Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72030 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74536 Jun 18, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

my family.
In the area of family relationships, I have always lacked and never experienced happiness or peace even when my dad, mom and sister were alive and now that they're no more I am still unhappy and not at peace but my adverse condition is improving due to someone special who has just come into my life a couple of months ago. I will give out the details later.

On-line, I find solace in Papa's (Frijole's) online presence - I don't crave his attention or his acknowledgement of me.

Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring.

I think it is a psychological thing to find comfort in the presence of someone who you look up to as a father.

Otherwise, things are improving in my life.
Psalm Tree

El Prado, NM

#74537 Jun 18, 2014
Here we go again. Another papal edict is about to come forth.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74539 Jun 18, 2014
Jesus was a sorcerer who dabbled with the adverse sentient energies and expectedly met a bad end.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74540 Jun 18, 2014
WOW!

MEHRANGIR, the century old iconic villa and home of Dr Homi Bhabha, the architect of India's nuclear programme, on Mumbai's swank Malabar Hill, went under the hammer yesterday and sold for a whopping USD 61 millions. The European style residence played host in the past to European royalty, famous musical composers, Indian politicians like Mahatma Gandhi and internationally acclaimed scientists and boasts of a fabulous collection of art, antique pieces, Persian carpets and a trove of the finest jewels that has of course been taken away by the family before the auction. It has 13 rooms, a terrace, 3 balconies, 8 servant quarters, 3 covered parking spaces, an open parking space and 2 gardens. 2 superbly carved 13.5 feet highly polished teak wood dining tables occupied the living areas on the ground and first floors. In the past, Dr Homi Bhabha used to reside on the 3rd floor of the place, his parents occupied the 2nd floor and his brother, Jamshed Bhabha and wife, Betty, lived on the 1st floor. Homi and Jamshed studied at Mumbai's classy and world famous Cathedral School.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74541 Jun 18, 2014
MORE:

1) MEHRANGIR that sold for around USD 61 millions occupies nearly 1600 square meters (17,150 square feet) and according to news reports trickling in it sold @ approximately USD 3700 per square feet.

2) The Indian scientific community is upset at the sale and wanted the historic property to converted into a heritage museum featuring Dr Homi Bhabha's life achievements, his association with India's nuclear programme and the giant strides made by India in the field of nuclear science over the past decades. If the government steps in, the sale will be revoked. There is a huge outcry back here among intellectuals and history lovers over the sale and most people want the place to belong to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centrer to be converted into a museum.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74542 Jun 19, 2014
RADIATION SICKNESS

1) Talking about the Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) in suburban Mumbai, a few days ago I drove past the BARC on my way to a farmhouse and as soon as the car came within 2 km of the BARC, I could immediately pick up the radiation effects emitted by the nuke reactors in the place and I immediate came down with nerve tremors, headache, nauseous sensation, partial loss of vision, abnormal palpitation and fever.

2) The thousands of people in the BARC who live and work there with their families and the thousands of people who live outside the sprawling campus are being bombarded by the toxic nuclear radiation on a 24/7 basis but having deadened or insensitive nervous systems and poorly developed consciousness they're unaware of the incoming radiations and the ill-effects of the same. The doctors infer the cause (due to nuke rays) only after the disease condition say blood cancer sets in or when a tumor appears. By then, it's usually too late.

3) And, I was thinking of pursuing a doctorate at the BARC a couple of years ago! Given my super-sensitive nervous system and opened up consciousness, I would have suffered horribly living on the "nuclearized" campus and would have soon come down with a disease and died a painful death. Thankfully, I lost interest and personal problems also compelled me to quit preparing for the national entrance exam to PhD programs at the BARC - what happened in this case, happened for the best!
Eric

Batavia, IL

#74543 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not refer to murdering people due to religious differences, or killing apostates, or stoning to death disobedient sons, or bashing babies against rocks, or cannibalizing one's own kids, or killing others out of tribal hatred or other such evils.
I referred to a nature-engineered mass species extinction many of which have already taken place in the past for whatever reasons one of which could possibly be the emergence of a higher degree of consciousness-force in the terrestrial nature with only those living entities surviving the shift in consciousness whose sentient apparatuses were fit enough to assimilate the manifested higher range of consciousness-force, while the rest (the unfit ones) perishing during the process.
Right Joel. The sudden Annihilation of millions of people based only upon their religious beliefs is what you said would happen. Doesn't sound like the yoga you described above.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#74544 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the areas of academics, intellectualism, spiritualism and business growth (multiplying my vast inheritance through routine smart investments), I have achieved far more than you.
I mean you can't even dream of coming anywhere near to these high standards that I have attained to.
Anyway, be happy.
Achieved, maybe if you stretch it. But accomplished, no. Accomplishment requires more. You have described a miser and a recluse. Look at your pathetic lament on family. You sit around and supp off the teat of your deceased parents. You do nothing with what you have learned or earned. Pathetic existence.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#74545 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
In the area of family relationships, I have always lacked and never experienced happiness or peace even when my dad, mom and sister were alive and now that they're no more I am still unhappy and not at peace but my adverse condition is improving due to someone special who has just come into my life a couple of months ago. I will give out the details later.
On-line, I find solace in Papa's (Frijole's) online presence - I don't crave his attention or his acknowledgement of me.
Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring.
I think it is a psychological thing to find comfort in the presence of someone who you look up to as a father.
Otherwise, things are improving in my life.
This lament only reinforces my comments on the pocket monkey. You live for the interaction on the forums. You crave the response you get from your posts. You find solace in strangers that you will never meet. You insult the beliefs of others hoping to spark interaction that you are missing. The pocket monkey would have given you companionship. Hopefully the state of India will allow for human/animal civil unions.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74546 Jun 19, 2014
Get lost, shameless man.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74547 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>

Just his presence on-line replying to Hugh, to you or to Former is reassuring..
Just be glad I dont bill you

I could, you know. They make paypal for transactions such as these. How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74548 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

How much am I worth to hover around? 50 bucks a day? 100?
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.

On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.

Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74549 Jun 19, 2014
OMG!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74550 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rates are too low - I am embarrassed by the extremely low price that you've quoted.
On a more serious note, whether you believe it or not, had I known you personally, the truth is that I wouldn't mind placing almost everything that I have (and it's substantial!) in your hands knowing that your intentions would be good and clean and that you'd make the correct decisions in wealth management.
Anyway, be safe, happy, progressive and prosperous and live a long and healthy life.
Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

I think the fee is reasonable considering the output expected.

DO you want me to post a link to a paypal portal?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74551 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.
I think the fee is reasonable considering the output expected.
DO you want me to post a link to a paypal portal?
You want to place a price on this bond between a non-responsive papa and a loyal son?

The fee is tooo low.
Eric

Bartlett, IL

#74552 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Get lost, shameless man.

Awww. How sweet.

JOEL

Mumbai, India

#74553 Jun 19, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Awww. How sweet.
As bitter as bitter gourd or a herbal liquid!

Some of these herbal concoctions are way more bitter than karela (bitter gourd).

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74554 Jun 19, 2014
Where's Hugh? In the men's room looking at other men's dicks? LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74555 Jun 19, 2014
Frijoles---Its a fee, not a price, actually... Its a service, not a commodity.

HughBe--- Greetings brains. I see that your American education is shining forth. Learn these things--

1. The price of something is not limited to commodities as you have so foolish uttered above.

2. Price can =fee

Later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74556 Jun 19, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Where's Hugh? In the men's room looking at other men's dicks? LOL.
No dear, I was doing astral projection and was shocked when I saw your small pencil.

Much love, mon.

Gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,396,284
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Ize Found 70,733
News Obamas choose New York architects to design Chi... 9 min bozo 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min JRB 217,018
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Go Blue Forever 102,553
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min IB DaMann 60,167
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 46 min GEORGIA 8,924

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages