Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,993
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71347 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Ancestors from Iraq in the ME.
I am irreligious/nonobservant since 16 or 17 and thereafter while at IIT a class mate influenced me to meet that yoga master who I left in Dec 2012. The rest you know.
Baghdadi Jews like the Sassoons have contributed much to the cultural, intellectual and architectural development of Mumbai in the past.
And like Huggy then, you are a self-loathing gay Jew?

Why do you speak against Jews and gays.

No wonder you fellows get along so well.

I will still be your friend but will keep you at arm's length, and clearly in front of me!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71348 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
FORMER
I wish to say that aside from the force attacks which I have direct evidence of, some part of my illnesses could be due to certain nerve diseases that a high percentage of Jews inherit mainly on account of inbreeding.
I will discuss my family disease history later.
Maybe, you'll understand.
Going out.
Later.
Yet another slam on the Jews.

They're "inbred!" Wow.

That's a new one on me.

Guess that's why so many of them have 12 toes and are babbling idiots.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#71349 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The really funny thing is that I really believe our Apu here has no clue how much he has internalized any of this.
Indian by blood, proud slave by heart. This is what we expect from colonization.

He thinks the empire ain't over.

I guess he has a poster of Lord Canning in his bedroom.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#71350 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am irreligious/nonobservant since 16 or 17 and thereafter while at IIT a class mate influenced me to meet that yoga master who I left in Dec 2012. The rest you know.
Baghdadi Jews like the Sassoons have contributed much to the cultural, intellectual and architectural development of Mumbai in the past.
Every now and then you change your origin.

Lately, you are a Jews.

Yesterday, you were an Arab mixed with Iranian with a few Indian blood.

And so on...

But wait a minute, in the past you took a certain distance from the Jews making fun of them because you said they are inbred, hypogamous, abnormal and possessed.

The thing that made you change your mind and made you a "descendant" of Jews is the fact that this tiny group collect more Nobel prizes than anyone else and that certain Jews are powerful and multi-millionaires.

And when power and wealthy are on display guess who butt in? LOL

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71351 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasson is a French - Jewish name from North Africa - not Iraq.

I have met a few from that clan.

Location hidden

#71352 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki claims a family as such from Iraq

I find it curious that you appropriated this name - egoistic poser!

----------
The Sassoon family is a famous family of Iraqi Jewish descent and international renown. It was based in Baghdad, Iraq, before moving to Mumbai, India and then spreading to China, England, and other countries. It is said that the family descended from the famous Ibn Shoshans, one of the richest families of medieval Al-Andalus, although the origins are ambiguous (see section below). From the 18th century, the Sassoons were one of the wealthiest families in the world, with a merchant empire spanning the continent of Asia.[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sassoon_family

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71353 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sasson is a French - Jewish name from North Africa - not Iraq.

I have met a few from that clan.
I personally know some of the Sassoon family members.

Most of them live in London and elsewhere these days.

The Sassoons have contributed in a very big way to the development of Mumbai.

They're billionaires and since 1945 or so became close to the London-based Rothschilds.

The Sassoons claim they are ME Jews and that they've lived in Iraq for centuries before emigrating to India.

Whatever, they're Jews of ME ancestry.

Location hidden

#71354 Apr 11, 2014
The elite in India identify themselves as global citizens who've outgrown their parochial roots.

Location hidden

#71355 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

And like Huggy then, you are a self-loathing gay Jew?
Why do you wish to drag everything down to your crass level?

Location hidden

#71356 Apr 11, 2014
I am a bit tired after playing squash.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71357 Apr 11, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki claims a family as such from Iraq
I find it curious that you appropriated this name - egoistic poser!
----------
So the self-loathing homophobic anti-Semitic gay superficial supposed Jew is a fraud?

You could knock me over with a feather!

Location hidden

#71358 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

I will still be your friend but will keep you at arm's length, and clearly in front of me!
Persons of low intelligence and of poor upbringing talk the way you do.

Simply converse and get along.

Whether you keep me at arm's length or at toe's length or before you or behind you it makes no difference to me.

From my side, I welcome everyone upfront and make no distinctions between friends and foes so long as everything is a frank exchange of ideas and a learning experience.

Take care.

Location hidden

#71359 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally know some of the Sassoon family members.
Most of them live in London and elsewhere these days.
The Sassoons have contributed in a very big way to the development of Mumbai.
They're billionaires and since 1945 or so became close to the London-based Rothschilds.
The Sassoons claim they are ME Jews and that they've lived in Iraq for centuries before emigrating to India.
Whatever, they're Jews of ME ancestry.
The sephardim are split between the Judeo-Spanish (expelled from Spain), and the mizrachim (from the earlier diaspora). Most communities, including North Africa,have a mixture of both, with the exception of some of the more isolated areas like Yemen and Kurdistan that are/were primarily Mizrachi.

Instead of wasting your time knocking a culture and religion you obviously know nothing about, you should be learning more about your roots and cultural heritage.

former res

Cheshire, CT

#71360 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you wish to drag everything down to your crass level?
"And like Huggy then, you are a self-loathing gay Jew? "

Apu, please tell me which part of my premise is untrue.

1. We have all decided you are gay and you certainly have to admit you are a bit light in the loafers.

2. You have stated you are at least partly Jewish by blood.

3. You have made disparaging remarks about both Jews and gays. correct?

So the above means you have much in common with the Jamaican.

Now tell me where I have gone wrong...

Location hidden

#71361 Apr 11, 2014
MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS are of mixed ancestry due to intermarriage over the ages and so there's no well-defining line and except the bigots no one cares about heritage and all that. The younger generation of Jews who is mostly nonobservant/atheist is least interested in ancestry, religion, dogma and the like. This is a fact.

Location hidden

#71362 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

1. We have all decided you are gay and you certainly have to admit you are a bit light in the loafers.
When I was 3 or 4, I got a big erection when one of my maids was massaging me with oil and hoping that she'd touch my stiff organ I went on fondling it in full view.

She understood my desire and laughed hard.

I am least interested in sex due to the Yoga and in most ways I have overcome the sex urge.

Anyway.

Location hidden

#71363 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

2. You have stated you are at least partly Jewish by blood.
Not partly, fully.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71364 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Persons of low intelligence and of poor upbringing talk the way you do.....
And this from the fellow who is always talking about axx-wiping, cleaning of "tools," jerking off, gay sex and so on.(But never straight sex.)

Can't say I'm surprised that hypocrisy and fraud walk hand in hand.

Dishonesty is usually marked by inconsistency.

Location hidden

#71365 Apr 11, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

3. You have made disparaging remarks about Jews....correct?
You don't know the Jewish mind.

Jews are the biggest non-conformists.

Jews are the biggest trend-setters in many areas of culture, society, economy and radical thinking.

Jews come in various personality types.

In fact, many ex-Jews are the biggest critics of Judaism, Israel and Jewry.

And many observant Jews are closet atheists.

I know what I am talking about.

If you still believe me about my background and about what I have said about Jews, it's ok.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71366 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS are of mixed ancestry due to intermarriage over the ages and so there's no well-defining line and except the bigots no one cares about heritage and all that. The younger generation of Jews who is mostly nonobservant/atheist is least interested in ancestry, religion, dogma and the like. This is a fact.
That is not a 'fact'

Genomic Microsatellites Identify Shared Jewish Ancestry Intermediate Between Middle Eastern and European Populations

We perform a genome-wide population-genetic study of Jewish populations, analyzing 678 autosomal microsatellite loci

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...

Genome-Wide Diversity in the Levant Reveals Recent Structuring by Culture

This study explores the Levant, a region flanked by the Middle East and Europe, where individual and population relationships are still strongly influenced by religion. We show that religious affiliation had a strong impact on the genomes of the Levantines. In particular, conversion of the region's populations to Islam appears to have introduced major rearrangements in populations' relations through admixture with culturally similar but geographically remote populations, leading to genetic similarities between remarkably distant populations like Jordanians, Moroccans, and Yemenis.Conversely, other populations, like Christians and Druze, became genetically isolated in the new cultural environment. We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

The tree shows a correlation between religion and the population structures in the Levant: all Jews (Sephardi and Ashkenazi) cluster in one branch; Druze from Mount Lebanon and Druze from Mount Carmel are depicted on a private branch; and Lebanese Christians form a private branch with the Christian populations of Armenia and Cyprus placing the Lebanese Muslims as an outer group. The predominantly Muslim populations of Syrians, Palestinians and Jordanians cluster on branches with other Muslim populations as distant as Morocco and Yemen.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

No Evidence from Genome-Wide Data of a Khazar Origin for the Ashkenazi Jews

http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol_prepr...

Employing a variety of standard techniques for the analysis of populationgenetic structure, we find that Ashkenazi Jews share the greatest genetic ancestry with other Jewish populations, and among non-Jewish populations, with groups from Europe and the Middle East. No particular similarity of Ashkenazi Jews with populations from the Caucasus is evident, particularly with the populations that most closely represent the Khazar region. Thus, analysis of Ashkenazi Jews together with a large sample from the region of the Khazar Khaganate corroborates the earlier results that Ashkenazi Jews derive their ancestry primarily from populations of the Middle East and Europe, that they possess considerable shared ancestry with other Jewish populations, and that there is no indication of a significant genetic contribution either from within or from north of the Caucasus region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Scrooge 1,153,432
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 32 min barefoot2626 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,835
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,880
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr cheluzal 71
Abby 12-18 3 hr RACE 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:35PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Has Cutler Played His Last Game for Bears?
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over
NBC Sports 3:13 PM
Colts hope to avoid distractions of Dallas stadium - NBC Sports