Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,703
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75352 Jul 20, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
A few superficial areas may overlap in Judaism and Islam but there's an ocean of a difference between the most fundamental concepts of Judaism and Islam.
Judaism is a rip off of the neighboring Babylonian cultures of the past, while Islam has retained a few tenets of Judaism albeit in modified form, it has borrowed from Christianity and also draws from Eastern mystical traditions especially Vedanta - why, aside from other minute details, the very word Islam is a modified version of the Sanskrit Ishlayam and Allah is a Vedic god as mentioned in the 10,000 year old or more Atharva Veda..
Do you know what culture is? it is the alive stuff, not the dead stuff.

What you are referring to is the theology, not the culture.

You need to get out more often.

Location hidden

#75353 Jul 20, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I was out of India for 3 days and at present am very involved in finalizing an important financial deal. I'll be butting in in a few days. Bye.
Low wage employment is better than no employment at all. Go for it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#75354 Jul 20, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
A few superficial areas may overlap in Judaism and Islam but there's an ocean of a difference between the most fundamental concepts of Judaism and Islam.
Judaism is a rip off of the neighboring Babylonian cultures of the past, while Islam has retained a few tenets of Judaism albeit in modified form, it has borrowed from Christianity and also draws from Eastern mystical traditions especially Vedanta - why, aside from other minute details, the very word Islam is a modified version of the Sanskrit Ishlayam and Allah is a Vedic god as mentioned in the 10,000 year old or more Atharva Veda..
What does Ishlayam mean?

Location hidden

#75357 Jul 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
I have to leave you darlings for now.
Fired for probably stating the obvious - no wonder why Jamaica is still a 3rd world country
----------

KINGSTON, Jamaica The head of Jamaica's most prominent human rights group resigned Sunday amid a lingering controversy over a sex education program that the organization introduced in children's group homes.

Kay Osborne, a former manager of a local TV station who became executive director of Jamaicans for Justice in April, announced the end of her tenure as director of the group Sunday.

In a letter to the board chairwoman of Jamaicans for Justice, Osborne said she was unaware of the sex education program in six children's homes before taking the job as director earlier this year.

The sex education initiative was intended to prevent the spread of HIV in Jamaica. But critics say it was inappropriate for youngsters. It included references to anal sex, which is a crime on the Caribbean island.

The controversy has made headlines in Jamaica for weeks. Board members have stepped down in the fallout, and Jamaicans for Justice has said it did not properly vet the content of the sex education program for young wards of the state.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2014/07/20/wo...
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75358 Jul 20, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---"homosexuality is legal in EACH and EVERY state".
HughBe--- Another example that supports my position and that shows that you talk too much BS comes next.
"Colorado's Supreme Court on Friday ordered Denver's clerk to STOP issuing marriage licenses to gay couples while while the state's ban against the unions remains in place."
http://news.yahoo.com/top-colorado-court-halt...
Eric---The Constitutionality of a statute is only decided when someone CHALLENGES it.
HughBe--- Did Jefferson, the principal author of the Declaration of Independence, LAWYER and PRESIDENT know that CASTRATING people like YOU for SODOMY was unconstitutional given that sodomy was supported by the constitution?
Tell me why members of your community did not CHALLENGE the constitutionality of being CASTRATED for SODOMY given that sodomy was NOT against the Constitution?
Did they enjoy being CASTRATED?
YES seems to be the ONLY answer otherwise your people would have CHALLENGED the constitutionality of such actions.
Diversions, diversions, diversions.

The answer is that YOU were wrong when you said that homosexuality is illegal in most US states.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75359 Jul 20, 2014
JOEL wrote:
I was out of India for 3 days and at present am very involved in finalizing an important financial deal. I'll be butting in in a few days. Bye.
And they let you back into the country? I thought that they would have made you the Philip Nolan of India.

Location hidden

#75361 Jul 21, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>And they let you back into the country? I thought that they would have made you the Philip Nolan of India.
Great, somebody finally posts something intelligent, and as a result the thread dies....
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75362 Jul 21, 2014
Wait. Hugh will get on and repost the same crap for the tenth time in an attempt to foment trouble.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75363 Jul 21, 2014
Eric wrote:
Wait. Hugh will get on and repost the same crap for the tenth time in an attempt to foment trouble.
Hi dear, here is a little love notice. Note, you're at risk.

"The number of people diagnosed with HIV each year in the United States has declined over the last decade overall, BUT there have been INCREASES in diagnoses among certain groups, especially young GAY men, according to a new study."

Please take the necessary precautions as this forum's community does not want to lose any of its members.

Much love, mon.

http://news.yahoo.com/hiv-diagnoses-drop-us-o...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75364 Jul 21, 2014
JOEL wrote:
The financial part sounds goods and the butt-ing part sounds exciting to Eric and papa.

