Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71944 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71844 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Easter eggs have you hatched till now?:)
Hugh---Yes taking my church sisters to rivers with no water to "baptize" them :D

Joel---How many Easter eggs have you hatched till now?:)

Hugh---- Actually 5 i.e. 3 males and 2 females
Eric

Medinah, IL

#71845 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL wrote:
ERIC: Interesting. I don't see any Jewish holidays, though.
JOEL: Just 5000 Jews left behind in India and live mainly in Mumbai.
However, many illustrious Jews who settled in India are mentioned with great prided and have contributed much to the task of nation building and some talented Jewish students have won accolades for India in recent times at the prestigious international Math/Science Olympiads.
Anyway.
So all religions are not treated equally after all.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71846 Apr 17, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm let me see. On this hand we have the word of G-d. On the other hand we have the word of your main church. G-d---Church. G-d----Church. Tough choice, right, Hugh?
Clever. I do not esteem the word of man/main church over the word of God. This is what actually happened. My main church is currently having a convention and I have been attending the meetings almost nightly. I attend because the speaker is a strong bible based preacher.

The attendance at this convention accounted for my oversight/missing Passover and the related days.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71847 Apr 17, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

So all religions are not treated equally after all.
I think just 5000 Jews in India (mainly living in Mumbai) is the reason that a national holiday has not been given.

However, synagogues, graveyards and edifices of Jewish origin are well cared for by government grants and many Jews have risen to top posts in public life.

There's no discrimination here - only love, care and admiration for Judaism, Israel and Jews.

I know what I am talking about.

The elite Cathedral School in Mumbai has at least a dozen if not more Jewish students, living in the posh South Mumbai localities, at any given time.

Another snobbish South Mumbai school, Campion, has a few Jewish students and a few talented Jewish students/professors are also in the prestigious IITs.

The Sassoons are a big name here but since a few decades most have emigrated to the West.

Location hidden

#71848 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

When were you last pregnant?
Eric

Medinah, IL

#71849 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Clever. I do not esteem the word of man/main church over the word of God. This is what actually happened. My main church is currently having a convention and I have been attending the meetings almost nightly. I attend because the speaker is a strong bible based preacher.
The attendance at this convention accounted for my oversight/missing Passover and the related days.
Story changes everytime it's told. "To find an excuse, it is because my main church does not observe the days." Maybe you need a new main church that abides by G-d's word.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71850 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FRIJOLES: You know the reason there are so many foreign students in US grad schools?
Not because they are brilliant but because the slots are open, and the schools look for ways to fill them.
JOEL: Jealous man with a huge inferiority complex,
Let's talk about the grad school level later where Asian students are at the top.
How do you explain the extremely high rate of Asian students in the US topping at Grade School and at High School and at the Undergrad levels as well?
I hope American Whites are not dropping out of Grade school or high school or undergrad courses like they're dropping out from grad school education. LOL.
Asian students in the US are at the top even in Grade School, High School and undergrad courses.
How do you explain the hard facts of Asians topping Intel Science Contests and Spelling Bees in the US?
Besides, since many years a majority of the US team members to the International Math Olympiad, International Physics Olympiad, International Chemistry Olympiads and other international Olympiads are Asian students.
So, Asian students are at the top at all levels of education in the US.
LMFAO
You are conflating "topping" with brilliance. High school and college coursework is not that difficult, and the Asian students, as one the largest new immigrant classes, are taking their rightful place in the system, demographically.

I think you are way too impressed with your continent.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71851 Apr 17, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what he has always been doing... Bragging and exaggerating in order to impress his audience.
Some examples:
Sri Aurobindo was recorded to speak English with a strong Indian accent, but according to him he spoke Brit English.
His ex-master was omnipotent and omniscient but yet he failed so many times to guess the Armaggedon.
Sometimes he described his Taj hotels as something super luxury, but in the other thread me and some others after seeing the pictures of his 5 star hotel, had the impression to see 4 star hotel. It was pretty disappointing.
He should know better...the difference between 4 star and 5 star...as I bet he gets better tips at the 4 star (rich people in India are probably stingy)

Location hidden

#71852 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

You'd mentioned 3 years ago to me that you'd 4 kids and now it's 5?

How come?

Unless 1 new entrant has made it into your family in recent times.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71853 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
When were you last pregnant?
I am always pregnant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71854 Apr 17, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Story changes everytime it's told. "To find an excuse, it is because my main church does not observe the days." Maybe you need a new main church that abides by G-d's word.
HughBe---Clever. I do not esteem the word of man/main church over the word of God. This is what actually happened. My main church is currently having a convention and I have been attending the meetings almost nightly. I attend because the speaker is a strong bible based preacher.

Eric---Story changes everytime it's told. "To find an excuse, it is because my main church does not observe the days." Maybe you need a new main church that abides by G-d's word.

HughBe--- No son, there is no changing of story. This is what happened, I DISCLOSED more to you BUT even that did not help you. Do you NEED me to EXPLAIN the consistency in my story? I shall readily do it for you so that you do not remain in the dark.

Location hidden

#71855 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am always pregnant.
with your boyfriend's semen !
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71856 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
In India, for parcel delivery most people use the services of private courier companies, while the national post and telegraph system is almost idle.
how do people receive their utility bills/bank statements etc./ personal mail

Birhtdady cards..not everyone has internet or email \\

many older folks he don't use computers
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71857 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good.
Have a safe journey and a great time.
Convey my good wishes to your family members.
Oh, since you'll be leaving either on Friday or the day after you won't be coming online for a few days.
Come back soon. I want to talk to you.
Thanks. Have a good one yourself.

What's on your mind.

I'm here until tomorrow morning.

Location hidden

#71858 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

how do people receive their utility bills/bank statements etc./ personal mail
Rarely through mail but mostly through private couriers or via e-delivery.

Location hidden

#71859 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Birthday cards..not everyone has internet or email \\
Oh, birthday cards have almost become obsolete, here.

Phone calls, texting, e-mail or personal visits.

Location hidden

#71860 Apr 17, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks. Have a good one yourself.

What's on your mind.

I'm here until tomorrow morning.
Thank you.

I asked you to return soon since I am quite comfortable talking to you - it is that affection, concern and jovial ways of yours that have won me over.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71861 Apr 17, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
with your boyfriend's semen !
Hugh---I am always pregnant.

Joel----with your boyfriend's semen !

Hugh--- No dear as I do NOT relate to my male friends in that intimate manner. I am pregnant with ideas and with my own semen after I am refilled following my deposits.

Location hidden

#71862 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh---I am always pregnant.

Joel----with your boyfriend's semen !

Hugh--- No dear as I do NOT relate to my male friends in that intimate manner. I am pregnant with ideas and with my own semen after I am refilled following my deposits.
Really?

Now, tell me the truth about the exact number of kids that you have - 4 or 5?

I clearly remember you telling me around 3 years ago that you had 4 kids when I mistook the number for 3.

Location hidden

#71863 Apr 17, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- No dear
Please refrain from habitually using phrases like "No, dear" or "Yes, dear" or "My Sweetie" and others.

You're so comfortable using these effeminate phrases which make you sound even more gay than what you actually are.

I get the creeps when you revert to your favorite topic - sex involving the bamboo et al.

On a couple of occasions, around 2 to 3 years ago, I could actually smell the perverse sex vibes radiating from your posts that made me gag and I almost threw up.

I had told you about these experiences.

Anyway, enjoy your Easter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Earthling-1 54,503
Black lives matter 28 min Pride in ones self 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 196,961
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,275,358
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 6,408
ask amy 8-29-15 7 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages