Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,347
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72722 May 1, 2014
Unbelievable ponding of water across the back yards this morning. More water than I've seen in our 13 months here.

Good thing we had those "All things basementy" guys here right after we moved in. We needed it big time. They did a good job.

Nice dry basement this morning. Sometime it's the little things.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#72723 May 1, 2014
former res wrote:
Unbelievable ponding of water across the back yards this morning. More water than I've seen in our 13 months here.
Good thing we had those "All things basementy" guys here right after we moved in. We needed it big time. They did a good job.
I almost hit a duck on my way down the street this morning. It seemed overwhelmed. Ponds everywhere.

Several years back in my first house, I had to have the basement guys excavate and waterproof one side of my basement. Water in the basement is actually a big deal. The last thing you want is mold or rot (which can also lead to insect infestation). You were smart to get it taken care of right away.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72724 May 1, 2014
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost hit a duck on my way down the street this morning. It seemed overwhelmed. Ponds everywhere.
Several years back in my first house, I had to have the basement guys excavate and waterproof one side of my basement. Water in the basement is actually a big deal. The last thing you want is mold or rot (which can also lead to insect infestation). You were smart to get it taken care of right away.
You're absolutely right. Mold is the new radon. Big problem.

Some folks take a dry basement for granted until they have a wet one.

Our first two house were mostly dry but had to have the last two done.

(And we had to treat for termites in the first two. Mice I can handle on my own - all 4 houses!)

The poor ducks. They probably couldn't tell anymore where their territory ended and ours began.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72725 May 1, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
HUGH,
You've claimed that your wife was a virgin when she married you?
I don't believe you.
Jamaica is a place, like other places in the West, Latin America or Africa, where people become sexually active in their early teens.
Dear Joel, your post underscores that your yoga is TOTAL BS meaning FALSEHOOD plus it highlights your inability to make sound judgments. I did not lie in my assertions.

Come to Jesus as you are wasting your life in many ways.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72726 May 1, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from, mon?
As long as you recognize your own bible-inspired hate speech.
That's enough for me.
Jesus would not approve of you.
Former---Comparing gay sex with ..... sex with dogs

HughBe--- It seems to me that you are saying that sex with dogs is far better and I must confess that I am not in a position to confirm it.

Former---Where did you get that from, mon?

HughBe--- From your words above as to me they suggest that they cannot be compared.

Former---As long as you recognize your own bible-inspired hate speech.

HughBe--- Please feel free to QUOTE my hate speech as I am not in the habit of entering the imaginary world of people who are paranoid.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72727 May 1, 2014
Former---Men you have NEVER MET. Men who lived thousands of years ago.You deem them honorable.Interesting.

HughBe--- Explain your words above and then link the explanation to what is below.

HughBe---Based on where you live I don't blame you for not regarding men that you have NEVER MET as honourable.

Former---It would appear that you cannot read. I wrote:

"And keep in mind I'm not saying they were not honorable men."

HughBe--- It appears that you don't understand your own words. SEE ABOVE.

HughBe--Specify my discrimination so that I too may learn about it.

Former---You would deny gays access to the institution of marriage.

HughBe--- YOUR Government DISCRIMINATES against gays. THEY made the laws against gays and NOT me.

I support the legal unions because this is the world and the world must do those things befitting its nature. However, I am against the PERVERSION of the word marriage as your community has PERVERTED the meaning of PHOBIA.

Former---How about those who tell others on the internet that their wife has fat legs?

HughBe--- who did that and if that is true what is your problem?

Former---Maybe he should be denied the right of marriage...

HughBe--- Your feminine side is getting the better of your limited capacity to reason logically.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72728 May 1, 2014
Frijoles---Lets speak simply here, in honor of your acumen
consensual sex = ok
nonconsensual sex - not ok

HughBe--- FYI the discussion was not about consensual sex, you have slipped that in via the back orifice.

Tell me do YOU believe that you have the right to do with your property as you feel like e.g. kill your pig and eat it etc?

Can you tell me when a dog has consented to you touching it , I am not speaking sexually?

So then, suppose you have a natural sexual attraction to your dog why should you not be allowed to marry the dog and to flock it and to will all of your possession to it?

Frijoles---the rest of your post is a straw argument

HughBe---Do you have HATRED for those who enjoy having SEX with their DOGS? Do YOU agree with such practice?

If not explain why not.

You spoke about looking after the welfare of the animals as a condition for your support of bestiality and so I want to ask you a few questions.

1. What business is that of yours if say Eric wants to SEX his property or dog?
2. Are you concerned about the MILLIONS of chickens and cows etc which are KILLED each year so that people like you may eat them?
3.Which is better, to KILL and eat animals or to SEX them and to treat them kindly?
4. What are your proposals to safeguard the animals that are being floced by some people?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72729 May 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>OK, now I guess we have to explain to you the literary device known as Irony. Jamaican schools really suck. No wonder the people practice cannibalism.
When are you coming over here, I feel like eating some pork.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72730 May 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>OK, now I guess we have to explain to you the literary device known as Irony. Jamaican schools really suck. No wonder the people practice cannibalism.
OUTSTANDING

Eric----There's that mouse fart again.

HughBe--- explain "mouse fart"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72731 May 1, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>So, you admit it. You are discriminating against them solely because they are gay. They don't get to marry the one that they love because they are gay. Everyone else gets to marry the one they love.
Actually my personal opinion on the subject is that government should get out of the marriage business and just regulate the outcome of the relationship after it is formed. Property, health, children, inheritance, etc.
Marriage should strictly be a religious act. There are plenty of denominations that allow gay people to marry. If you don't want to be in a denomination that marries gays, pick a different one that agrees with you.
Eric---So, you admit it.

Hugh--- There is an urgent need for classes in words and their meanings plus comprehension. I admitted nothing I asked you a question. See below.

OUTSTANDING:

Why can't young people have ALL the rights of an adult e.g. to VOTE or drink?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72732 May 1, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even service myself if you know what I mean (masturbate).
BTW, do you remember that post of yours in which you've claimed that your dick size is quite modest when compared to the dick size of many of the guys whose dicks you see in public toilets?
I was so shocked to hear this openly gay admission from you and thought well Hugh keeps an eye on other people's exposed dicks rather than on his own while peeing in a public loo.
Shame on you.
Poor Joel your poor memory is a function of your health.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72733 May 1, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
And I also wouldn't mind if he left out the details of his masturbatory habits.
TMI.
exciting

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72734 May 1, 2014
former res wrote:
4 inches plus of rain

good to be a mushroom

Location hidden

#72735 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Please feel free to QUOTE my hate speech as I am not in the habit of entering the imaginary world of people who are paranoid.
Your posts are an "abomination".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#72736 May 1, 2014
bi-boys.

Location hidden

#72737 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
bi-boys.
Shak li b'tahat!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72738 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Dear Joel, your post underscores that your yoga is TOTAL BS meaning FALSEHOOD
Ok.

Now, explain these 2 yogic lines from your NT:

What is the mystical significance of the following lines - give the complete details:

1) "When thine eye is single, thy whole body is full of light..."

- Luke 11:34

2) "And when he was demanded of the orthodox Jewish Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation,'Lo here! or Lo there!' for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

(Luke 17:20/21)

Location hidden

#72739 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I did not lie in my assertions.
You have neither the intelligence nor the academic qualifications nor the analytical skills nor the personality nor the market savvy nor purity of character to have been CEO of 2 MNCs, to have been appointed Prof of Science at a Jamaican National University or to claim that you're a devotee of God.

Location hidden

#72740 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Come to Jesus as you are wasting your life in many ways.
Never say that to me ever again, get it?

BTW, what can your Jesus offer me - the supramental plane?

Location hidden

#72741 May 1, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Poor Joel your poor memory is a function of your health.
Please revive your memory about your comment made about 3 years ago on the Allah thread on dicks of many guys being far bigger than yours that you keep seeing in public toilets, ok, homosexual?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Zap Brannigan 98,198
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min Mandela 68,465
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min RoxLo 1,109,029
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 177,959
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr what a loser 4,017
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••