Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
67,321 - 67,340 of 68,371 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

TRUE KNOWLEDGE & FALSEHOOD

1) The first glimmer of the unified state that's free of division, contradictions and the play of the opposites commences from the supramental plane which is also called the plane of the truth-consciousness.

2) In the unified state of the supramental consciousness with its intrinsic energy field that rises beyond all dualisms, the true state of an object in its essence can be known.

3) Below the supermind, the dualism or the symmetry-break from the unified state gradually increases and ends in falsehood as the consciousness with its innate energy wave condenses into matter (concentrated energy).

4) Science is a study of surface phenomenon based on the falsehood of appearances.

5) What appears true to the superficial mind of the scientist on the plane of gross matter conceals a greater reality that keeps increasing in intensity as one scales the cosmic hierarchy and if the awakened psychic can merge with say even the higher mind plane it sees that what science considers a fact is a mere surface effect of deeper causes that lie far beyond the reach of science. For example, the ignorant man of science will, using mathematical models and deductive experimental results, tell you that a proton is positively charged and is thought to be extremely stable for many cycles and that it is thus a building block of matter. OTOH, the yogi takes a look at the energy field or merges with it and sees that the various particles and waves that science studies are simply surface effects or superficial formations of condensed subtler states of energy and that the frequency of vibration of the energy field that manifests as the proton has its origin on higher frequency planes like the subtle physical or the vital and that by an act of self-manifestation the particular line of energy with its concomitant consciousness has been reduced in rate of vibration thus making it correspond to the well-known frequencies of energy/matter that science studies and manipulates. Similarly, the seer will trace the origin of the functioning of an organ or the emergence of a disease condition of body, emotion or mind to its subtle cause which is usually found in such cases on the physico-vital plane (that has its specific frequency of vibration) that permeates the being.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Ya Ma. ha ha ha ha
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Ya Ma. ha ha ha ha
See I told you, Hugh. He is crying out for attention and companionship. Please consider being his pocket monkey and end his plight.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

LET THE POOR DIE

1) I often give away a lot of money to the needy out of sentimental weakness. But, my inner mind usually says - "Let the poor suffer and die of hunger. Don't care. Each one is the architect of his/her own destiny. One should walk upright with minimal inputs from others. This is called being a responsible person who walks as far as it is possible in tune with the laws that support growth. Becoming a burden on others is not cool."

2) In a way, I am quite cruel - if once I turn away from a person, I will never respond to him even if he pleads with me to save him. However, I am pretty tolerant and give a person dozens of chances before I break ties with him. Usually, those who I walk away from suffer all the more more after I part ways with them even if they happen to be wealthy.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
LET THE POOR DIE
1) I often give away a lot of money to the needy out of sentimental weakness. But, my inner mind usually says - "Let the poor suffer and die of hunger. Don't care. Each one is the architect of his/her own destiny. One should walk upright with minimal inputs from others. This is called being a responsible person who walks as far as it is possible in tune with the laws that support growth. Becoming a burden on others is not cool."
2) In a way, I am quite cruel - if once I turn away from a person, I will never respond to him even if he pleads with me to save him. However, I am pretty tolerant and give a person dozens of chances before I break ties with him. Usually, those who I walk away from suffer all the more more after I part ways with them even if they happen to be wealthy.
``I wish to be left alone,'' said Scrooge.``Since you ask me what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer. I don't make merry myself at Christmas and I can't afford to make idle people merry. I help to support the establishments I have mentioned: they cost enough: and those who are badly off must go there.''

``Many can't go there; and many would rather die.''

``If they would rather die,'' said Scrooge,``they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey but I am also certain that he is not pocket sized.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

JOEL wrote:
I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey......
Hateful racial slur.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Shut your mouth and go away.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Dont be a scrooge

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Shameless man.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

HARD TASK MASTER

Where money is concerned, I am very particular about the finest details in account keeping and will not spare anyone cheating me or misplacing the smallest amount.

I want persons to be alert, level-headed and responsible when handling money or material objects.

If a servant breaks an expensive vase or an exquisite crystal piece or if she stains the rare carpets, I overlook it if it is a genuine accident but give the maid a polite talk about being alert and avoiding negligence at all costs.

To me, negligence is the worst form of ill-will.

If the incident is due to deliberate rashness then all hell may break lose as it has happened on a few occasions in the past and in a cold voice I ask the servant to leave the apartment immediately and not to show up for work until I call her back. If any of the costly cars are damaged due to rash driving, the driver may lose his job. If it is a genuine accident, then it's ok. Another thing I can't tolerate is absenteeism - if a servant wishes to take an extra day or 2 off due to family ceremonies or illness aside from the usual 4 holidays per month that they are entitled to, I don't mind since there are other servants to do the work for me and besides I understand that they too at times feel the need to relax with family and get away from the monotony of work but if the staying away from work is due to shirking of responsibility then I am very firm and do not tolerate such lax behavior and issue a stern warning to the person concerned.

I treat my servants very well and pay them much more than the current market rates in elite South Mumbai households and always make it a point to gift them with high quality clothes and substantial cash bonuses. I have taught them how to handle things in and around the house, in what tone to speak, how to walk/sit with poise or without slouching, how to maintain presence of mind, how to present a dignified appearance, how to make surveys and maintain domestic stocks, how to clean, how to dress neatly, how to maintain personal hygiene, how to serve/arrange/store/inquire and so on.

I want everything to be in its proper place and don't like clutter or dumping things in haphazard fashion or loud talk and moreover I can't stand lack of hygiene - if any of the servants touch their nose or hair in my presence I ask them to wash their hands and then come before me and when they enter the kitchen they have to wear hairnets to avoid lose hair from falling. The floors of the entire apartment are cleaned twice a day and linen is changed daily or sometimes twice a day.

I am a stickler for perfectionism and remember all my student days when I worked my ass off and never ever took my studies lightly.

When it comes to charity, I give away a lot but when it comes to work/professionalism, I am a very hard task master and set extremely high standards for myself and for those I deal with or for those who work for me. I don't tolerate shoddiness or tardiness or negligence.
Beaks

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

In September of 2007, I was at Walmart using the pay phone, I noticed this piece of paper folded up, I got it, unfolded it, guess what it said, "D**n the Holy Spirit God!!!". You fill in ** with am!. That's bad ain't it?.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Hateful racial slur.
Joel---I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey......

Eric---Hateful racial slur.

Hugh---- I agree that Joel's comment is a racial comment. However, I do not feel HATE in it. His comment is no worse than your recent Negro remark that Maat had to rebuke you for and the truth is your feathers were ruffled when you made it.

Keep in mind that you and Joel are racially the same meaning of the same seed.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

JOEL wrote:
I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey but I am also certain that he is not pocket sized.
Indeed, I am not "pocket size". I know that when you grow up you want to be just like me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Yes
3. Ultimately to ones who need the offering--exactly where G-d intended. The offerings were meant for sustenance.
1. Outstanding------Find the ORIGINAL question.

2 Good for you.

3. I believe that my question was SPECIFIC and so do give it another try. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?

4. Do NOT speak for God as you have NOT been authorized to do so.

5. Tell me God's DECLARED use of the wave offering. Who did God SPECIFY should benefit from it? The wave offering was sustenance for WHO? Are your masters i.e. rabbis the intended beneficiaries of the wave offering?

6. Support using quotes from Tanakh.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---I am sure that HUGH looks like a monkey......
Eric---Hateful racial slur.
Hugh---- I agree that Joel's comment is a racial comment. However, I do not feel HATE in it. His comment is no worse than your recent N----o remark that Maat had to rebuke you for and the truth is your feathers were ruffled when you made it.
Keep in mind that you and Joel are racially the same meaning of the same seed.
I made no racial remark. I made remarks comparing two minorities in the world population--both representing 10%. I said that neither was abnormal; just a minority.

Maat took exception to any idea of race, which is her prerogative. Her position was that we are all of "African Decent." Her position is not backed by science.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Eric---What homosexuality reference?

HughBe--- Please explain your words below in the given CONTEXT i.e. I am indirectly called a monkey and if Joel puts me into his pocket I shall take care of his needs. Tell me how I would do that?
Is it by EATING his nuts?

Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.

Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.

Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.

----------

Joel---The poor creature is seeking companionship. That is his need. You haven't noted that Joel is an extremely lonely person who craves companionship.
Where is your mind?

HughBe--- We ALL need companionship and if he is seeking it it shows that he is not LAZY.
My mind is where it ought to be. The real question is, how is the state of yours? I ask because I am concern.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
How many guys have you sucked, homo?
Try BIG Hugh for a change.
Interesting question, given that he is a rabbi.

He can stick to little dickie, Frijoles.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite
1. HughBe----I believe that even a moron knows that you are an hypocrite.

2---Frijoles---Why do you pick and choose?

3---HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."

Indeed, you are a MODEL hypocrite, Frijoles. Any semi-literate person who compares your words in #2 and #3 sees that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Permit me to share a little English with you.
hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
----------
Gee, sound like anyone we know?
I have no interest in learning American English. So, I am like you. Both of us don't want to learn English for me it is American and for you it is British.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Dick face Durbin 48,889
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,079,655
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 55 min TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search