Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72023 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74161 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>10% of the world population is gay. 10% of the world population is of a race that officially begins with an "n" but the best that can be posted on Topix is "of African descent". Both are minorities.
Minority does not mean ABNORMALITY. Now YOU not being in the minority with respect to HIGH intelligence would not know this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74162 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care where your temple is. The question is whether you made a wave offering.
Son, here is your lesson for the day. To OBEY is BETTER than sacrifice. Why not try OBEDIENCE today.

Here is a START. "Ye shall NOT add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."

Have YOU supported ADDITIONS to the COMMANDMENTS?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74163 Jun 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would make them gay? I love some men e.g. sons, friends, father etc and have affection for males on this forum but does that make me gay? NO.
Those fellows are GAY because they want to FLOC the rear orifices of other men.
Are you really that naive? I can't believe that you are really that naive and don't know what the other 60% practice.

Did you read the article I cited? What did it say about the other 60%?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74164 Jun 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Minority does not mean ABNORMALITY.
Exactly my point.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74165 Jun 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooked up stats always have citations in most fields, whereas the real facts are usually left out in the cold or are hidden from public view but at times there are leaks by certain well-meaning experts....
Another words you pulled it out of your tush. And remember you said doing stuff with your tush is ABNORMAL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74166 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>10% of the world population is gay. 10% of the world population is of a race that officially begins with an "n" but the best that can be posted on Topix is "of African descent". Both are minorities.
1. Officially?

2. What does the % say to you?

3. Do you really want to explore percentages some more?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74167 Jun 5, 2014
Eric---Are you really that naive? I can't believe that you are really that naive and don't know what the other 60% practice.

Hugh----Once again, I HughBe love some men e.g. sons, friends, father etc and have affection for males on this forum but does that make me gay? NO.

Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74168 Jun 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MORE ON THE ABNORMALITY OF GAY SEX
- The Health Risks of Gay Sex -
JOHN R. DIGGS, JR., M.D.
John R Diggs: "Overwhelming scientific evidence supports the inherently reasonable and, at one time, universally held belief that sex belongs exclusively inside marriage."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74169 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly my point.
Minority does not mean ABNORMAL but GAY minority means just that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74170 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
I believe that even you should realize that you have not answered what comes next so do give it another try.

Eric---I told you, it's a minority like other minorities.
I think you can read between those lines.

HughBe----Cite your exact words and give post #.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74171 Jun 5, 2014
Bye Homo.......

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74172 Jun 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, here is your lesson for the day. To OBEY is BETTER than sacrifice. Why not try OBEDIENCE today.
Here is a START. "Ye shall NOT add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you."
The wave offering is not an addition. Its a clear commandment doofus
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74173 Jun 5, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MORE ON THE ABNORMALITY OF GAY SEX
- The Health Risks of Gay Sex -
JOHN R. DIGGS, JR., M.D.
1) Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.22
Since when is Rotello's opinion a scientific study? What are Rotello's qualifications? What does "many" mean? Two? Three? How about 40%? Is 40% "many gay men"?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74174 Jun 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that even you should realize that you have not answered what comes next so do give it another try.
Eric---I told you, it's a minority like other minorities.
I think you can read between those lines.
HughBe----Cite your exact words and give post #.
Hmmmm, maybe it's like this similar quote from you: "Let me say this plainly I did NOT see post 74083". Maybe you should look again.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74175 Jun 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Eric---Are you really that naive? I can't believe that you are really that naive and don't know what the other 60% practice.
Hugh----Once again, I HughBe love some men e.g. sons, friends, father etc and have affection for males on this forum but does that make me gay? NO.
Wow, I never thought you were that dense. You know, men have two "orifices". Could the other 60% be interested in "flocing" the other orifice or having their other orifice "floced"? Read the study. Become educated.

"Knowledge is Good!"