Question, will you be "butt-ing" both of them?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75365 Jul 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, somebody finally posts something intelligent, and as a result the thread dies....
And what comes next is unintelligent? Try answering it as your man Eric failed to do so.

Tell me why members of your community did not CHALLENGE the constitutionality of being CASTRATED for SODOMY given that sodomy was NOT against the Constitution?

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75366 Jul 21, 2014
"However, HIV diagnoses increased among gay MEN in certain age groups. Among gay MEN AGES 13 to 24, the number of yearly HIV diagnoses increased 132 percent, from 2,976 diagnoses in 2002 to 6,919 diagnoses in 2011. "

Observations: When it comes to homosexuality the word paedophilia is almost never used. An example, look at the case above. The case above does NOT speak of CHILDREN but speaks of GAY MEN ages 13 upwards. Did you get it ? When is a 13 year old a man?

Now among the CHILDREN or their men ages 13, 14 and 15 paedophilia is involved. Where are the CRIMINAL charges that are brought against those involved with these CHILDREN?

Anther example, days ago there was the case of a PAEDOPHILE doing his thing with a CHILD and he was called a MOLESTER.

Interesting.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75367 Jul 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"The number of people diagnosed with HIV each year in the United States has declined over the last decade overall, BUT there have been INCREASES in diagnoses among certain groups, especially young GAY men, according to a new study."
Please take the necessary precautions as this forum's community does not want to lose any of its members.
Much love, mon.
Another example of hate posting. You disagree with Hugh and Hugh will try to defame you and humiliate you. It's a shame that you don't follow the teachings of that Jewish rabbi from the first century CE.
Eric

Aurora, IL

#75368 Jul 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And what comes next is unintelligent? Try answering it as your man Eric failed to do so.
Did you note that the title of Jefferson's work was "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments"? Do you know the difference between a bill and a law? Did you realize that the bill was never enacted and therefore there was nothing to challenge? How much of an illiterate are you?

“what's for dinner”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75369 Jul 21, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you note that the title of Jefferson's work was "A Bill for Proportioning Crimes and Punishments"? Do you know the difference between a bill and a law? Did you realize that the bill was never enacted and therefore there was nothing to challenge? How much of an illiterate are you?
nuff said.. level 12

Location hidden

#75370 Jul 21, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Much love, mon.
You know, similar to Eric, I dont find being called gay a put down, or humorous.

that said, your post is extremely bad taste. But we already knew you lack class.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75372 Jul 22, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, similar to Eric, I dont find being called gay a put down, or humorous.
that said, your post is extremely bad taste. But we already knew you lack class.
1. You are in a high risk group for HIV, given that you are GAY. See article.

2. Once again, I am asking you a "righteous" person to explain to me why you feel PROUD of being called gay given that the activity is called an ABOMINATION by God Himself.

Do you take it as insulting to be called a LIAR or THIEF or lacking HONOUR? If YES, explain your reasons for taking offence.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75373 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Another example of hate posting. You disagree with Hugh and Hugh will try to defame you and humiliate you. It's a shame that you don't follow the teachings of that Jewish rabbi from the first century CE.
1) Let me first repost my HATE.

Much love, mon.

2) It is clear to me that you have NEVER experienced LOVE and so when it comes along you reject it and become suspicious of it. Sad, so sad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75374 Jul 22, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1) A bill has different denominations e.g.$100,$1000 :D

2) Now son, you shall surely continue in your IGNORANCE if you FAIL to read with understanding. I shall REPEAT my ORIGINAL quote for your benefit and for those at your level.

My quote, "Jefferson in 1779 " wrote a LAW in VIRGINIA which contained a PUNISHMENT of CASTRATION for men who engage in SODOMY"

3) Tell me why members of your community did NOT protest such a LAW given that the LAW was unconstitutional? Why the inactivity of your community?

This lack of protest, is it because they got a SEXUAL high from being CASTRATED?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75375 Jul 22, 2014
"However, HIV diagnoses increased among gay MEN in certain age groups. Among gay MEN AGES 13 to 24, the number of yearly HIV diagnoses increased 132 percent, from 2,976 diagnoses in 2002 to 6,919 diagnoses in 2011. "

When it comes to homosexuality the word paedophilia is almost never used. An example, look at the case above. The case above does NOT speak of CHILDREN but speaks of GAY MEN ages 13 upwards. Did you get it ? When is a 13 year old a man?

Now among the CHILDREN or their men ages 13, 14 and 15 paedophilia is involved.

Where are the CRIMINAL charges that are brought against those involved with these CHILDREN?

Anther example, days ago there was the case of a PAEDOPHILE doing his thing with a CHILD and he was called a MOLESTER.

Interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min woodtick57 1,207,367
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 185,932
Abby 3-30-15 1 hr tiredofit 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 5 hr Kuuipo 35
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]