Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72097 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71312 Apr 10, 2014
ISRAEL - A ROBBER OF TECHNOLOGY

In June 2006, a Pentagon administrative judge overruled an appeal by an Israeli who had been denied a security clearance, stating,“The Israeli government is actively engaged in military and industrial espionage in the United States. An Israeli citizen working in the US who has access to proprietary information is likely to be a target of such espionage.”[5] Recently FBI counter intelligence officer John Cole reported that many cases of Israeli espionage are dropped under orders from the Justice Department. He provides a conservative estimate of 125 investigations into Israeli espionage involving both American citizens and Israelis that were stopped due to political pressure.

GOOGLE: Israeli Military and Industrial Espionage

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71313 Apr 10, 2014
FBI REPORT ON ISRAELI THIEVES

The reality of Israeli spying is indisputable. Israel always features prominently in the annual FBI report called “Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage.” The 2005 report, for example, states:

"Israel has an active program to gather proprietary information within the United States. These collection activities are primarily directed at obtaining information on military systems and advanced computing applications that can be used in Israel’s sizable armaments industry."

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71314 Apr 10, 2014
YOUTUBE VID ON ISRAELI THEFT OF HIGH TECHNOLOGY

Michael Scheuer - "Israel Is Spying On The U.S., Stealing Technology."

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71315 Apr 10, 2014
THE TRUTH ABOUT ISRAEL'S SECRET NUCLEAR ARSENAL

THE GUARDIAN

Israel has been stealing nuclear secrets and covertly making bombs since the 1950s. And western governments, including Britain and the US, turn a blind eye.

The list of nations that secretly sold Israel the material and expertise to make nuclear warheads, or who turned a blind eye to its theft, include today's staunchest campaigners against proliferation: the US, France, Germany, Britain and even Norway.

Google for this story.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71316 Apr 10, 2014
DUMB ISRAELIS

I've met many Israelis with advanced scientific degrees but they don't come across as intellectually sharp, creative or knowledgeable and most can't even answer questions on deep fundamentals. Expected.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71317 Apr 10, 2014
Not a single Israeli university ranks in the top 100 and at the international Olympiads in Math, Physics and Chemistry, Israeli students perform pretty poorly and are always beaten by top ranking nerds from rival nation, Iran.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71318 Apr 11, 2014
INDIA MOVES AHEAD IN SUPERCOMPUTING TECH

India's PARAM among world's most power efficient supercomputer

IANS | Jan 2, 2014, 10.13 AM IST

India's supercomputer PARAM Yuva II, developed by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), has been ranked first in India, ninth in the Asia Pacific Region and 44th in the world among the most power efficient computer systems as per the Green500 List announced at the Supercomputing Conference (SC 2013) in Denver, Colorado, in the US, an official release said here Wednesday.
MUQ1

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#71320 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
FBI REPORT ON ISRAELI THIEVES
The reality of Israeli spying is indisputable. Israel always features prominently in the annual FBI report called “Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage.” The 2005 report, for example, states:
"Israel has an active program to gather proprietary information within the United States. These collection activities are primarily directed at obtaining information on military systems and advanced computing applications that can be used in Israel’s sizable armaments industry."
Why USA needs any other enemy, when they have Jews as their "Trusted Friends"?

It is "Friends" who stab you in the back not enemies, because they attack from the front.

Jews would make US foundation so weak that whole structure would crumble with a little push (we saw the world wide economic effect, when a "piece" from the jig saw puzzle came out) did we not.

US is in catch-22 position with Jews and Israel....on one side they need support from powerful Jewish and Zionist lobby to win elections at every level.

And then they have to save their country from actions of the same people...how both jobs can be done at the same time?

It is the country which suffers every time...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71321 Apr 11, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why USA needs any other enemy, when they have Jews as their "Trusted Friends"?
It is "Friends" who stab you in the back not enemies, because they attack from the front.
Jews would make US foundation so weak that whole structure would crumble with a little push (we saw the world wide economic effect, when a "piece" from the jig saw puzzle came out) did we not.
US is in catch-22 position with Jews and Israel....on one side they need support from powerful Jewish and Zionist lobby to win elections at every level.
And then they have to save their country from actions of the same people...how both jobs can be done at the same time?
It is the country which suffers every time...
You are correct

the Saudis, unlike the Israelis, are truely our friends

I mean, its not like Saudis have ever done anything BAD to the US....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71322 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Not a single Israeli university ranks in the top 100 and at the international Olympiads in Math, Physics and Chemistry, Israeli students perform pretty poorly and are always beaten by top ranking nerds from rival nation, Iran.
How that Brit accent doing? Practicing?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71323 Apr 11, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
We colonizers are proud of our slaves in India. Keep up the good work.
The really funny thing is that I really believe our Apu here has no clue how much he has internalized any of this.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71324 Apr 11, 2014
Personally, I believe our Yogi Apu is part of a larger Mossad plot to dumb down India, but what do I know?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71326 Apr 11, 2014
INDIA AIMS TO BUILD WORLD'S FASTEST SUPERCOMPUTER BY 2017