Emil Faber
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74176 Jun 5, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I but know the commandments, and therefore ask why do ye diminish ought from it:
Lev. 23
And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the day of rest, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the waving; seven weeks shall there be complete;
even unto the morrow after the seventh week shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall present a new meal-offering unto HaShem.
Ye shall bring out of your dwellings two wave-loaves of two tenth parts of an ephah; they shall be of fine flour, they shall be baked with leaven, for first-fruits unto HaShem.
And ye shall present with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams; they shall be a burnt-offering unto HaShem, with their meal-offering, and their drink-offerings, even an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto HaShem.
And ye shall offer one he-goat for a sin-offering, and two he-lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace-offerings.
And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the first-fruits for a wave-offering before HaShem, with the two lambs; they shall be holy to HaShem for the priest.
And ye shall make proclamation on the selfsame day; there shall be a holy convocation unto you; ye shall do no manner of servile work; it is a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corner of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleaning of thy harvest; thou shalt leave them for the poor, and for the stranger: I am HaShem your G-d.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#74177 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
What a weird statement: finding race and the n-word (whatever that means for you in implications) given that the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.
*Unless you have some Aldebarans in your backyard we have no other 'race'.

Apropos skincolour and homo-sexuality:
Phenotypical variations filling up the fringes of recurring mutations.

We allready saw that the phenotype most likely occurs during pregnancy as a hormonal reaction to extreme stress followed by overload and to little hormone production.
Usually in extreme submissive relations with a macho, overbaring 'husband' that in general humiliates his wife.

So from that perspective we need change in that attitude. And stop harping on phenotypical changes that like skincolour cannot be helped or remedied.

Typical heterosexual macho behaviour as well as old fashioned within marriage attitudes are to blame.

Location hidden

#74178 Jun 5, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I but know the commandments, and therefore ask why do ye diminish ought from it:
Lev. 23
And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the day of rest, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the waving; seven weeks shall there be complete;
even unto the morrow after the seventh week shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall present a new meal-offering unto HaShem.
Ye shall bring out of your dwellings two wave-loaves of two tenth parts of an ephah; they shall be of fine flour, they shall be baked with leaven, for first-fruits unto HaShem.
And ye shall present with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams; they shall be a burnt-offering unto HaShem, with their meal-offering, and their drink-offerings, even an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto HaShem.
And ye shall offer one he-goat for a sin-offering, and two he-lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace-offerings.
And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the first-fruits for a wave-offering before HaShem, with the two lambs; they shall be holy to HaShem for the priest.
And ye shall make proclamation on the selfsame day; there shall be a holy convocation unto you; ye shall do no manner of servile work; it is a statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not wholly reap the corner of thy field, neither shalt thou gather the gleaning of thy harvest; thou shalt leave them for the poor, and for the stranger: I am HaShem your G-d.
BBQ season. ;)

http://www.sidduraudio.com/aliyah.html
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74179 Jun 6, 2014
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
What a weird statement: finding race and the n-word (whatever that means for you in implications) given that the entire human 'race''* is of African descent.
*Unless you have some Aldebarans in your backyard we have no other 'race'.
Apropos skincolour and homo-sexuality:
Phenotypical variations filling up the fringes of recurring mutations.
We allready saw that the phenotype most likely occurs during pregnancy as a hormonal reaction to extreme stress followed by overload and to little hormone production.
Usually in extreme submissive relations with a macho, overbaring 'husband' that in general humiliates his wife.
So from that perspective we need change in that attitude. And stop harping on phenotypical changes that like skincolour cannot be helped or remedied.
Typical heterosexual macho behaviour as well as old fashioned within marriage attitudes are to blame.
MAAT, that's my whole point.

As to use "of African descent", the scientific word is ne__gr__oid race. Topix equates that word with another similar derogatory word and won't allow its use. "Of African descent" was closest I could use without mangling the word as above.

Location hidden

#74180 Jun 6, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
MAAT, that's my whole point.
As to use "of African descent", the scientific word is ne__gr__oid race. Topix equates that word with another similar derogatory word and won't allow its use. "Of African descent" was closest I could use without mangling the word as above.
By now i usually know what your point is.

But this one was rather oddly phrased. As in could the point not have been made differently.
I know all the connotations of the n-word.
How do you figure 10 %? USA, right now demographics in particular i suppose.
Minority being the point and phenotype.

But frankly we are all ne_gr_oid...though not all living in America.

Skip any race/deme/whatever since it makes no sense and is more about politics and prejudice than anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,346,071
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min OzRitz 57,179
NO corkscrew, open win bottle. 37 min Dirty old man 6
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 46 min Yetihw 34 14
Schlafly unloads on Rubio. Is she correct? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 207,430
News Rescue Groups Search for Cat in 'Disturbing' Bo... 3 hr Carl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages