Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,951
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#72074 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't like the word "regulate" in connection with out thought and emotions etc but I can't disagree with the gist of your meaning.

LOL.

You're not intelligent.

The correct word to use is "regulate" since it is the indwelling conscious will that does the task of regulating the senses, understand now? LOL

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#72075 Apr 21, 2014
If you want people to respect you enough to communicate with you, you need to approach them respectfully...
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
...Instead of simply denying things like a fool who cannot even follow simple logic....
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
...You're not intelligent.
...understand now? LOL

Location hidden

#72076 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of the egg cream drink, which contains neither egg nor cream.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_cream
Key to the perfect egg cream is the order of the ingredients....90% of the servers here get it wrong

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72077 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
SMOOTH SAILING
I will be formally purchasing the property next week and doing the necessary paperwork with the estate lawyers. The estate deal has gone through smoothly. I have issued a cheque during the meeting towards the token amount. The rest of the huge payment will be paid in parts - 60% white money, 40% black money to avoid undue attention from the IT guys. My friends are happy. I am happy. I needed a nice place outside Mumbai to unwind and be in the midst of nature.
We already understood that is a BS.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72078 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Reincarnation follows the causal laws and Dr Ian Stevenson and other researchers have done a great job in verifying quite a few cases of rebirth.
With me, my psychic, the core organizing consciousness in my being, has been quite at the forefront since age 4 and so I could easily remember with visual details many minute details of certain past existences that my psychic has been through.........
Lunatic.

The other day you told us in 'Who is Allah thread' that reincarnation doesn't exist.

I have pointed out to you when you said once you were a disciple of the Nazarene (LOL), and you answered reincarnation doesn't exist like many other mumbo jumbo things in the Vedas.

But then, all this happened when you tried to act as an atheist who follows Science,(although I found you to be a bit clumsy and forced). Later on, you stopped your commedy and re-started to re-believe what you denied.

What is more stupid of all that is the fact you claimed you have some powers that allow you to have visions of your past, but yet you couldn't stop the cycle of deny and affirm the same subject.

Location hidden

#72079 Apr 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
If you want people to respect you enough to communicate with you, you need to approach them respectfully...

<quoted text>

<quoted text>
I don't seek respect from anyone on this forum since I'm here to have a no-holds-barred discussion.

If at all I seek respect it will be from someone truly great.

Ok, then.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#72080 Apr 21, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lunatic.
The other day you told us in 'Who is Allah thread' that reincarnation doesn't exist.
I have pointed out to you when you said once you were a disciple of the Nazarene (LOL), and you answered reincarnation doesn't exist like many other mumbo jumbo things in the Vedas.
But then, all this happened when you tried to act as an atheist who follows Science,(although I found you to be a bit clumsy and forced). Later on, you stopped your commedy and re-started to re-believe what you denied.
What is more stupid of all that is the fact you claimed you have some powers that allow you to have visions of your past, but yet you couldn't stop the cycle of deny and affirm the same subject.
chuckle

I had totally forgot about his stint as an atheist

Location hidden

#72081 Apr 21, 2014
HUGH,

Come out, please.

Don't hide behind wifey's skimpy skirt.

She's got sexy legs, huh.

LOL.

Location hidden

#72082 Apr 21, 2014
REMOTE VIEWING has been successfully undertaken by the CIA, KGB and other intel agencies. Dean Radin worked with several remote viewers at one point in his career....

Location hidden

#72083 Apr 21, 2014
Stephen Schwartz, Russel Targ, Dr V Vartak are remote viewers and have helped government agencies through their remote viewing capacities.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72084 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
UNCLE FORMER,
How is your mother?
Did you visit her on Easter Day?
How is your father-in-law?
We were with my wife's family.

All are well.

Mommy is doing very well and was with
brother and sister.

Thank you.

I believe you said you had no special plans for Easter but
it was a good weekend anyway.

Do you have weekends in your strange land?

Location hidden

#72085 Apr 21, 2014
Some Tibetan monks affiliated to the Dalai Lama are aces at remote viewing.

Location hidden

#72086 Apr 21, 2014
I believe Sigmund Freud wrote extensively on telepathy which I guess is because he'd himself indulged in telepathic experiments with certain subjects.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72087 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing like an altered state of consciousness.
An altered state of consciousness would mean that the ordinary state of consciousness has been twisted by some means which is not the case during yogic states.
Even under the influence of psychoactive drugs or under hypnosis the inferior and outwardly projected frontal consciousness which is an admixture of mental, emotional and physical impulses gets aroused by vibrating at a higher rate than the frontal consciousness and comes into direct contact with the subconscious, understand this much?
Now, there exists in the the being a gradation of degrees (or ascending states) of consciousness which can be accessed when the organizing consciousness-force principle in the being called the psychic consciousness awakens due to yogic discipline and enters into trance (of which there incidentally exist 200 or more varieties) and ascends degree by degree to the higher planes under the influence of certain activated mantras or by deep meditation on certain force centers in the CNS or by meditating on those force centers that lie above the head.....
I am well acquainted with the effects of the evil weed.

But I don't later quote "revelations" under its affect as fact or truth.

Do you know what illusions or hallucinations are? Distortions of thought and/or the senses.

The more beers you drink, the prettier the girl at the bar gets.

But in the morning, reality returns. Ouch.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72088 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Some Tibetan monks affiliated to the Dalai Lama are aces at remote viewing.
We had yak dumplings at a Tibetan restaurant a few weeks back. Not bad.

Location hidden

#72089 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

We were with my wife's family.

All are well.

Mommy is doing very well and was with brother and sister.

Thank you.

I believe you said you had no special plans for Easter but it was a good weekend anyway.

Do you have weekends in your strange land?
Good.

For me everyday is a holiday.

The working class people back here have the weekend off.

Why should I have special plans for Easter since I'm not impressed by Jesus' mediocre yogic feat of entering into deep trance with or without OBE that made the naive onlookers think he was "dead" and then on the 3rd day he came out of the deep trance and entered back into the waking consciousness which once again convinced the ignorant witnesses that he'd arisen from the dead ("resurrection").

These are common yogic practices. Nothing special about them.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72090 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want direct evidence of the higher phenomena and of the subtler states, enter into the yogic discipline and if you have some inner capacity you will get some direct evidence of the higher planes and a direct vision of past and of future events to the extent that your awakened inner capacity permits.
Instead of simply denying things like a fool who cannot even follow simple logic why not experiment with the yogic discipline and find out for yourself, understand this much?
You are in for a big shock after death when you discover that death is simply a passage from the embodied state of consciousness to a disembodied state.
You are in for absolutely nothing after death as the lights will go out. End of story. Good-bye Apu. Nice knowing you.

Oh and, "Thank you, come again!"

LOL!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#72091 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know what illusions or hallucinations are?

Distortions of thought and/or the senses.

No, no, nothing of that sort.

The mechanism at work is quite different and not what you think it is......

Location hidden

#72092 Apr 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

We had yak dumplings at a Tibetan restaurant a few weeks back. Not bad.
I see.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#72093 Apr 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
You're not intelligent.
The correct word to use is "regulate" since it is the indwelling conscious will that does the task of regulating the senses, understand now? LOL
You revert back to being a little bitch so quickly.

And I was your loving uncle whom you were going to wine and dine in your local village.

So fickle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min fetch almighty 1,124,295
Abby 10-20 25 min edogxxx 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Boy G 50,582
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min loose cannon 179,220
IL: Police: Man Fires Assault Rifle at Chicago ... 2 hr hands on AR 3
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr commies are blue 16
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 47,470
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]