The Indian Government has committed Rs 10,000 crore which is a little more than USD 2 Billion to indigenously develop the world's fastest supercomputer by 2017. The Planning Commission of India has agreed to provide the funds to the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and to the Indian Institute of Science (IIS), Bangalore to develop a supercomputer with a performance of 132.8 exaflops (132 quintillion floating operations per second). A quintillion has 18 zeros (a million has six).

The current world's fastest supercomputer is a Chinese one, which can do 2.7 pentaflops, or two quadrillion flops. A quadrillion has 15 zeros.

In 2007, India had the world's fourth fastest indigenously-developed supercomputer with a performance of 172.5 teraflops (172 trillion flops).

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71327 Apr 11, 2014
Reality check: India's 2017 'fastest supercomputer' plan a pipedream

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newd...

ndia’s plans to try and develop by 2017 a supercomputer much faster than any available today are unrealistic and impractical because of technological constraints that have hobbled similar efforts the world over, global and Indian experts have cautioned.

Speaking to HT, these experts – including senior officers of the very government agency tasked with building the supercomputer – have pointed to the challenges of building such a machine anytime in the near future.

A single supercomputer with the speeds proposed by the government will need to be wired to a dedicated nuclear plant as its power supply and will consume the electricity used by over 2 million Indians or 5 lakh homes. That’s apart from the power required to cool it.

And this is a best case scenario.

“It will not be possible to build an exaflop speed supercomputer by 2017,” said Pradeep K Sinha, director of High Performance Computing (HPC) at the Centre for Development of Advanced Technologies (C-DAC), referring to computing speeds the government project aims to reach.“I myself will say that.”

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71328 Apr 11, 2014
chuckle
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71329 Apr 11, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I quite suspect he is gay.
Pretty often he came out with ambiguous affermations...
If not he sure does a great (and flamboyant) imitation of one.

I agree.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#71331 Apr 11, 2014
Give or take by a few years by 2017. It could be pushed back by 2 or 3 years or a bit more. Power generation is being upped these days and new nuclear power producing reactors are nearing completion. So, well, let's see. The technological skills are present but power generation based on available resources may pose a problem and delay the ambitious project.

CHUCKLES.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71332 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was never like this.
Ever since Dec 2012, things changed for the worse after parting ways with the hermitage to which I was affiliated and then all the waves of attacks on my nervous system commenced making me ill and suicidal and filled with despair.
If I survive this terrible ordeal, I shall live a happy, peaceful and a fruitful life till the ripe age of 79.
I have everything going for me except this bad phase.
This year is decisive for me - the make or break year.
Wish me well.
I do indeed wish you well.

Hermitage?

a : the habitation of a hermit

b : a secluded residence or private retreat : hideaway

c : monastery

And let's aim for 95 years of age instead of 79.

On your schedule, I would have already lost my dear old mother.

And my wife's parents both would have died 6 years ago.

“Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
Or what's a heaven for?”
&#8213; Robert Browning, Men and Women and Other Poems

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#71333 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Give or take by a few years by 2017. It could be pushed back by 2 or 3 years or a bit more. Power generation is being upped these days and new nuclear power producing reactors are nearing completion. So, well, let's see. The technological skills are present but power generation based on available resources may pose a problem and delay the ambitious project.
CHUCKLES.
Wasnt the world supposed to end by 2013? Hows that prediction business turning out for ya?

excuses, excuses

"Thank you. Come again"
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71334 Apr 11, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
DUMB ISRAELIS
I've met many Israelis with advanced scientific degrees but they don't come across as intellectually sharp, creative or knowledgeable and most can't even answer questions on deep fundamentals. Expected.
Huggy said you were Jewish.

Are you ethnically Jewish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,782,912
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Zqx-xqZ 243,598
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 42 min Islander 105
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Junket 12,418
More cost-effective than a wall... 1 hr EASY 2
News All Along "The Watchtower": Is It Legal to Pros... 1 hr The Lightbearer 14
Homeowner Defends Home 1 hr VOTE-MAGA 9

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages