Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
66,401 - 66,420 of 68,366 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
and at all times the Higher Force of Consciousness hovers over me, envelops me or it often enters into any of the force centers in my body opening it up which leads to all kinds of psi experiences.
With each dynamic descent of the Higher Force into my body from the planes that lie above the head, my body gets a little more transformed....
Sounds pretty darn monotheistic to me

My God is named hashem, your God is named Higher Force of Consciousness

You say tomayto, I say tomahto..

Since: Jan 14

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds pretty darn monotheistic to me

Not at all.

At all times I am the Higher Consciousness in the essence except that in the course of the manifested that true inner nature of mine has gotten obscured..

in other words, I am a manifest form of the Higher Consciousness but in the cosmic manifestation I have forgotten my true identity which is that of the Higher Consciousness which I am in the essence.

Spatiotemporal factors, karma, heredity, upbringing, education, sensuality and other forms of interference - the Maya - have smothered my true nature and so by taking to the Yoga all that I am doing is simply uncovering my true nature which is that of the Higher Consciousness which I am at all times - it is just that I am taking away all the obstructing layers that have covered my true Divine nature.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

My God is named hashem, your God is named Higher Force of Consciousness
HaShem is simply a typal being - one out of many such competing typal beings - of the Vital Plane (3rd-4th planes of the cosmic hierarchy).

The Ultimate Reality is the Pure Consciousness with its innate Pure Energy Field that transcends the whole Cosmic/Supracosmic Manifestation and is besides the source of the whole Manifestation (which includes HaShem, the rivals of HaShem and us).

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

REALITY

The most advanced yogis say that there exist 21 cosmic planes with multiple subplanes making up each cosmic plane.

At the head of the 21st cosmic plane stands the Cosmic Self which takes on both cosmic as well as individualized aspects.

Beyond the Cosmic Self lie the numerous realms of the supracosmic manifestation leading directly to the Ultimate Reality - the source of Pure Consciousness with its inherent field of Pure Energy.

Gods, devils, angels and the asuras belong to the lower cosmic planes, while impersonal typal principles dominate the higher planes.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Campari is a liqueur.
Cut down on your drinks.
It damages the brain/liver.
Your reading comprehension skills are lacking, young troubled lad.

I stated I drink very little these days.

You are the one who brought the subject up.

I probably average fewer than 2 drinks or beers or wines per month.

BTW how is your health these days?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
HaShem is simply a typal being - one out of many such competing typal beings - of the Vital Plane (3rd-4th planes of the cosmic hierarchy).
The Ultimate Reality is the Pure Consciousness with its innate Pure Energy Field that transcends the whole Cosmic/Supracosmic Manifestation and is besides the source of the whole Manifestation (which includes HaShem, the rivals of HaShem and us).
Yet you conceptualize it as an external descending force

Like I said, you say tomato, I say tomato..

Do you see yourself as an altar boy?
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I want to have a drink, I can't since my nervous system has become so super-sensitive that alcohol will damage my nerves and bring about tremors.
So why did you ask?

When was the last time you ingested our old friend Al K. Hall?
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>With me, the Yoga involves getting direct experiences on the various planes of consciousness and at all times the Higher Force of Consciousness hovers over me, envelops me or it often enters into any of the force centers in my body opening it up which leads to all kinds of psi experiences.
With each dynamic descent of the Higher Force into my body from the planes that lie above the head, my body gets a little more transformed....
I have been spontaneously seeing the inner lights and hearing the subtle sounds since age 4 and know some of my previous births....
yadda yadda yadda
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>Anyway, you stay focused on fun, games, sex, booze, insentience and saving up money for a holiday.
What's the opposite of "above me?"
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

Apu

In your mind, what is the current time there?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

former res wrote:
Where is Huggy?
Maybe this is his day to cruise men's rooms and check out the other fellas.
Indeed, I have been checking out the fellas and have observed that they are having their own way, for now. As soon as the 87% of Americans/ Christians stand up it shall all change.

My recommendations to ALL Christians is that they UNITE and VOTE only for THOSE who share their beliefs on matters of HOMOSEXUALITY and religious freedom.

Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.

No one who would seek to suppress the free speech of others on their religious beliefs should be supported by any Christian. Anyone who supports the removal of Jesus from fabric of society should NEVER be supported by even ONE Christian.

Now to what comes below. Tell me what has the RELIGIOUS beliefs of the 2 Christians have to do with their jobs?

If they were preaching on the job then I would have no problem with the action taken but that is not the case. What is happening in America is that YOUR freedom is being eroded and you don't even know it.

"HGTV has canceled a pilot hosted by twin brothers with a history of preaching against homosexuality, abortion and divorce following backlash from fans.

“HGTV has decided not to move forward with the Benham Brothers’ series,” the network wrote on its Facebook page Wednesday."

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/hgtv-cancels-pilot-...

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Eric----I thought A PHYSICS was what you took when you were constipated.

HughBe--- 1. That is why you are a lawyer and not a scientist.
2. There is no such thing as A PHYSICS.
3. Can you tell the difference between your A PHYSICS, physics and PHYSIC?
4. Tell me the differences in 3.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
I feel sad for the poor and middle classes as they are unable to keep pace with the rising standard of living.
I do believe that you meant rising COST of living.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.
Judaists?

I am sorry, this word is not in Websters' dictionary.

Please dont bother us until you learn to speak normal English...

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

It is obvious to me that Christians cannot hold their religious beliefs without being penalized, over there. So, it is my opinion that ALL Christians should NOT support a single business that has either top management or major shareholders/owners who are HOSTILE to Christianity be they HOMOSEXUALS or otherwise.

Buy ONLY from Christian companies and NOT from those who would seek to take away your freedom.

Use your PURCHASING POWER. Do NOT become SLAVES of the minority.

Finally: as Christians ensure that there is freedom for ALL even your enemies BUT do NOT make them rich or richer build your brethren.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Wow! Hugh, the A-Level Dunce is talking Physics.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I do believe that you meant rising COST of living.
Both - looking at the affluence around them they too seek better standards of living but rising costs keeps most of their pet desires unfulfilled.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

Judged:

former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I probably average fewer than 2 drinks or beers or wines per month.
How often do you make-out with chubby black bums like Hugh?:)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

HughBe----Note, the THOSE include Christians, Judaists, Hindus, Muslims and ALL those who support FREEDOM of Religion and who embrace the teachings on homosexuality as outlined in the scriptures.

Frijoles---Judaists?
I am sorry, this word is not in Websters' dictionary.

HughBe--- Why are you so averse to learning? You are a Judaist.

Lesson 1:

Religion is Judaism its members are Judaists.

COMPARE: Religion is Buddhism its members are Buddhist.

Lesson 2:-- Do you see Xtians in the Webster's dictionary? YOU are comfortable with the letters being used to describe Christians. Why? Why are you HOSTILE to Christians?

Do YOU understand that your unstable behaviour speaks about your mental health?

Hint: Think about your rejection of a legitimate word Judaists because it is not in the dictionary and your acceptance of a "word" Xtians that is ALSO not in the dictionary.

Why the inconsistency?

Frijoles---Please dont bother us until you learn to speak normal English...

HughBe--- If you were willing, I would afford you the opportunity to LEARN English and more but alas you are contented to remain in your black hole.

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

The Higher Force covers a whole range of frequencies from subtlest to grossest - everything has to be experienced, one after the other, as part of the retracing of one's steps back to one's divine origins.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, I have been checking out the fellas and have observed that they are having their own way, for now. As soon as the 87% of Americans/ Christians stand up it shall all change.
My recommendations to ALL Christians is that they UNITE and VOTE only for THOSE who share their beliefs on matters of HOMOSEXUALITY and religious freedom.
I was asking about your habit of cruising public men's room and comparing yourself to others. What would your god say about this practice?

The other matter is far less interesting to me.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>No one who would seek to suppress the free speech of others on their religious beliefs should be supported by any Christian. Anyone who supports the removal of Jesus from fabric of society should NEVER be supported by even ONE Christian.
No one is talking about curtailing free speech. Go to church and say anything you want.

Jesus shouldn't in the fabric of society, only in the fabric of your church and perhaps your home. And good Americans who happen to be Christians (or any other religion) should agree with this.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Now to what comes below. Tell me what has the RELIGIOUS beliefs of the 2 Christians have to do with their jobs?
If they were preaching on the job then I would have no problem with the action taken but that is not the case. What is happening in America is that YOUR freedom is being eroded and you don't even know it.
"HGTV has canceled a pilot hosted by twin brothers with a history of preaching against homosexuality, abortion and divorce following backlash from fans.
“HGTV has decided not to move forward with the Benham Brothers’ series,” the network wrote on its Facebook page Wednesday."
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/hgtv-cancels-pilot-...
Not religious beliefs, but like you, hate speech and bigotry. And of course ignorance.

These guys sound like real knuckle draggers.

I bet you'd get along well with them.

You could all sit around and talk about how fags are wrecking the country.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2014

JOEL COOL DUDE----Wow! Hugh, the A-Level Dunce is talking Physics.

Hugh--- This DUNCE actually did A-Level Physics but what about THAT dunce?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search