Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 3,398)

Showing posts 67,941 - 67,960 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak so many lies just to get a point across.
You know nothing about mysticism and its effects in the planes and parts of being, demon worshipper.
I ate porridge for a year since at that time the Force had automatically lessened my need for food.
As for sleep, the Force has done away with the need for sleep as part of the descent of the Force into the pineal gland and in the same way the Force has dissolved most of the sex urge in me by descending into the muladhar chakra at the base of the spine.
These days the Force is stationed above my head and rarely enters my force centers though it is still maintaining close contact with them but without descending into them.
You being a mere mumbo jumbo ritualist whose G-d is the Demon will not understand any of this deep stuff and so it's better if we change the topic.
Let's see if I remember this correctly. Oh, yes. "Oh the forces are invading my body. My master is sending forces to pummel me. G-d has invaded my body causing me to become ill."

In the end, it's all the same bs from you. You've told so many stories that you cannot remember them all. You criticize others for the same type of observances that you practice.

What was that word again? Oh yeah--Hypocrite.
Eric
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a huge difference between a wealthy person who has the right to decide how his money is being spent and who may refuse to pay irrationally high taxes to a spendthrift government who would waste the money on the most useless things and a lawyer who specializes in evading the law and who helps a wealthy person to conceal income so as to pay lesser taxes.
The wealthy person has the talent or the family businesses which help him earn huge incomes and so in a democracy he should have a say in taxation policies and should know how his money that he hands over to the government in the form of taxes is being spent, whereas as a lawyer simply encourages a wealthy man to conceal income so as to pay lower taxes - one is the rightful earner of huge income, while the other is a parasite who preys on rich people who helps them to conceal their high incomes so as to prevent the government from fleecing them and wasting tax payers money on false flags, wars, dole to lazy bums and so on.
Get it now, 65 year old gay idiot?
There is a huge difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance.

You practice the former. You admit that you owe taxes but decline to pay them.

Tax avoidance is the practice of using the laws and regulation to maximum advantage. That's one of the things I do. I will assist my clients in getting everything that they are entitled to but no more.

Another thing that I do is to assist clients who are in over their heads to settle with the IRS. That is neither tax evasion nor tax avoidance, that's compromise.

I am extremely good at both. My clients are very satisfied. People like you are sent elsewhere because I don't allow my clients to evade taxes.
Eric
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Get it now, 65 year old gay idiot?
1. I've told you before, calling me gay is not an insult.

2. I'm only 62. And going strong. I have purpose to my life. I have a fantastic family that you as a eunuch will never have. You will be a troll, a curmudgeon, a loner, a tool for your "friends" to exploit, for the remainder of your life. Go supp on the teat of your deceased parents some more. They worked hard so that you can be the most unproductive sot in history while evading taxes that you admitted owe. There is no purpose to your life.

Since: Jan 14

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

ERIC, The brainless 65 year old homo is raging and yelling. He's teased. He's not fortunate enough to have been born in a wealthy family and intellectually he's deficient that he cannot make an honest living. He's a beggar and a thief, who makes a living by specializing in corruption by advising his wealthy clients on how to avoid paying taxes. LMAO.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

HA HA HA

A wealthy person will never want to pay abnormally high taxes since he knows the government is fleecing him and using the tax payers money to fund senseless wars, to donate huge amounts to parasitic nations, to conduct false flags, to bail out crooked central bankers and to encourage laziness among the inefficient people by giving away freebies in excess.

In a democratic nation, I would like to be part of the tax framing policies and/or have a voice in deciding how my money paid as taxes is spent.

But, my voice will not be heard since democracy is veiled autocracy and so this is the reason why rich people avoid paying irrationally high taxes.

The rich are entitled to such a decision of evading paying abnormally high returns on high incomes that their businesses legally generate and so they seek out the venal services of corrupt and parasitic beggars called lawyers who make a living by helping rich clients find loopholes in the flawed taxation laws.

It has rightly been said - the law is an ass and lawyers are cheats!

LOL.
Eric
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ERIC, The brainless 65 year old homo is raging and yelling. He's teased. He's not fortunate enough to have been born in a wealthy family and intellectually he's deficient that he cannot make an honest living. He's a beggar and a thief, who makes a living by specializing in corruption by advising his wealthy clients on how to avoid paying taxes. LMAO.
At least I make a living and don't supp off the teat of my dead parents. Why don't you go down to the taj and let your "friends" take advantage of you some more.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HA HA HA
A wealthy person will never want to pay abnormally high taxes since he knows the government is fleecing him and using the tax payers money to fund senseless wars, to donate huge amounts to parasitic nations, to conduct false flags, to bail out crooked central bankers and to encourage laziness among the inefficient people by giving away freebies in excess.
In a democratic nation, I would like to be part of the tax framing policies and/or have a voice in deciding how my money paid as taxes is spent.
But, my voice will not be heard since democracy is veiled autocracy and so this is the reason why rich people avoid paying irrationally high taxes.
The rich are entitled to such a decision of evading paying abnormally high returns on high incomes that their businesses legally generate and so they seek out the venal services of corrupt and parasitic beggars called lawyers who make a living by helping rich clients find loopholes in the flawed taxation laws.
It has rightly been said - the law is an ass and lawyers are cheats!
LOL.
You are painting an very unflattering picture of life in India

Another reason never to visit or live there, I suppose

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

ERIC'S KIDS NOT FATHERED BY HIM

ERIC's straight friends sired Eric's kids and till today they often keep visiting Eric's wife to keep her sexually satisfied, since, Eric, the brainless 65 year old crooked lawyer, is homosexual and only lusts after young boys. Eric, the beggar, is a bachha baaz! WTF!!!! ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ERIC'S KIDS NOT FATHERED BY HIM
ERIC's straight friends sired Eric's kids and till today they often keep visiting Eric's wife to keep her sexually satisfied, since, Eric, the brainless 65 year old crooked lawyer, is homosexual and only lusts after young boys. Eric, the beggar, is a bachha baaz! WTF!!!! ROFL.
Note that you havent provided any reasonable retort to Eric's explanation of his duties

Might was well just moan UNCLE and be done with it already

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Judged:

ERIC's straight friends fathered the crooked lawyer's kids and have been servicing Eric's ugly and horny wife since decades since the crooked lawyer is homosexual and uninterested in females. Eric, the 65 year old queer, has been busy bending over since age 12 for all the handsome boys he has manages to ensnare. With all the habitual rear-door entries, I am certain that Eric's 65 year old rear-crack must be loose and worn out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
ERIC's straight friends fathered the crooked lawyer's kids and have been servicing Eric's ugly and horny wife since decades since the crooked lawyer is homosexual and uninterested in females. Eric, the 65 year old queer, has been busy bending over since age 12 for all the handsome boys he has manages to ensnare. With all the habitual rear-door entries, I am certain that Eric's 65 year old rear-crack must be loose and worn out.
Nothing new to add I see

You and Hughbe are like Twinkies in this regard
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

FRIJOLES is ERIC's lick ass that he constantly keeps defending the filthy old rascal (Eric). LOL.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
They worked hard so that you can be the most unproductive sot in history while evading taxes that you admitted owe. There is no purpose to your life.
LOL
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

I wonder how much does Eric pay Frijoles to lick his ass - a case of one impoverished lick ass helping another. LMAO.
Block and Tackle

Palmyra, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, in Saudi Arabia -- you can get the death penalty for "preaching" anything except Islam.
Jews don't preach -- we don't go knocking on people's doors and asking them if who they pray to or how they do it.
Most of us find it offensive and impolite.
First of all it is no longer Arabia, it is Saudi-Arabia. The al-Saud "royal" family are Jews.
In Israel which was created by the blood of Americans it is a 20 year prison sentence if caught handing out Christian literature.
The USA has been usurped by Zionist Jews. Judaism, christianity and Islam are all based on some BS fake Egyptian sun god named Amen, Amun, Oman or w/e and claims the Jews are to rule the world and kill non -jews. I mean jews by bloodline NOT by some BS religious 'faith'.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Kudos, Weh Yeoh for a fine piece on the feeling of "hopelessness" that pervades the millions of refugees from Somalia, Burma and Afghanistan in the Indian subcontinent.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Block and Tackle wrote:
<quoted text>

First of all it is no longer Arabia, it is Saudi-Arabia. The al-Saud "royal" family are Jews.
It's wrong to blame the Jews for all the wrongs when like other communities the Jews too have been persecuted, wronged, employed as fronts and used as cannon fodder to further the sinister plans of the NWO globalist syndicate that's drawn from all cultures and backgrounds with the European nobility dominating the syndicate and many of the leading families of the globalists have intermarried with wealthy European Jews or ME aristocratic families of Muslim origin thus making the globalist bloodlines at the very top of the hierarchy a hybrid.

The Jewish Saud family has been placed on the throne by British intelligence MI 6 several decades ago to serve as a front for the real agenda of the globalists which is to create mayhem in the world and to pit one community against the other with the end result being global hatred and a staged world war with the syndicate controlling both sides to the conflict and determining in advance the outcome of the event in keeping with their cherished aim of absolute control and of installing evil as the basis of world existence.

Since: May 14

Manhasset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish Saud family
Huh? Got a link?

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Block and Tackle wrote:
<quoted text>

In Israel which was created by the blood of Americans it is a 20 year prison sentence if caught handing out Christian literature.
That's another ruse worked out by the globalists to create hatred among the various religious communities -

1) In Saudi Arabia, anyone caught preaching Judaism, Christianity or Buddhism, handing out non-Islamic literature to Muslims or possessing non-Islamic books or non-Islamic icons for personal use is either deported, jailed or punished with the death sentence.

2) In Israel, naked racism against goyim is practiced but at the same time non-kosher foods like pork is openly sold in shops and even pig farms are permitted by the state to openly operate with many Russian Jews taking up the abominable profession of being pig farmers. Yuck. Sex orgies which are common place are not clamped down upon by the police and drug users are free to fix themselves. Atheism and homosexuality are explicitly encouraged in Israel with most of the intelligentsia, young Jews with a global outlook, many rabbis and political leadership being atheists.

3) In Europe and mainly in the US, white supremacists of Christian background or Christians fundamentalists are set at the throats of Jews with several instances of rabid hatred being shown against the Jews. Again Jews are used for their sharp business acumen and are made to be the harbingers of radical movements like feminism, multiracial societies, gay rights and others and are as such placed in prominent positions in government and central banks by the powerful globalists. Nazism, Zionism, Islamism, Hindutva, feminism, atheism and other revolutionary ideologies are creations of the globalists.

So, everywhere we see millennia-old wounds being re-opened and exacerbated or new perversions introduced with one community or one group of people being pitted against the others in a deliberate move by the globalists to engineer universal conflict/hatred among the different communities - cultural and religious.

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 7

Block and Tackle wrote:
<quoted text>

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all based on some BS fake Egyptian sun god named Amen, Amun, Oman...
Yes, the old mystery religions or the blood thirsty cults of Babylon, Sumeria and Egypt have morphed into Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,941 - 67,960 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 9 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 21 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,077,537
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 5 hr Youfumbled 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE