Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,707
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more
Anonymous

Morocco

#73582 May 13, 2014
More informations here:
http://adf.ly/mlQjn

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#73583 May 13, 2014
Where's Hugh, the Queer Queen? LOL.

“what's for dinner”

Location hidden

#73584 May 13, 2014
wowsers

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#73585 May 13, 2014
'Son Of Sam' David Berkowitz Denied Parole, But Says Jesus Has Forgiven Him

"...Heller told the Post that while Berkowitz was raised Jewish, he joined Jews for Jesus in prison, where he's served as a ministerís assistant."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/son-...

Ah yes. The mentally unstable always make fine Xtian recruits.

Location hidden

#73586 May 13, 2014
The mentally ill and the characterless ones who're devoid of the deeper intelligence usually turn to atheism. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#73587 May 13, 2014
The mentally ill and the characterless ones who're devoid of the deeper intelligence make fine atheists. LOL.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#73588 May 13, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
'Son Of Sam' David Berkowitz Denied Parole, But Says Jesus Has Forgiven Him
"...Heller told the Post that while Berkowitz was raised Jewish, he joined Jews for Jesus in prison, where he's served as a ministerís assistant."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/son-...
Ah yes. The mentally unstable always make fine Xtian recruits.
You have to understand what happens. Becoming a "born again Christian" has historically been looked on favorably by parole boards. Becoming a Muslim or observant Jew does nothing for you. If you want to get out early, you have to prostitute yourself to the Christians.

Location hidden

#73589 May 13, 2014
Conchita Wurst, a bearded transvestite, wins 2014 Eurovision to much applause from the world press who label him "normal". I am sure the gays on this forum will also be clapping for this "normal" guy. LOL.

Location hidden

#73590 May 13, 2014
Is the US using schoolgirls to pre-empt China in Nigeria? Who knows what actually happens behind the scenes!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#73591 May 13, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Conchita Wurst, a bearded transvestite, wins 2014 Eurovision to much applause from the world press who label him "normal". I am sure the gays on this forum will also be clapping for this "normal" guy. LOL.
Normal is a relative term, and can mean many things.

Compared to you, he may be distressingly normal....
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73592 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics worldwide. They use the XP (chi rho) symbol from the Greek word for Christ--the original language of the New Testament.
Tell me something, does THAT idiot see a difference between his "X" and the Catholics "XP"? YOU and people like YOU use the letter X instead of the XP that is used by CATHOLICS. Why do you always seek to misrepresent and to DECEIVE?

Moreover, even though they/Catholics use XP they do NOT call themselves XPtian or your PERVERTED "word" Xtian and if you know otherwise PROVE IT.

Finally, CATHOLICS are ONE out of over 30,000 plus Christian denominations and there are reasons BEYOND your ability to understand why there are so many DIFFERENT DENOMINATIONS in Christianity. In your mind ALL Christians are the same. That is the level at which you operate.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73593 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>You have to understand what happened. The Christians killed off most every other pious group so there is only they themselves left to suffer from extremists who bastardize the worship of the monotheistic G-d of Abraham. What goes around; comes around.
Once again, "Christians are the MOST persecuted group in the world, according to a 2014 Pew study."

Go rewrite those facts as is your manner.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73594 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I watch and listen to religious broadcasts all the time. It is my way of keeping up with their doctrine. That includes ewtn. I know of Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area. Can you offer some? Otherwise, I stand by my statement. At the end of every Christian broadcast that I have watched or listened they are trying to pitch something.
As long as you FEEL something you shall stand by it regardless of what REALITY and TRUTH says.

The FACT is YOU spoke in this way, ""a never stopping beg a thon?" and so my point in listing the 3 denominations is that they are not involved in such things meaning the MAJORITY would not fit such a description.

Explain your words ""a never stopping beg a thon?"

Do NOT dodge and deceive as is your manner, give the MEANING of your words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73595 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>I watch and listen to religious broadcasts all the time. It is my way of keeping up with their doctrine. That includes ewtn. I know of Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area. Can you offer some? Otherwise, I stand by my statement. At the end of every Christian broadcast that I have watched or listened they are trying to pitch something.
Eric---I watch and listen to religious broadcasts all the time. It is my way of keeping up with their doctrine

HughBe--- I see and no doubt you do so for learning and to put yourself in a position to DISTORT their teachings.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73596 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes it is. We have given to you multiple links stating the X in Xtian comes from the Greek letter chi ("X").
<quoted text>
Hughbe: " Over half of Christians are Catholics, did THAT genius know this?"
HughBe--- Are you a TOTAL idiot? If not explain the logic in your response to me and also try responding intelligently to what was required of you in the first instance. So then do 2 things explain your ILLOGICAL response and then do as you were told.

----------

HughBe---Do YOU understand your OWN words? Explain them to me. Here they are.

"They use the XP (chi rho) symbol from the Greek word for Christ"

Hint: XP=Christ is NOT the same as "X" as in Xtian.

Eric---Oh yes it is. We have given to you multiple links stating the X in Xtian comes from the Greek letter chi ("X").

HughBe---- Lawyer, is that an EXPLANATION of your own words? NO.

Explain YOUR words. Tell me the difference between what the Catholics use i.e. XP and what people like you use X.

Do the Christian denomination or Catholics who use the symbol XP call themselves XPtians?

Prove that Catholics call themselves anything but Catholics or Christians.

There is very little by way of TRUTH in you.

Location hidden

#73597 May 13, 2014
Does that mean you are not planning to make a donation to Xtian Radio today?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73598 May 13, 2014
Eric---I know of Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area. Can you offer some? Otherwise, I stand by my statement.

HughBe--- YOU don't know of ANY Anglican broadcast and yet you stand by your EVIL that they are involved in ""a never stopping beg a thon?""

Eric--- At the end of EVERY Christian broadcast that I have watched or listened they are trying to pitch something.

HughBe--- Do you watch the over 30, 000 DENOMINATIONS of Christians? Explain where you get that amount of time?

And begging at the end =" a never stopping beg a thon?" Are you sane?

Eric---Sorry "I know of **NO** Anglican broadcasts that are available in my area.

HughBe--- It was understood.

Location hidden

#73599 May 13, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Prove that Catholics call themselves anything but Catholics or Christians.
There is very little by way of TRUTH in you.
Ummm.. we already did

multiple times

Somewhere out there on your own private Idaho is an Eye Doctor who could use some business. As a bonus, maybe he/she is Xtian, and needs your support.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73600 May 13, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Did you catch the tabs on the Anglican TV website? Of the the 8 tabs, 3 are asking for money--Merchandise; Donations; DVDs
And, how about the webpage for the Anglican Church? The second section on the home page has 4 choices. Three ask for money--on line store; donations; travel.
What is it that you want me to know about the Anglicans? http://www.anglicancommunion.org/ http://www.anglican.tv/
Ok, let's make sure we have full disclosure. The Union for Reform Judaism mentions donate once on it's home page. http://urj.org//index.cfm ?
Chabad--donate once on homepage www.chabad.org
Conservative--Shop near the top; donate once at the bottom in the index section. http://www.uscj.org/
To ask for money at the end does NOT equate to YOUR "a never stopping beg a thon""

Do YOU know that Christians BEG to support Jews who are NOT Christians?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#73601 May 13, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What gets me is that all of that is Fundamentalist Muslim on Christian, yet you waste all your time pining away at the liberal Jews here...
I am NOT pining at JEWS, you LIAR. I have been speaking about your community i.e. HOMOSEXUALS plus blacks etc. I hardly EVER speak about Jews. COR claims NOT to be a Jew and I have been talking with him.

Tell me something is that DUNCE only a Jew? Why are you PERSECUTING yourself?

Are you a HUMAN?

Are you a HUSBAND?

Are you a scientist?

Are you a man?

Are you an American?

If you are all of the above and more what the F are you so obsessed with RACE when it is NOT under consideration?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min phil shifley 1,207,965
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Graham Cracker 51,891
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min RACE 99,304
dear abby4-1-15 again. 27 min RACE 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min red and right 185,985
abby4-1-15 31 min RACE 1
Amy 3-30-15 1 hr miss ann elk 40
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]