Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,072
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71002 Apr 7, 2014
Dear Adam, I want you to reread your sheer BS below as I believe that if you are able to understand your own words you shall shut up and appear to be semi-sensible.

Adam---Additionally, just as EVERY other NATION, JEWS also have naturalization laws to become part of that nation.

Adam--- The naturalization process is what makes Jews LIKE every other NATION on earth.

----------

Adam---Lesson: Jews are a Nation with a homeland in the land of Israel. Are the Cherokees a Nation? Are the Roma a Nation ? Are the Kurds a Nation. Some Nations have no states.

HughBe--- Son, YOU made the parallel of Jews with nation states which was and still is BS. Stop deceiving your silly little self.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71003 Apr 7, 2014
Address the post below.

Adam--- 1. "No one can CONVERT to become an Arab, Japanese, black or white. Those are all ethnicities."
2. You also said "A person BORN a Jew"

HughBe----Explain the difference between 1& 2 .

Now you have said that people are BORN Jews and also that people can become Jews by CONVERSION. Effectively you have also said that people are BORN Arabs etc. so explain to me why others cannot CONVERT and become Arabs just like the case of JEWS.

Explain in details the logic and TRUTH of your sentiments.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71004 Apr 7, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple tip - avoid a place in deep economic crisis as the stress is visible everywhere and people's attitudes in times of poor finances change for the worse.
I see.

How about Italy? Perhaps not as bad but still in some trouble.

This is part of why I would avoid Athens and stick to the islands.

Our middle class is disappearing as well. Avoid the US. Bad. fat, stupid people here. Esp down south.:)

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71005 Apr 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

As I recall you only the mentioned the fact of it, not the name of it.

Perhaps you had been there or were going there.
Starboard in the Hotel Taj Mahal Palace and Tower. It's a mixed gender nightclub with a rare mens only or ladies only night.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#71006 Apr 7, 2014
Good night. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71007 Apr 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall you only the mentioned the fact of it, not the name of it.
JOEL COOL DUDE---Which is the gentlemen's club in Mumbai that I mentioned?

Former---As I recall you only the mentioned the fact of it, not the name of it.

HughBe--- I believe that both of you would fit in just fine.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71008 Apr 7, 2014
Adam---They have none(land rights) other than a right to RETURN and live in the land of Israel

HughBe--- Given that they/CONVERTS are Jews why the PREJUDICE and lack of EQUALITY in treatment?

Are they LESSER Jews? If yes? Explain.

Is it not against the TORAH to be UNFAIR?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71009 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Understand, in the real world naturalization makes one a RESIDENT of a particular country and so help me with your parallel and tell me where do these CONVERTS live? Which country do they live in? Do they live in ISRAEL?
Hint: where does a naturalized American live?
Adam---They are part of the Jewish Nation no matter where they live.
HughBe--- Son, you have NOT understood your own parallel so how do you expect to understand a higher level of thinking?
HughBe--- First, what are they converting to? Are they converting to the nation or to the religion JUDAISM?
Adam---Both
HughBe--- How does one COVERT from one biological state into another? Explain the scientific process that would make YOU become the BIOLOGICAL relative of mine via religion.
Also, are you saying that such CONVERTS in Jamaica have land rights in Israel?
Tell me about the land rights in ISRAEL of converts from ALL over the world.
Adam---They have none(land rights) other than a right to RETURN and live in the land of Israel
HughBe--- Listen well genius, I want you to INSTRUCT your fellow special people that one CANNOT RETURN to where s/he or his ancestors did NOT come from. Also, who on EARTH can deny any JEW of the land given to them by God? Can your rabbis do so? Can the Israeli Government do so? Mightier are your masters than their Creator, in your mind and in theirs.
Now son, keep in mind that converts are JEWS and ALL Jews have God-given rights to the land and this is my unshakable position not just in the current context.
HughBe--- Such a statement is what makes me know that people at your level follow others blindly.
Adam---Your ignorance exceeds your Hu-bris
HughBe---Am I not Hu-gh? How can I exceed myself by being Hu-bris?
HughBe---Lesson: When a person becomes a naturalized citizen of the US the person LIVES in the US and this is completely OPPOSITE to what obtains in your naturalization process that you absurdly claim "makes JEWS like every OTHER nation on EARTH".
In the context ,see lesson, tell me where on EARTH is the nation JEWS ? I can find Jamaica and the US etc so help me with the nation called JEWS. Recall YOU said, "naturalization process is what makes Jews like every other nation on earth"
Adam---Lesson: Jews are a Nation with a homeland in the land of Israel. Are the Cherokees a Nation? Are the Roma a Nation ? Are the Kurds a Nation. Some Nations have no states.
HughBe--- Son, YOU made the parallel of Jews with nation states which was and still is BS. Stop deceiving your silly little self.
Do you have anything of value to add or not?

Location hidden

#71010 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Address the post below.
Adam--- 1. "No one can CONVERT to become an Arab, Japanese, black or white. Those are all ethnicities."
Now you have said that people are BORN Jews and also that people can become Jews by CONVERSION. Effectively you have also said that people are BORN Arabs etc. so explain to me why others cannot CONVERT and become Arabs just like the case of JEWS.
Can a person CONVERT to Arab?

If you are truthful you will have your answer.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71011 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
JOEL COOL DUDE---Which is the gentlemen's club in Mumbai that I mentioned?
Former---As I recall you only the mentioned the fact of it, not the name of it.
HughBe--- I believe that both of you would fit in just fine.
Hey. mon. Where u been? Hope you didn't fall down again and break your glasses.

You still owe me a reply from 2-3 days ago.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71012 Apr 7, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of BMW is?
rabbee: big man's walking, shoes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71013 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The value is above your head and so you on your own strength of mind are unable to see it. Get someone to explain it to you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71014 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can a person CONVERT to Arab?
If you are truthful you will have your answer.
Let me try once more. Please address the post and cut the BS.

----------

Adam---Can a person CONVERT to Arab? If you are truthful you will have your answer.

HughBe--- I have been trying to get you to become like me meaning truthful and straightforward. I have not given up on you so son please address my post above and then I shall address yours which is below it. Recall, my post above is a REPEAT and it is before yours.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71015 Apr 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. mon. Where u been? Hope you didn't fall down again and break your glasses.
You still owe me a reply from 2-3 days ago.
Falling down is not a habit of mine and even though I fell I did not dash my feet against a rock.

Repost your concern.

How are you? Will you be going with Joel to the men's club?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71016 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying to me that Abraham's SEEDS included those who are not his BIOLOGICAL children?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71017 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- I have been trying to get you to become like me....
Jesus, is that you?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71018 Apr 7, 2014
For Huggy:

Personal life[edit]

Stewart is Jewish by ethnicity but is irreligious.[102]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart#Pers...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71019 Apr 7, 2014
Adam---Who was King David's great-grandmother?

HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?

(DECLARE the FEELINGS that moved you to ask the question.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71020 Apr 7, 2014
back in a few minutes.

Location hidden

#71021 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The value is above your head and so you on your own strength of mind are unable to see it. Get someone to explain it to you.
Can you explain yourself or do you need remedial help?

You seem to lack the words to explain yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RealDave 1,126,134
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,337
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 28 min slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 48 min obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 57 min hands on AR 2
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 1 hr hands on AR 2
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 6 hr Funny But True 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago