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
But what's the meaning of his joke?
Must be a cultural thing.

Dolly was the first cloned sheep.

In the U.S., there is a joke that young virginal farmers practice bestiality on sheep because they are rather tame.

Hence, Joel, the virgin, wife is a sheep.

I guess you have to be there to understand it.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#76193 Sep 1, 2014
Dolly, Jolly and Joel. LOL.

Location hidden

#76194 Sep 1, 2014
TRUMP, MOVE ASIDE

Give me a Lotus Villa over a Trump Tower anyday. In the upcoming Trump Tower project, the cheapest apartment costs a mere USD 1.5 millions for a 3/4 BHK and then rates rise for the prime apartments. Besides, the location of the Trump Tower is a middle class enclave of South Central Mumbai overlooking the race course. A smelly fishing village is too close for comfort. Not a good area. And, the Trump estate will also be located in a crowded area. Shame. The buyers are mostly the yuppies, MNCs and upper middle class professionals. No seriously wealthy person nor a person of class has bought apartments in this ordinary Trump project. The trend among the snobbish and truly wealthy is to remain put in the rarefied environs of South Mumbai and to seek out well known apartment blocks like Woodlands, Kanchenjunga, Ill Palazzo, Wyoming, Grande Paradi, Mont Blanc and so on or to buy bungalows.

Location hidden

#76195 Sep 1, 2014
Dolly and I just had a great lie in with a few acrobatics thrown in for fun (winks!). The doctor has told us that we can indulge in sex till the 7th month - rear entry et al. LOL. I am proud to be a future dad. I'll name my dear son/daughter Jolly/Holly. LMFAO.

Location hidden

#76196 Sep 1, 2014
HOMOSEXUAL KID

If my son/daughter turns out homosexual, it will surely not be a learning experience for us. On the contrary, we'd be appalled to discover the kid is abnormal where sexual orientation is concerned. Instead of being proud parents, we'd sit back and ponder on the reason why this abnormality turned up in our kid and seek ways and means to reform the abnormality. According to SSRF, the gay condition can be cured. I have not seen how this is possible but we'd give the remedy a try.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#76197 Sep 1, 2014
J RULES wrote:
Dolly and I just had a great lie in with a few acrobatics thrown in for fun (winks!). The doctor has told us that we can indulge in sex till the 7th month - rear entry et al. LOL. I am proud to be a future dad. I'll name my dear son/daughter Jolly/Holly. LMFAO.
Oh, Joel. You are baaaaad

Location hidden

#76198 Sep 1, 2014
I dying to be a father. OMG, I've fathered a kid. Holy hell! I can't believe it. I thought a couple just sat beside each other talking and goes to bed with just a kiss and that sans sex babies were gifted by god who somehow dropped a child into a female's womb and there pop comes out the kid after 9 months. ha ha ha ha.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#76199 Sep 1, 2014
J RULES wrote:
HOMOSEXUAL KID
If my son/daughter turns out homosexual, it will surely not be a learning experience for us. On the contrary, we'd be appalled to discover the kid is abnormal where sexual orientation is concerned. Instead of being proud parents, we'd sit back and ponder on the reason why this abnormality turned up in our kid and seek ways and means to reform the abnormality. According to SSRF, the gay condition can be cured. I have not seen how this is possible but we'd give the remedy a try.
better question is why the abnormality now? Surely it doesnt shed a positive light on you.

Location hidden

#76200 Sep 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, Joel. You are baaaaad
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha grrrrr

Location hidden

#76201 Sep 1, 2014
Holy Hell! Neymer did not come to India for Ayurvedic treatment for his injured spine after all and is busy playing football in Europe at present. LOL.

Location hidden

#76203 Sep 1, 2014
I am busy composing a song for my future son who I will name Jolly. Dolly, Jolly and Joel - a small and happy family. ROFL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#76204 Sep 1, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

better question is why the abnormality now? Surely it doesnt shed a positive light on you.
shoooo grrrrr brrrrr.

Quiet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min Nuculur option 1,275,258
ask amy 8-29-15 20 min Mister Tonka 3
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 52 min Tvlover 406
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 196,953
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,407
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 1,347
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 54,501
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Fahey Flynn 100,633
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages