Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75141 Jul 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is said that the Jesuits are the driving force behind the Fed Reserve and that they appoint the Jewish bankers to serve as their fronts and that behind the Jesuits/Vatican is an international syndicate of the movers and shakers of the world. Israel is another front of the same cabal.
What is important to note is that all the different strains of pelf and power seen everywhere in the world tie into one control source or they are branches of this all-powerful international source.
Reasonable to suppose given all the evidence emerging over the years.
It is said.......hahahahaha

Nice one Herr Goebbels

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75142 Jul 11, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>

It is said.......hahahahaha

Nice one Herr Goebbels
Fool.

Didn't you read the last line of my post related to "emerging evidence"?

Here is the last line:

"Reasonable to suppose given all the evidence emerging over the years."

Yes, the "it is said" in the beginning of my post ends with a pointed reference to "emerging evidence."

LOL

Location hidden

#75143 Jul 11, 2014
The evidence pointing to the globalists is a lot and very convincing...Henry Makow, Fritz Springmeir, Phil Schneider and other keen researchers many of who have paid with their life have done or are doing a great job.

Location hidden

#75144 Jul 11, 2014
typo

many of who have paid with their LIVES

Location hidden

#75145 Jul 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool.
Didn't you read the last line of my post related to "emerging evidence"?
Here is the last line:
"Reasonable to suppose given all the evidence emerging over the years."
Yes, the "it is said" in the beginning of my post ends with a pointed reference to "emerging evidence."
LOL
I read it all. It still stinks
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75146 Jul 11, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>

It still stinks
It stinks like the shit found in the Tanach? LOL

Location hidden

#75147 Jul 11, 2014
Moses was one front of Evil, Jesus another and Muhammad a third. LOL.

Location hidden

#75148 Jul 11, 2014
Hugh,

I'll reply to your post, later.

Just arrived home an hour or so ago. I am a bit tired.

Bye.

Location hidden

#75149 Jul 11, 2014
Where's UNCLE FORMER?

I had "willed" your presence online 3 or 4 days ago and expectedly there you popped up after months of remaining away from this thread.

Where are you?

Preparing for your "grand vacation"?

Would you like it if your friend Hugh joins both of you on vacation?

LOL

Location hidden

#75150 Jul 11, 2014
I will be busy for the next hour or so. I am at home. Bye. Later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75152 Jul 11, 2014
I was amused to just discover that screw_driver, without the hyphen, is apparently too racy for Mr. Robo-censor.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75153 Jul 11, 2014
HughBe----Lesson: True followers of the Christ,Jesus, are far closer to "ancient Judaism" than are the Judahists of today.

scirocco---Total nonsense.

HughBe--- noted.

Sci---Anyone who knows the Shema, Isaiah 43:11, Psalm 146:3, and Hosea 13:4 knows the truth.

HughBe--- What truth is that, Sci?

Your passages next.
Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."

Indeed besides Jehovah, a family name, there is no Saviour and of course Jehovah is the Father and the Son or Angel of the Lord. see below in order to be enlightened.

Psalm 146:3---" Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."

Do YOU trust your rabbis?

Do YOU trust the prophets?

God called Ezekiel " SON OF MAN, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman" Ezekiel 33:2

So do YOU trust God's prophets or do you only trust your god-men or rabbis who are clearly not sons of men in your mind.

Hosea 13:4 "Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me."

Now son, do NOT twist the scripture and tell me if the Angel of the Lord is the same as Jehovah. Read and UNDERSTAND "I am the God who came to you at Bethel" and tell me who is the God that is being spoken of? Is it Jehovah?

Genesis 31" The angel of God spoke to me in that dream. The angel said,‘Jacob!’

“I answered,‘Yes!’“The angel said,‘Look, only the striped and spotted goats are mating. I am causing this to happen. I have seen all the wrong things Laban has been doing to you. I am doing this so that you can have all the new baby goats. 13 I am the God who came to you at Bethel, and there you made an altar, poured olive oil on it, and made a promise to me." Genesis 31:11-

Tell me, is not the Angel being called or being equated to Jehovah? Here is help for you and others at your level. "The angel said,‘Jacob!’“I answered,‘Yes!’“The angel said,..I am the GOD who came to you at Bethel, and there you made an altar, poured olive oil on it, and made a promise to me." THAT is DIRECT speech.

Sci---Jesus has nothing to do with Biblical or Rabbinic Judaism.

HughBe--- Are you on narcotics? Are you really totally mad so that you dared to say that Jesus, the Christ, has nothing to do with Biblical Judaism. You are in need of serious medical help.

Location hidden

#75154 Jul 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---Why such an obsequious/patronizing comment?

HughBe-- I have no idea what you are talking about.
You're too dense to get the plain meaning of my comment.

Location hidden

#75155 Jul 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel---Racists and immature people indulge in hatred.

HughBe--- Partly correct but one can hate wickedness and nastiness and not be immature or a racist.
Jesus ignorantly said - "Hate the sin, not the sinner."

Jesus was stuck within the dualisms of life which is why he advocated hating sin and loving the good.

The true poise is to stay detached or if possible to rise above dualisms and view them from the transcendent position or to transform the dualism into the stuff of the transcendent by infusing the dualism with the unifying essence of the transcendence so that the opposites cannot indulge in their usual free play and are as such transformed into the superior stuff of the transcendent.

If the above is too difficult to execute for the ordinary consciousness, then, use the intellectual method of dispassion -

I say hate nothing - not even wickedness and nastiness - but learn to view everything dispassionately or with detachment and try to discover the reason underlying perversions and seek remedies to them or at least see to it that your life is as free of such things as is possible.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75156 Jul 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My books tell me to love my neighbor as myself
What does your jesus tell you to do?
Why do you hate gays?
HughBe---Once again and please do EXPLAIN the twisted position of yours.

Frijoles--- I do not view it as an insult to be labeled as one.

HughBe--- Explain to me, using your holy books, why you hold such a position given that you are a righteous man.
----------

Frijoles----My books tell me to love my neighbor as myself

HughBe--- Who is your neighbour based on your books? Are Palestinians your neighbours? Do you love them?

Are Muslims your neighbours? Do you love them?

Frijoles---What does your jesus tell you to do?

HughBe--- My Jesus, the Christ, teaches me that your masters or rabbis teach ABOMINATIONS and the dumb sheep like you and Eric follow blindly.

Frijoles----Why do you hate gays

HUghBe--- To break your enslavement start by rejecting the doctrine that it is ok to tell LIES on all those who are not clansmen.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75157 Jul 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too dense to get the plain meaning of my comment.
Your misinterpretation of the situation is certainly one that exists in reality and it reflects your high IQ.

Location hidden

#75158 Jul 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is that right? I thought that his partner's puxxy was located in his rear given that I believe that his partner's name is Jim.
Jim?

From where did you get that name?

I recall Former commenting on a few occasions on your tiny, tight pink aperture between black butt cheeks.

The racy comment was not made in jest but is born out of habitual experience with men's rears that he indulges in.

He's lusting after you.

Former and a few others here are gay or bisexual (98 % homosexual, 2 % straight).
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75159 Jul 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE---Jesus ignorantly said - "Hate the sin, not the sinner."

HUghBe--- Please give the book, chapter and verse.

Location hidden

#75160 Jul 11, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe----Lesson: True followers of the Christ,Jesus, are far closer to "ancient Judaism" than are the Judahists of today.
scirocco---Total nonsense.
HughBe--- noted.
Sci---Anyone who knows the Shema, Isaiah 43:11, Psalm 146:3, and Hosea 13:4 knows the truth.
HughBe--- What truth is that, Sci?
Your passages next.
Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour."
Indeed besides Jehovah, a family name, there is no Saviour and of course Jehovah is the Father and the Son or Angel of the Lord. see below in order to be enlightened.
Psalm 146:3---" Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help."
Do YOU trust your rabbis?
Do YOU trust the prophets?
God called Ezekiel " SON OF MAN, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman" Ezekiel 33:2
So do YOU trust God's prophets or do you only trust your god-men or rabbis who are clearly not sons of men in your mind.
Hosea 13:4 "Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me."
Now son, do NOT twist the scripture and tell me if the Angel of the Lord is the same as Jehovah. Read and UNDERSTAND "I am the God who came to you at Bethel" and tell me who is the God that is being spoken of? Is it Jehovah?
Genesis 31" The angel of God spoke to me in that dream. The angel said,‘Jacob!’
“I answered,‘Yes!’“The angel said,‘Look, only the striped and spotted goats are mating. I am causing this to happen. I have seen all the wrong things Laban has been doing to you. I am doing this so that you can have all the new baby goats. 13 I am the God who came to you at Bethel, and there you made an altar, poured olive oil on it, and made a promise to me." Genesis 31:11-
Tell me, is not the Angel being called or being equated to Jehovah? Here is help for you and others at your level. "The angel said,‘Jacob!’“I answered,‘Yes!’“The angel said,..I am the GOD who came to you at Bethel, and there you made an altar, poured olive oil on it, and made a promise to me." THAT is DIRECT speech.
Sci---Jesus has nothing to do with Biblical or Rabbinic Judaism.
HughBe--- Are you on narcotics? Are you really totally mad so that you dared to say that Jesus, the Christ, has nothing to do with Biblical Judaism. You are in need of serious medical help.
Since when does Christ or Messiah mean savior?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75161 Jul 11, 2014
HughBe---Is that right? I thought that his partner's puxxy was located in his rear given that I believe that his partner's name is Jim.

Joel---Jim?From where did you get that name?

HughBe--- Out of my head.

Joel---I recall Former commenting on a few occasions on your tiny, tight pink aperture between black butt cheeks.

HughBe---- I cannot help his insatiable desire for good flesh albeit his desires are perverted.

Joel---The racy comment was not made in jest but is born out of habitual experience with men's rears that he indulges in.

HughBe--- I accept your confirmation.

Joel---He's lusting after you.

HughBe--- I am irresistible to women and gays.

Joel---Former and a few others here are gay or bisexual (98 % homosexual, 2 % straight).

HughBe--- I am a believer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Incognito4Ever 1,252,391
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr red and right 192,496
aggy-6-30-15 2 hr Kuuipo 21
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,003
Amy 7-6-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Abby 7-6-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ariel Sharon 70,151
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,922
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages