Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,562
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75116 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughbe hates gays
YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75117 Jul 10, 2014
Hughbe --I am not attracted to donkeys

Rick Moss--Your loss

HughBe--- My dear Rick a thank you would be appropriate. Why? More donkeys for you to do.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75118 Jul 10, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
still no puxxy in you life?
:))
poor guy
Are you offering him your puxxy?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75119 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.
I am not gay but more importantly, I do not view it as an insult to be labeled as one.

Because, unlike you, I dont hate gays.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#75120 Jul 10, 2014
Frijoles is the biggest homo on this thread.

Location hidden

#75121 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you offering him your puxxy?
Former offers his partner's puxxy to gigolos, while he settles for dicks and the rears of guys.

Location hidden

#75122 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Why such an obsequious/patronizing comment?

Racists and immature people indulge in hatred.

By your own admission, you don't hate Former, Frijoles, Eric and COR, so does it mean that you hate any other poster other than these mentioned names?

Location hidden

#75123 Jul 10, 2014
Drat. I prefer hard cash payments in certain deals even if the amount runs into the equivalent of a million USD or more. I know how to quickly invest or channelize the received hard cash without leaving a trace since my contacts are too deep and I know the ins and outs of effortlessly "looping the loop" without getting stuck or detected. No more details. One client is insisting on cheque payment that he has to hand over to me. He just called insisting on the same. I am irritated. It has upset my plans.

Location hidden

#75124 Jul 10, 2014
Going out for some time. Later. Bye.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#75125 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---Henry Kissinger, ex-Jew
HughBe--- Do you every learn? Tell me, if a person is BORN a Jew how does s/he become an ex-Jew? How does the person change his or her biology or ancestry?
Sci---You are confusing Jewish ethnicity with Judaism.
HughBe--- Tell me what in my words have led you to make such a foolish comment. Answer my questions as well.
Sci---Once again you are ill prepared to understand and rationally discuss the concepts of Judaism and Jewish ancestry.
HughBe--- Your nonsensical words are noted. Learn this, I am certainly ill-prepared to accept LIES and DECEPTION that says that anyone who was born a Jew can become an ex-Jew for whatever reason including becoming a follower of Jesus a Jew.
Lesson: NO one can EVERY lose his or her Jewish identity. Pass this on to your rabbis.
You agree with what I said. Anyone who follows Jesus does not follow Judaism but has a Jewish ethnic component to him. So?

Location hidden

#75126 Jul 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why such an obsequious/patronizing comment?
Racists and immature people indulge in hatred.
By your own admission, you don't hate Former, Frijoles, Eric and COR, so does it mean that you hate any other poster other than these mentioned names?
its an abomination!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75127 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe----YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.

Joel---Why such an obsequious/patronizing comment?

HughBe-- I have no idea what you are talking about.

Joel---Racists and immature people indulge in hatred.

HughBe--- Partly correct but one can hate wickedness and nastiness and not be immature or a racist.

Joel---By your own admission, you don't hate Former, Frijoles, Eric and COR, so does it mean that you hate any other poster other than these mentioned names?

HughBe-- I do not hate anyone here on the forum and for that matter I can think of no one in this world that I hate. This does not mean that I love the EVIL and wickedness that is done in the world but I do not hate anyone.

I can think of a few who have tried to F me but I can honestly say that I do not hate them. Now if they got F...ed I would neither cry nor rejoice.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75128 Jul 10, 2014
scirocco---You agree with what I said.

HughBe--- It is good to learn something new everyday.

Sci---Anyone who follows Jesus does not follow Judaism but has a Jewish ethnic component to him. So?

HughBe--- Tell that to Matthew, Peter, Paul etc.

Lesson: True followers of the Christ,Jesus, are far closer to "ancient Judaism" than are the Judahists of today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75129 Jul 10, 2014
By ancient Judaism I do NOT mean pharisaic Judaism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75130 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe---YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.

Frijoles---I am not gay

HughBe--- Correct, you are only a bisexual.

Frijoles--- I do not view it as an insult to be labeled as one.

HughBe--- Explain to me, using your holy books, why you hold such a position given that you are a righteous man.

Do you take it as in insult when someone calls you a thief or a liar? Explain your answers and link them to the GAY label matter.

Frijoles---Because, unlike you, I dont hate gays.

HughBe--- Call my word LIAR a label if it makes you "happy" but it is a fact that YOU are a LIAR. I do NOT hate gays.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#75131 Jul 10, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Former offers his partner's puxxy to gigolos, while he settles for dicks and the rears of guys.
Is that right? I thought that his partner's puxxy was located in his rear given that I believe that his partner's name is Jim.

Location hidden

#75133 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---YOU know personally that I do not hate you and you also know that I do NOT hate Eric and the Cunti etc.
Frijoles---I am not gay
HughBe--- Correct, you are only a bisexual.
Frijoles--- I do not view it as an insult to be labeled as one.
HughBe--- Explain to me, using your holy books, why you hold such a position given that you are a righteous man.
My books tell me to love my neighbor as myself

What does your jesus tell you to do?

Why do you hate gays?

Location hidden

#75134 Jul 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Lesson: True followers of the Christ,Jesus, are far closer to "ancient Judaism" than are the Judahists of today.
Why do you hate?
headlinesYTube

Marietta, GA

#75135 Jul 10, 2014

Israel KNESSET admits "secret deal" w/ VATICAN .

http://youtu.be/VBCPJaAI3y4

Location hidden

#75136 Jul 10, 2014
headlinesYTube wrote:
Israel KNESSET admits "secret deal" w/ VATICAN .
Thats why the pope wears a yamulka

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,193,386
Amy 3.6.15 3 min Mister Tonka 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,175
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min IB DaMann 51,594
Move it in March at Chicago Children's Museum 36 min jones 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,141
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,739
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:12 am PST

Bleacher Report10:12AM
Speed-Rusher or Sack Artist Better for Bears?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
Bears will get fifth-round pick for Brandon Marshall
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Browns, Texans and Ravens Among Best Landing Spots for WR Reggie Wayne
Bleacher Report11:06 AM
After Marshall Trade, Bears Must Make Decision on Cutler
NFL12:23 PM
New York Jets expected to release Percy Harvin